blackdeath !

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
someone died in rvr zone?

yep me searching for solo fights and getting added on again and again and again lol i dont mind but its realy tiresome now:D

oh and got added on by mevoq this time....... oh well :D

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I was chatting to Blacky earlier, I think it was a stealth group but I can't say if that was when you bumped into them.

And aye, Ireland/Blackdeath is playing and having giggles again. Good to see him around :)

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Ireland u bastard, where did you vanish to. Didn't even say a word to me or nata you gay!!!

Fahdlan

Fledgling Freddie
blackdeath is my retard friend, what has he done? xD

blackdeath <3
ingame irl <3
right hun?

Blackdeath

Fledgling Freddie
yes yes i is back! :D

whats this now i was adding? when was this? i normally never do tbh alot of ppl can tell u that. give facts tbh!

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
yes yes i is back! :D

whats this now i was adding? when was this? i normally never do tbh alot of ppl can tell u that. give facts tbh!

Well basicly im not pissed anymore ive calmed down but basicly FYI it was friday night at Beno bridge docksied i was fighting one of youre collegues and out of nowhere you BS me and i die and you and ya friend go running off towards water...probably for some water sports:p

but as somone pointed out you was all probably grping together which is like QQ anyways:p see you out there i hope solo:p

Blackdeath

Fledgling Freddie
well i used to always solo but the amount of full groups around other stealther group (eg. Aim, Tip, Blain) i tend to join some groups now, if im solo i never add on fights i normally just watch :p Who are u damnna anyway? whats your class etc :eek:

hey Nata! :D come back on to pryd im normally on everyday for some :) just keeping the coo coo name alive!!! cause acibabe sucks at it :)

ALL OF YOUS COME BACK TO PRYD!!!!

Blackdeath

Fledgling Freddie
i is login in now for the night! :eek: been in meh g/f's uncles house and all that jazz

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
u chump blackdeath we all know my sb siegfried is the best ever :p anyway not see u in a while many old mid faces about?

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
u didn't know ? :p i thought would of know all the time we been fighting aahh some people

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
u didn't know ? :p i thought would of know all the time we been fighting aahh some people

hehe nah i never realised you were Siegfried the SB from Son's of Nidhug from yeeeeeeears ago :) Jees and we really are talking years too - think there was 3 of you SB's back in those days from SoN's: you, Blackdeath and Cwini. ahh the memories... now we just gotta get Rockford to surface too :)

Blackdeath

Fledgling Freddie
lol aye good few old faces about even Roo is back! :) stelol hmm think me stink and kox zerged u the other day lol :D

Nata i need an SCer!! :D Coo Coo come back!

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
lol aye good few old faces about even Roo is back! :) stelol hmm think me stink and kox zerged u the other day lol :D

Nata i need an SCer!! :D Coo Coo come back!

Drop me a pm sometime BD and I can log my SCer on and get you sorted.

Oh, and welcome back... ;)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
yep me searching for solo fights and getting added on again and again and again lol i dont mind but its realy tiresome now:D

oh and got added on by mevoq this time....... oh well :D

welcome to stealth rvr.. give it a couple of years and you'll get used to it.

Kaburn

Banned
blackdeath is a no skill pos loser, fucking waste of space noman pos

Blackdeath

Fledgling Freddie
"blackdeath is a no skill pos loser, fucking waste of space noman pos"

rofl haha what does that even mean haha?! pos this pos that :eek: CANAWATER!
I annoy u in some way? ahhhhh worlds smallest violin playing the worlds sadess song just for u, go suck a nut :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
"blackdeath is a no skill pos loser, fucking waste of space noman pos"

rofl haha what does that even mean haha?! pos this pos that :eek: CANAWATER!
I annoy u in some way? ahhhhh worlds smallest violin playing the worlds sadess song just for u, go suck a nut :)

he's right though!! :D

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Food for Shadowblades...

pork_chop_lg.jpg

Old Nicodemus

Loyal Freddie
No Roo.. that's a plate for normal SB's.. Blackies plate was 2 raw potatoes and a pint of Kilkenny.

It's why he always attacks from upwind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom