Black Company

Elec

Fledgling Freddie
So..
All who's interested in shades of mist, or already got it, knows it can be a pain in the ass to get. Because of slow spawnrate and every stealther seems to want one. :eek:
Been camping the spot on and off since toa was released, and today i finally got lucky and was there for a pop!
Yay send to all guildies to come and join me and lets get this over with.
After I've waited 30secs, Black Company comes along with their 2fgs just passing, and decided they should have the encounter. After telling them nicely that this encounter is spoken for this time, and I have guildies inc shortly. They said I got 15mins to get a group sorted and start pulling, otherwise they will get the encounter. Ok, fair, I thought, wont be a problem.
3mins later, they start pulling and got the encounter. :(

Some of you think that its ok and that you cant camp a spot by yourself, then ask yourself this;
You think its possible to keep an entire fg of guildies there for 12hrs? Its just not possible, So u have to camp it yourself, and tell guildies when it pops.

Is this what TOA does to people, then it really sucks, thought we we're realmmates and was supposed to help each other.. guess i was wrong then..

Black Company.. thx you made my day :(

Jaond - Ora Minus

swords

Can't get enough of FH
This kind of thing is annoying. And very rude but you have to live with it im afraid as there is nothing preventing them from legally pulling from that spot.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Sucks when stuff like that happens :< need faster respawn!

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
the term CAMP... is like uhm... do u own it or something? You see mob... pull... it's yours...
You see mob and u dont pull it, then anyone is pretty much entitled to pull it..
How do u know if BC had a raid by that time and that mob was in the list?!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Stranger said:
the term CAMP... is like uhm... do u own it or something? You see mob... pull... it's yours...
You see mob and u dont pull it, then anyone is pretty much entitled to pull it..
So everytime i see a mob another guy is camping i will pull and kill him and tell him i had a raid and that mob was on my list t.t

Elec

Fledgling Freddie
Stranger said:

The thing is, as I mentioned above, is that there is a 12h spawntime on this encounter. Its hard to get a fg of guildies or others to camp with me, its impossible.
And, this isnt a mob, this is an encounter.. big difference imo
Jaond

Spacy

Fledgling Freddie
Well, first of all, sorry, but you are not right here. We don't have to wait if you cannot kill it. There is no such thing as "camping" in this game. Mob belongs to person who pulled it. If you pull it or going to pull - we can't take it. You cannot kill it - you cannot stop others from doing it. You can camp it with fg yes, because u can kill it.

We make a raid, come to one artifact spot - somebody's buffbot is camping there. Ok nm we move to the next spot - some SB there. Next spot - didn't drop or not up. All camped/dead, 2fg raid fucked up.

Yes I agree , we ruined your day, but I don't think it is right when 1 player or lifeless buffbot ruining evening for 2 groups.

Again sorry, can't do anything, shit happens.

p.s. Sounds like strong roleplay eh? Shit, I hate PvE, very wrong that mythic pushed pvp players to kill mobs :(
BAH got killed when writing this....pve sux Q__________Q

Battusai

Fledgling Freddie
Ora minus seemd not to have any trouble with taking belt of the sun off my hands tho.
i waited for it to spawn...it did......so i started pulling the protectors,when all of a sudden a grp shows up,cleans up the remainder of the protectors and makes of with the belt....

i have screenshots of me telling three of the members in the grp that i was already pulling here and asked if they found it normal for them just to barge in....first one gave no respons...second one just dint care so i asked if an officer of them was online..

as it turnd out the officer i pm'd was ON the the grp that was killing them so i pm her...got no respons thill after they got the belt,at witch time she sayd that i could /RANDOM for it while all they SHOULD eff done was just to stop and let me finish what i started...

ofc with me randoming agains a grp its not a big suprise who won and hightailed out of there with the belt..

i know for a fact that the island was empty before i started my pulling becouse to fight of the boredom of waiting i ran circkels around the island.

Ora minus had no high regard for me becouse they call my class a FoTM on there website and i have taken a huge offence on that,i wish not to be put in line with some four day 50 gimps who play this class for three weeks and then roll something els.
but after being totaly fuckt over they can all get a firm finger

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Battusai said:
Ora minus had no high regard for me becouse they call my class a FoTM on there website and i have taken a huge offence on that

LOL, sorry but thats just too funny :D

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Hmh sucks, can agree this wasnt the best move.. even though I wasn't there. Imo they should imrpove the spawnrate :(

anyways, whats the deal posting this on Fh :| .. make our reputation worse? if u enjoy that, sure go ahead ;(

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
hmm well something tells me that 1 skald, 1 sb, 1 runie and 1 other class couldn't kill then mobs. plus since when have om been perfect, i seem to remeber ur my best m8s and do everything i want u to in emain ^^

V

Viruz

Uhm , some of the artifacts are alittle to hard to get imo. When you dont have a guild with a active healer and active shield tanks.. :(

But rest of Toa is good imo. :flame:

Gorrion

Fledgling Freddie
Well i had said it before, and i say it again, the way TOA is designed it feel's like its is not only the other realm's that is the enemy anymore, but even fellow realm players is at eachother's throats in these trubbled time's since TOA was released. If a player (Actively) camp a encounter this should be respected, althoug placing a buffbot on such spot i wont respect, and so should no one else.
Black Company did wrong in taking this mob/encounter, especially after they said you had 15 min to gather you'r guild to help.
The other day i had Actively camped the belt of the moon but it never spawned before i loged, next day when i loged in the encounter was up, i started killing together with a fellow guild m8. I killed all the protectors except the last 1 witch stealther pulled from the otherside and dived into the ocean and killed the protector and stealthed . . .i never got him targeted so i could get his name, and hornestely i had never imagined someone would have it in him to do so. this is what TOA have given to the game and i have hornestely nothing good to say about it.
Daoc would be so much better if TOA was pulled out and we went back to where we were before!!!!!.

Arawn

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Hmh sucks, can agree this wasnt the best move.. even though I wasn't there. Imo they should imrpove the spawnrate :(

anyways, whats the deal posting this on Fh :| .. make our reputation worse? if u enjoy that, sure go ahead ;(

Why then continue to make such fucked up moves like that? ofc u get a bad rep... :puke:

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
if you think they pulled _your_ mob rightnow is yer friend, not freddyshouse ^^

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Arawn said:
Why then continue to make such fucked up moves like that? ofc u get a bad rep... :puke:
Aye, thanks for clearing up the reason why this had to be posted here.

Btw, continue as in?

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
okey guys,

BC didnt care bout any teh leet sms camping TG 24/7 and we won't care bout 2 ppl standing at art spot which required around FG for 10-15 mins telling that it's camped.

Well we havent done anything against sos.

Personally i pay no respect to any nowork/nostudy/nolife campers.

tnx for understanding :)

QQ

Jaond, u should get a life ;)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Summoner said:
okey guys,

BC didnt care bout any teh leet sms camping TG 24/7 and we won't care bout 2 ppl standing at art spot which required around FG for 10-15 mins telling that it's camped.

Well we havent done anything against sos.

Personally i pay no respect to any nowork/nostudy/nolife campers.

tnx for understanding :)

QQ

Jaond, u should get a life ;)
Evul! u said u was gonna give him 15min! :(

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Chosen said:
Evul! u said u was gonna give him 15min! :(
sorry, i didnt

i've been playing Naimit yesteday and i haven't ever spoken to any of you.

well we've been waiting 10 mins at least.
Most ppl were running out of beer and/or vodka so could wait longer :)

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
Battusai said:
Ora minus seemd not to have any trouble with taking belt of the sun off my hands tho.

If you saw 1 ora minus member , 2 or 3 and rest were random people, dont acuse the guild, acuse those members.

BaTDiE

One of Freddy's beloved
herberts said:
hmm well something tells me that 1 skald, 1 sb, 1 runie and 1 other class couldn't kill then mobs. plus since when have om been perfect, i seem to remeber ur my best m8s and do everything i want u to in emain ^^

I hope when i see you at emain again, you dont do /yell DONT ADD FFS WE DINDT CALL FOR HELp or things like that shit.

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
BaTDiE said:
I hope when i see you at emain again, you dont do /yell DONT ADD FFS WE DINDT CALL FOR HELp or things like that shit.
Backup Company adds itself and dont blame on others :p

Big Ugly

Fledgling Freddie
ToA is just bringing out the worst in people,

but can't say i'm surprised at BC's attitude and actions in this...

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Elec said:
Some of you think that its ok and that you cant camp a spot by yourself, then ask yourself this;
You think its possible to keep an entire fg of guildies there for 12hrs? Its just not possible, So u have to camp it yourself, and tell guildies when it pops.

Is this what TOA does to people, then it really sucks, thought we we're realmmates and was supposed to help each other.. guess i was wrong then..

Black Company.. thx you made my day :(

Jaond - Ora Minus

THat does suck, morally they should have left it, but in terms of the CoC they are within their rights, the only real solution would be to have guildies log and play alts and rotate the person on watch although this isn't ideal.

Had similar problems a while back with going for the belt of the sun. A couple of times whilst pulling the spheres other groups turned up and took the final kill, on one occasion someone actually insta'd the final one whilst we were on it. That really sucked after camping one of the islands for 8 hours trying to get it for the whole group.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Summoner said:
Most ppl were running out of beer and/or vodka so could wait longer :)

booze>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>daoc

;)

although that's why i've not got 8 lvl 50's and all ml's so far!

Battusai

Fledgling Freddie
BaTDiE said:
If you saw 1 ora minus member , 2 or 3 and rest were random people, dont acuse the guild, acuse those members.

i never gave any coclusion to this becouse the officer in question was in the end polite enough to apolegise while the rest of them remaind in uther silence,i dont go trowing names on the internet ,was going to do that on your guildpage but dint for the above mentiond reason.

but still as the biggest part of the grp mentiond was composed of members from Ora minus they could eff easely convinced the grp to stop or even make them,that is if the wanted to stop themselfs.....

later i got the belt for a solo nolby runemaster whom i helpt to get the belt of the moon.

and for the one who found it funny that i take offence on that.....if you look at lair you can see what the fotm's are,being hunters ,warriors and as always sb's,zerkers have not been fotm since 1.62,but then again lets :worthy: for all the fotm warriors in Ora Minus,hurray guys

Lagnard

Fledgling Freddie
yaruar said:
THat does suck, morally they should have left it, but in terms of the CoC they are within their rights.

it's the morally part that players should respect and not terms of CoC, it is because players do not respect each other that ToA is such a pain. Selfish greedy people are not good for ToA.

And the BC saying everything is camped and ruins a 2 fg raid, so be it. Imo you had no right pulling that mob. Pulling a mob that someone is "camping" for a few hours is lame, nothing more nothing less. However putting a BB on a camp spot is also lame, that was not the case here. So at those guys that pulled the mob : :twak: :(

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
keke,
check most wanted spots, prolly u will find 50-80% of them "camped by bots".

for me personally "camped by bot" -> not camped
same goes for group of ppl that cannot manage an encounter

ofc if u have enuff ppl to start pulling, just lacking buffs etc we won't disturb u.

so gl to all "i camped that encounter for 2 days alerady", im gonna ignore ur whines cos i need teh encounter too and i cannot invest 2 days for camping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom