Black Company

Species

One of Freddy's beloved
Only 12 pages. This is no whine, its a friggin tear drop!

kk 13 now

Tio McShire

Fledgling Freddie
IMO all of these whine threads are here because of the lame CoC, that allows such grey areas to occur.

To the goa amateur lawyers, keep up the good work, life is so much more interesting at work with these to read.

majik

Banned
Svartmetall said:
Threads like this make me want to leave this server...so many selfish, rude, obnoxious, txt-speaking, whining little brats. Grow the fuck up. And try to remember that this is a fucking COMPUTER GAME; if this is how you behave in and about a game, what does that say about what you're like in real life?

"WAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAH! You stole my toy!"
"No, you stole my toy! WAAAAH!"
"Well my mate said he saw a PM from someone that said someone else said you did, so you suck! WAAAAH!"
"No, my mate said you suck, so you suck NQQB!"
"WAAAAAH! I'm telling GOA! WAAAAH!"
"WAAAAAH! I'm telling GOA about YOU!"
"WAAAAAH!"
"WAAAAAAH!"

Jesus H. fucking Christ. You're a bunch of fucking babies squabbling in a fucking sand-pit.

What he said

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
We win \o/

Lol at that attachment, btw, that thread "ppl whu I knaw r troit0r's to the roulm of Midguard" was the thread of the year imo ! and iirc had nothing to do with BC.

Cheers Bloodaxe, btw, don't believe a person's bad just because he is in BC :) Also, there are lots of non-russians in BC nowayday, just for the sake of information, 3 norwegians, a shi.t-load of swedes, and ppl from Europe in general :p

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
give 2 hours repop time on arti mobs at least at such as Danos and Eramai and it will lower whine greatly.

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Read page 1 and 13, my thoughts:

Offer a roll atleast if you see a camper imo

and nothing bad against BC but you stole a Zahur helmet that i camped for some hours LONG time ago, some weeks after ToA release. I see this greed every day, nothing new, and it wont change.

Uku

Fledgling Freddie
give 2 hours repop time on arti mobs at least at such as Danos and Eramai and it will lower whine greatly.

nah , the whole fun of getting arti's imo is the random pop , when you finally get it , it makes it worthwhile , on the issue at hand , is it really worth it getting so serious , i can guarantee you that the impatient peeps who did this are generally the ones who whine in rvr cause they get killed and complain bitterly as it cant be possible that they lost cause they got all the 'uber' stuff, newsflash! the best players in this game are the patient ones and honest helpful players , selfish (normally younger , but some are great peeps dont get me wrong) impatient players with attitude probs cause they think this is a game to be played like quake 3 (great game btw but a completetly different mindset needed for it) are rarely high realm rank and dont run in groups etc because they arent of any use , so fade away , jumping guilds until no one wants them.
so at the end of all this twaddle ive typed all i can say is , shame it happened , not alot ya can do about it , go farm another and lvl it and when ya see the feckers who did this needing rez <cry-emote> and walk away :p

Kpax

Fledgling Freddie
And who is Chronictank? Oh I remember this troll berserker... about 1.5 years ago I was lvling my savage in malmo, and was like 1 buble away from lvl 50, and our group get this hm.... know known pve expert. Don know why, probably he was next on list, unfortunatly. Well, I must admit that was awful. He was running in circles in lair between forest and exp spot like headless chicken. Gladly, I dinged before he f***ed up exping :) and got away from this pve nightmare. But this episode of my last ding of my last character still remains in my memory just for good laugh.

Gromethzor

Fledgling Freddie
lolz

lolz except losing gov I lost ml3 too:p (1 of teh 2 doods banned) :puke:
Nm :clap: Backing up natha on this i appriciate that he mailed goa
to stop that ban after having a ingame chat. thiz iz posted just 2 know how teh story ended.

Uredia the shaman :)

Himse

FH is my second home
Why does everyone whine constantly, BC are a good bunch of guys tbh... :fluffle:

Jergiot

Fledgling Freddie
fgs stfu about BC allready, if u think they did something wrong report them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom