Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
just

1) we are working as team
2) try get best arts for guildis
3) we are big guild
4) help together finish ToA PvE faster

so it's why
1) we moving fast and u can see us almost at every arts.
2) so much whines from another mids.

from our side i can say

1) We almost did't sell that art's (point at farmers) - all going to users.
2) We allways try respect ppl, who near us. But missundestanding happened.
3) We all are "QQ" immune.

P.S.
I try fix all that QQ-crap, but i'm not 24/7_6rd-hands_6-eyes_3 comps_1K brains monster. So be patient. plz.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Warlock said:
We were faster, more organized, and thus we got an art. That's the way things are done in ToA.
Well if THAT'S the case, then why were there a problem when WE (TDD) had a grp rdy there when there were ONE BC member and ONE CE member at the spot. The fact that there was someone from CE there did that we didn't take it.

First you say you camped it and then this BS. Make up your mind. Do we respect one guy camping an artifact or not??
Seems like you guys (BC) are bending the "rules" to your advantage.

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
bah.... again? :C
its like... teh 7th thread about BC destroying hunts for other ppl.... lame ;(

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Nali, u cannot even destroy anything but u r teh master of postfarming and guess what's more lame ;)

btw it wasnt one-guy-camping proccess. As it was noticed above: BC FG was close enough to SoM spot waiting for its spawn. tnx for understanding.

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
The fact that there was someone from CE there did that we didn't take it.
Its your own personal decision.
Kathal said:
First you say you camped it and then this BS. Make up your mind. Do we respect one guy camping an artifact or not??
I didnt say that SoM belong to us coz one guy was camping it whole day. He doesnt have a "Keep out !" label on his back.
I said that we got there in right time coz he was camping it.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
wtf one guy camping a spot?
Imo if the mob isnt pulled then it is open for all to kill
Thats like saying me parking a bb in front of a rare mob and saying its mine my bb is there..
But when a grp is quite obviously buffing up to take it (unless they took hrs about it), its player etiquete to let them have it. But thats just me :p
Fact is u didnt pull it, they did making it their mob, not against coc etc etc.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
Thats like saying me parking a bb in front of a rare mob and saying its mine my bb is there..
But when a grp is quite obviously buffing up to take it (unless they took hrs about it), its player etiquete to let them have it. But thats just me :p

so
ce wanted to fuck up serzik's camping by gathering the group, but bc group pulled it first
even more funnier, isnt it?

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
/point /laugh /dismiss.
So CE wanted to steal art serzik was camping but bc group got there faster and got artie for serz. Then CE comes here whines ^^
:m00:

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:

Say you have been standing in a line to the toilet for 15 minutes...you are a bit drunk and happy BUT in a extreme need to relieve. When its finally your turn and you are about to enter, somebody just push in before you...locking the door before you got time to react.

Well, you get upset and screams; WTF!!!

The guy inside answer; if nobody is actually sitting/pissing in the toilet its free for enyone to enter.

Same stupid logic.

So if you want an artifact, its not enough for one guy to camp it? Must ALL his friends stand there? lol...sounds like a complete waist of time to me.

1 guy waiting for 3 hours = 3 hours.
1 fg waiting for 3 hours = 24 hours.

And what if a fg is camping Danos, then another crew just pops up and grab it under their noses because their healer got an important phone-call?

Its just common sense, if a mob are camped...wait for 20 min...if the mob aint pulled yet...it should be ok, just invite the guy/guys in a battlegroup so they at least can get credit for the encounter.

So far, I havent had any serious problems...99% of all mids seems to be nice people.

And the coc-babble? what does it matter if it against it or not? its not a crime to cough somebody in the face...but its still very rude.

Jemrol

Fledgling Freddie
Must post in BC favor in this topic actually. Me and some fellows were on a arti raid yesterday and when we checked SoM the first time there was a BC camping it .. hmm this was at 16-17 CET or so. Then we moved on for the other artifacts in typhon such as malice and battler. When we came back to SoM maybe after 1½ hour or so there was a new BC member there ,in this case Serzik. I also saw one more char there but dont remember his name. So as far as I know BC camped spot for at least 3-4 hours.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Jemrol said:
Must post in BC favor in this topic actually. Me and some fellows were on a arti raid yesterday and when we checked SoM the first time there was a BC camping it .. hmm this was at 16-17 CET or so. Then we moved on for the other artifacts in typhon such as malice and battler. When we came back to SoM maybe after 1½ hour or so there was a new BC member there ,in this case Serzik. I also saw one more char there but dont remember his name. So as far as I know BC camped spot for at least 3-4 hours.
Well, BC dont give a rats ass about ppl camping artifacts. Its all about being able to get there first with a big enough grp to kill it.
Strangly when we showed up with such a grp we were told that he camped the mob and that it was his/BCs mob.
Next time I guess we will just kill the mob and maybe give a little laugh spam if you QQ.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
Well, BC dont give a rats ass about ppl camping artifacts. Its all about being able to get there first with a big enough grp to kill it.
Strangly when we showed up with such a grp we were told that he camped the mob and that it was his/BCs mob.
Next time I guess we will just kill the mob and maybe give a little laugh spam if you QQ.

a) you are wrong, dont even want to argue about it
b) if you do this we wont QQ believe me :drink:

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Jox, u gave a wrong example. It was Serzik actually who stood there all day.
So, BC guy just pissed all over the place while other guy searched something in his pants :D

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone up for turning TOA into public toilet ?
I can even supply a "Pissing kobold" statue in Oceanus heaven ~

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
guys, plz stop flaming in this thread.

once again, it's a kind of a situation we had to solve ingame.
and it seems that both sides (BC and CE) are not realy glad of this thread.

lets us manage it by ourselves especially cos we dont realy care about forum throlls opinions.

tnx for understanding :)

ps. i could be perfect to close with thread as well.

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
Imo, there is no smoke without fire.... BC got alot of hate threads lately.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
fyi

TiCL4 - is, well, smoke without fire

remember it from the course of chemistry.

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
It appears BC are spreading anti good-will feelings towards itself. While good in the short run for the guild (100th Dream Sphere to sell), it could prove pretty bad in the long run (noone wanting to help BC with keep defense etc)...

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Larc said:
(noone wanting to help BC with keep defense etc)...
As if BC would claim a mid keep. I asked a few BC ppl (GMs afaik) and they said it was kinda hard to defend(Ofc they didn't claim).

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
As if BC would claim a mid keep. I asked a few BC ppl (GMs afaik) and they said it was kinda hard to defend(Ofc they didn't claim).
If whole guild is in pve mode, ofc its hard to defend ~

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
2 guilds ask us about re-claiming keep.
Answer was - we can claim, but we can't defend that -> so better ask another guild.
Better don't say "sure we will" if u can't do that.

Bee Man

Fledgling Freddie
defend = upgrade doors + if keep ataked -> go and kill intruders.
Both part - not for now.

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
old.Sko said:
If whole guild is in pve mode, ofc its hard to defend ~
Lastweek RP:

Nr on list / guild holding a mid keep
5 / Blizzard
8 / RG
9 / Nazgul
18 / FoM
19 / BokkeRijders