Black Company

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
Little green FoM frog croaking?

Brylle Madness said:
Btw never seen sucha noobines from BC as Banda & Gandalfh in mmg room emain 25 sept. lol...
:clap:

You call me a noob after i used ML8 and helped you to farm some albs etc? I guess only my ml8 dmg was more than u did in the room and didnt leech anything with that even if room grp killed the most of frags we had there after it. This is how ppl on mid tell "thank you" i guess. Shame on you.
http://www.hot.ee/beer/07.jpg

Btw, lamo-fom-frog, you are playing much more than i do and is so smart frog, why u are only rr5 same as me then?

P.S. Dont let me think lame of most of FoM ebcause of you, i have few friends there and Ardamel is nice one, but such lamo noobs like you, make its reputation fall in my eyes.

Lifv

Fledgling Freddie
Loverman said:
You forgot one option Urme :)

4. Invite all people there at spot into BG., all help kill the mob. All get's to roll for it. (Obviously the guild with the most people there will have a bigger chance of getting the artifact, but casual gamers will still have a very slim shot of actually getting it)

But if option 4 would be reasonable, then there would be world peace, noone would starve and Bush wouldn't be in power :p

I like this option the most :)

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
ok dude, i pay my 12 euros a month, and all i do is ok as long as i dont break CoC.
if i want to take arti w/o an regard to camper - i will do it.
if i want to join charity DR and i fit in setup - i will do it.
if i want to (oh terror!) BREAK UR MEZZ on albs/hibs - i will do it too.
now stfu.

sums it up quite nice, i've quoted this before and ill quote it again if needed.
i am not thinking of any arti stealing imparticalar, i am talking about the general BC attitude towards the general population in our realm.
i am not the onlyone that feel this way.

if BC was so nice all over why the hell would so many ppl dislike them?
i don't think that members of BC is bad by nature, but there is often trouble wherever one or more of your guild members are present.
ofcourse your not allways the one to blame, but as i said on earlier post "even tho it wasnt allways me that talked in the class room, i was allways blamed becos i talked alot usually"
you are easy to blame becos there is many cases of sparkles between a BC member and other players.

i repeat, not _allways_ BC's fault, but it can't be _everyone's_ else fault either.
so my conclusion is that it's BC's own fault that so many ppl have already made up their mind regarding who's fault a dispute was when a BC member is involved, altho i also know that there is two sides of every story.

with the attitude quoted above it aint any surprise either, remember that you are dealing with human beings behind the character skins and names.

ps. sorry i didnt post more yesterday, work hours where done and i had to leave in a hurry.
and i don't hate russians either, dislike many of them that ive met in daoc yes, but not every russian in the world ^^

Panasonic

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodaxe_Springskalle said:
if BC was so nice all over why the hell would so many ppl dislike them?

Cos i bet half of the people whining about them, just follow the whine-flow and never had a bad encounter with, or even talked to a BC member.

greetz,

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
ppl, your whines wont do anything
like previous 100 didnt
we will live as we think is right not you

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
nptr said:
P.S. Dont let me think lame of most of FoM ebcause of you, i have few friends there and Ardamel is nice one, but such lamo noobs like you, make its reputation fall in my eyes.

sadly this is the reason many guilds have bad reputation, one or a few ppl in the guild does silly things making the whole guild look bad.
that may well be the case with BC aswell, ive been far too all eating when it comes to gossip towards you i admit that, altho i've got my own experiences with BC members, but ill ignore gossip from now on.

"you live, you learn" my granpa told me before he died :)

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
ppl, your whines wont do anything
like previous 100 didnt
we will live as we think is right not you

so you stand by what haldar said Anubis?
do you really feel the same way?

Haldar said:
ok dude, i pay my 12 euros a month, and all i do is ok as long as i dont break CoC.
if i want to take arti w/o an regard to camper - i will do it.
if i want to join charity DR and i fit in setup - i will do it.
if i want to (oh terror!) BREAK UR MEZZ on albs/hibs - i will do it too.
now stfu.

i think that attitude fits best on stand alone games, not online games tbh

Panasonic

Fledgling Freddie
This is my oppinion:

If BC does something that is wrong according to some >> FLAME OMG OMG BC WHINE WHINE

If BC helps someone or some guild >> absolute silence

Shame people tend to whine more instead of admitting there is a good side to BC too (the only side i've seen so far)

greetz,

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
so you stand by what haldar said Anubis?
do you really feel the same way?

i think that attitude fits best on stand alone games, not online games tbh

a) about camper yes
b) about dr, no, i dont need money i have more than enough
c) about mezz no, i hate ppl who break mezz, like that prick 'casual player' thane we see last days, he found another prick skald to team up and roams around emain dropping hammers on everything, such people should be shot irl imo

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
how do u know that?
irl i guess.
it doesnt take much to mindlessly flame on forums, so i urge you to express your views in real life. Choose place for it wisely - something like a bunch moscow skinheads will do nicely -_-

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
good to hear Anubis, grats on Invader status btw.

i would really like to see the day when Midgard was united regarless of guild rly.
i ask forgiveness for calling you greedy etc. Anubis, i don't know you well enough to back up such a charge.
i do believe you aint all that bad, so ill pick up a blank piece of paper and go from there when dealing with you guys.
hope you are willing to do the same regarding me.

ps. if you think i was narrowminded against russians, don't even get me started on americans :p

(yes that was a joke... i think :p)

Panasonic

Fledgling Freddie
ps. if you think i was narrowminded against russians, don't even get me started on americans :p

(yes that was a joke... i think :p)

Good one too :clap: :clap:

ps.: nice to admit you have overreacted m8 /respect

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Cos i bet half of the people whining about them, just follow the whine-flow and never had a bad encounter with, or even talked to a BC member.
Hardly, i have never had anything against BC until late, when i have been crossed on several occasions. Mainly by the same people most likely.
On reflection i would like to apologise to the majority of the guild as they have no part in it.
People i have had run-ins know who they are and i offer no apology watsoever

thegrimleeeeper

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
hehehe
last reports ended with two people banned for three days
they also claimed that bc stealed smth from em
we dodnt do anything against coc, so you can whine as long as you like
goa is on our side :D
This just about sums up your whole guild and the guilds thuoghts and respects for other mid players. :twak:

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
Why not just try to be nice to each other ;) BC are generally very nice chaps, sure I've seen BC take artefacts from grps I've been in many times. But if you talk to em, they are always reasonable. This kind of shit only happens when ppl start offending/swearing and generally being rude.

Go along and we'll get along :)

majik

Banned
thegrimleeeeper said:
This just about sums up your whole guild and the guilds thuoghts and respects for other mid players. :twak:

If you take what one person writes and use it to say a whole guild is bad, then you sir, are a retard...

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
If you take what one person writes and use it to say a whole guild is bad, then you sir, are a retard...

what IF that person is a GM? :)

I would think a GM speaks for the entire guild.
(but I have no idea if the person talked about here is or not.)

majik

Banned
Fenderon said:
what IF that person is a GM? :)

I would think a GM speaks for the entire guild.
(but I have no idea if the person talked about here is or not.)

GM or no GM one person cant be held responsible for the rest of the guilds opinions etc.

Most of BC havent posted on here so throwing insults at people who aren't looking on here to defend themselves is kind of nice of people.

And furthur more, attempting to ruin the names of people who are in BC and havent ever done such things as steal artis etc is a very noble act. Instead of saying BC suxx etc, why not post the names of the people that commited what you seem to think is an offense instead of whining at an entire guild?

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
nptr said:
Little green FoM frog croaking?

You call me a noob after i used ML8 and helped you to farm some albs etc? I guess only my ml8 dmg was more than u did in the room and didnt leech anything with that even if room grp killed the most of frags we had there after it. This is how ppl on mid tell "thank you" i guess. Shame on you.
http://www.hot.ee/beer/07.jpg

Btw, lamo-fom-frog, you are playing much more than i do and is so smart frog, why u are only rr5 same as me then?

The only thing that was wrong was that u showed ur self in window so we all got DOTed and messed, that happens, I have done it to several times.

U dont have to be a N00B to do something wrong.

Thx for ur help in room /salute

Calo

Part of the furniture
when will bc steal an arti from me :(

dont forget me !

P.S:
oh btw kirilla if u ever try to roll with ur bb on any of my raids ill promise u ill kick ur butt personally outside and ill ban every current member of u grp so they can whine vs u :D

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Threads like this make me want to leave this server...so many selfish, rude, obnoxious, txt-speaking, whining little brats. Grow the fuck up. And try to remember that this is a fucking COMPUTER GAME; if this is how you behave in and about a game, what does that say about what you're like in real life?

"WAAAAAAAH! WAAAAAAH! You stole my toy!"
"No, you stole my toy! WAAAAH!"
"Well my mate said he saw a PM from someone that said someone else said you did, so you suck! WAAAAH!"
"No, my mate said you suck, so you suck NQQB!"
"WAAAAAH! I'm telling GOA! WAAAAH!"
"WAAAAAH! I'm telling GOA about YOU!"
"WAAAAAH!"
"WAAAAAAH!"

Jesus H. fucking Christ. You're a bunch of fucking babies squabbling in a fucking sand-pit.

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
oh btw kirilla if u ever try to roll with ur bb on any of my raids ill promise u ill kick ur butt personally outside and ill ban every current member of u grp so they can whine vs u :D

:clap:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
you should thank god that stalin/khruschev were kind enough after ww2 and didnt like it in scandinavia

Stalin was Georgian, iirc :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
GM or no GM one person cant be held responsible for the rest of the guilds opinions etc.

Hell yeah, don't stick me with that weirdo Flimgoblin's opinions :)

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
when will bc steal an arti from me :(

dont forget me !

P.S:

damn
we are doomed now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom