Black Company arrogance

Bloodclot

Banned
the one who first pulls has the right on the arty. not the one with the most camptime. and a BC member whining on someone that stole his campspot... :) ironic

Mazzaca

Fledgling Freddie
Grayedd said:
Nolek you are an arse. Sorry to tar all BC with one brush (I have grouped with them in the past in RvR with no problem) but his attitude at GoLM spawn sucked tonight. I logged on and saw he was "camping" so I left and farmed statues for drops - night time comes closer so I thought I'd see who was about - /who hesperos doesn't bring up Nolek so at 3:30am GMT I think great lets see if Night Terror spawns. Off I run and start killing harpies for a while to make the time go quicker then I see Nelok spawn again - I don't say anything as I expect him to be honourable like me and leave - no chance - he stays right at spawn site - again I don't say anything as I know spawn is very rare and more than likely won't spawn anyway but I make a point of running close to him to make sure he knows I was there. As it gets to the time that is too late for the mob to spawn I make a point of running between Nelok and the spawn point (not a lot of space left by him I admit) and he has the audacity to /slap me. FFS what is his problem - I was there while he logged off- ooh I "stole" his camp while he was playing another alt or whatever - I just swore at him and logged - am I wrong to be annoyed at this persons lack of common decency or am I just expecting too much of people - :flame: away

I think I would've behaved exactly the same. But that's probably not because I'm an individual, it's more like Black Company is a bunch of thieves and spawnstealers, isn't that your point?
If you want to adress a post to a certain player, then how about SOURCREAM ARROGANCE and not BLACK COMPANY arrogance you god damn retard?

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
taking bets on how many pages this one will be!

place all bets here..

Disclaimer: by posting in this thread you may or may not influence the end result, if this happens then your bet will no longer be valid as you may or may not have tried to cheat your way to winning.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Fenderon said:
taking bets on how many pages this one will be!

place all bets here..

Disclaimer: by posting in this thread you may or may not influence the end result, if this happens then your bet will no longer be valid as you may or may not have tried to cheat your way to winning.
<hands fend £10 to "forget" i was cheating>

Mundokar

One of Freddy's beloved
Haldar said:
maybe the problem is that you are inefficient (or, to be less blunt, less-efficient) when it comes to arti-encounters?
True

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Chronictank said:
rofl at the responce
you logged...
so you no longer are camping it by any stretch of the imagination

Just dont expect people to respect you doing it again tbh

Either way you did nothing against the coc, first one to hit gets rights to the enc

yeah chronic , but for 10 minutes ? at 6 in the morning ? who would think someone would log on :)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Sourcream said:
yeah chronic , but for 10 minutes ? at 6 in the morning ? who would think someone would log on :)

If I remember correctly, BC don't respect other people camping artifacts. Has that changed suddenly?

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
If I remember correctly, BC don't respect other people camping artifacts. Has that changed suddenly?

You talking like no one else ever did a "bad thing"....what a reply from an alb o_O

Grayedd

Fledgling Freddie
Right lets put this thread to bed. I work late shifts and was tired and angry at Sourcream's attitude. I apologise for lumping the whole guild together when it was one individual's actions - that was probably jumping on an old bandwagon. I still have an issue with the "artis are fair game" when it suits you and not if anyone else does it. If I see someone camped on an arti I leave them to it and do something else instead I expect people to do the same but I have respect for other people - call it naive if you will but I call it respect. The lack of respect is what I had an issue with and tbh would have an issue if it happened again

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Sourcream said:
You talking like no one else ever did a "bad thing"....what a reply from an alb o_O

No, I'm simply asking a question. BC have long been known for not respecting camps, which they're perfectly within their rights to do. Now, it appears, when the shoe's on the other foot it's different.

siaka

Banned
Gordonax said:
No, I'm simply asking a question. BC have long been known for not respecting camps, which they're perfectly within their rights to do. Now, it appears, when the shoe's on the other foot it's different.

bc is hardly what is was, BC moved pretty much wholesale to wow at the beginning of NF, hroft is pretty much the only 'old timer' of bc it seems. It's doubtful BC have the numbers required to kill artis in the way they did in the past so you might say things have changed there.

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
Hroft needs to go calculate some more on LA or something, or keep working on his big gay altar of Pin the ubar.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
bc is hardly what is was, BC moved pretty much wholesale to wow at the beginning of NF, hroft is pretty much the only 'old timer' of bc it seems. It's doubtful BC have the numbers required to kill artis in the way they did in the past so you might say things have changed there.

we cant run fg arti arti raids anymore, yes...but still i personally managed to make nice outfit or my warlock and hunter with 12. 'tis not fg now...it is ml9 sm + knowledge.

Hroft needs to go calculate some more on LA or something, or keep working on his big gay altar of Pin the ubar.

go fuck urself :wanker:

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Grayedd said:
Right lets put this thread to bed. I work late shifts and was tired and angry at Sourcream's attitude. I apologise for lumping the whole guild together when it was one individual's actions - that was probably jumping on an old bandwagon. I still have an issue with the "artis are fair game" when it suits you and not if anyone else does it. If I see someone camped on an arti I leave them to it and do something else instead I expect people to do the same but I have respect for other people - call it naive if you will but I call it respect. The lack of respect is what I had an issue with and tbh would have an issue if it happened again

What do you call respect then ?...i CAMPED as you said in your post for more then 4 hours and i only logged for5-10 minutes on another char to trade something then came back , so you don't respect that i camped way longer than your 10 mins???... :cheers: cheers ! justice..... :puke:

Grayedd

Fledgling Freddie
Sourcream said:
What do you call respect then ?...i CAMPED as you said in your post for more then 4 hours and i only logged for5-10 minutes on another char to trade something then came back , so you don't respect that i camped way longer than your 10 mins???... :cheers: cheers ! justice..... :puke:
Wow - I wasn't even going to reply again but after this I just had to. You may have camped for 50 hours for all I care - I checked there was no-one in the area before I moved to GoLM spawn site (I had already moved on when I saw you earlier) - fair game I think - I was on for almost 2hrs but that is neither here nor there - by your rules 1) I had camp 2) even if I didn't have camp if I happened to be in the right place at the right time I had encounter- mm what is your problem! The fact that you had to /slap me was childish but that is what annoyed me and started this stupid post which has drawn more reads than I have ever seen before on any post in such a short space of time

Nul

Fledgling Freddie
JackHeart said:
Actually I can understand the fuzz at all.. Nobody (but a few) respects camps anyway. Everybody says it is first pulled first served.. That imho is plain stupid. That will only result in people standing directly at spawn spot with weapons drawn and luck have to tell who got the first hit. And it will proberbly anyway got to the SM with the insta standing a bit away..

How hard could it be to respect spawn camps? If log in and there is someone there, ask if they are camping (they could be there for other reasons) and either log out again or go do something else. Not draw your weapon and stand 2 inch closer to the spawn spot in a hope to get first hit.

I know that the later is not against code of conduct, but imho that is bad damn behaviour, and I would never respect a person doing that.

That was my five cents..

Agree!

If u been camping something for like 3h and when it pops someone "steal"
your mob while u doing self rebuff for example is so low, childish, greedy and lack of respect for other ppl. CoC or not, use your common sense. *period*

islef

Loyal Freddie
I would so like it if artis were just made no sell no tradeable.. get it once u can never get it again on that chr.. that would rid us of the camping and stuff like this wich tbh is not exactly what makes this game worthwhile... But from the tone of this discussion i might even get flamed for this post, but it's just my oppinion. Then again oppinions suck because everybody got one :)

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
first thing i wondering is the Sourcream on FH is it the sae that plays Sourcream the skald just they both seem diffrent to each other from what i have seen.
On Heresy ML raids Sourcream was in the our group a few times and was ok to get on with.
this one on FH seems sorry but a arse :kissit:

first thing from wahst said a lot theres not ment to be any camping but every one dose.
but when this guy came and no one was there he did the right thing and w8ing for the spawn.
he had moved on befor when you was there just cos you loged off Ld what ever,
you should of just put up with the fact soem oen else was there he had done.
and saying well it was 6am so you took a gamble sh*t happens.

only thing i would of change about your starting post m8 is the title.
people see it and think a thred at BC,fair point that one person dose repesents the guild and can give both good and bad names for the guild,but you been better off at just saying the char involed
IMO any way

awaits the falmes :flame: :clap:

Grayedd

Fledgling Freddie
Maff said:
only thing i would of change about your starting post m8 is the title.
people see it and think a thred at BC,fair point that one person dose repesents the guild and can give both good and bad names for the guild,but you been better off at just saying the char involed
IMO any way

QUOTE]

I have already apologised for blaming the whole guild for one persons action

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom