Black Company arrogance

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Grayedd said:
Wow - I wasn't even going to reply again but after this I just had to. You may have camped for 50 hours for all I care - I checked there was no-one in the area before I moved to GoLM spawn site (I had already moved on when I saw you earlier) - fair game I think - I was on for almost 2hrs but that is neither here nor there - by your rules 1) I had camp 2) even if I didn't have camp if I happened to be in the right place at the right time I had encounter- mm what is your problem! The fact that you had to /slap me was childish but that is what annoyed me and started this stupid post which has drawn more reads than I have ever seen before on any post in such a short space of time

i'll give you an example , i camp for 50 hours maybe and i LD ?...and come back and you are there what now ? are you gonna "respect" it or take over ? cause you seem the I RESPECT ALL person :p

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Maff said:
first thing i wondering is the Sourcream on FH is it the sae that plays Sourcream the skald just they both seem diffrent to each other from what i have seen.
On Heresy ML raids Sourcream was in the our group a few times and was ok to get on with.
this one on FH seems sorry but a arse :kissit:

first thing from wahst said a lot theres not ment to be any camping but every one dose.
but when this guy came and no one was there he did the right thing and w8ing for the spawn.
he had moved on befor when you was there just cos you loged off Ld what ever,
you should of just put up with the fact soem oen else was there he had done.
and saying well it was 6am so you took a gamble sh*t happens.

only thing i would of change about your starting post m8 is the title.
people see it and think a thred at BC,fair point that one person dose repesents the guild and can give both good and bad names for the guild,but you been better off at just saying the char involed
IMO any way

awaits the falmes :flame: :clap:

Yeah , it's me from the ML grps :) just can't stand ppl whining about respect just cause i logged ONE alt at 6 in the morning when i thought no one would come on to trade Jacina's sash didn'tr even take 5 mins then i returned on the char i was on ... i ain't gonan leave after 4 hours just cause someone is standing there when i logged for 5 mins to give an item to a char

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
tbh if you LD'd i could understand ur arguement, but by loggin an alt to trasnfer somethin, your effectively giving up your hours and hours of camping, as it was by choice you logged another char...

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Sye said:
tbh if you LD'd i could understand ur arguement, but by loggin an alt to trasnfer somethin, your effectively giving up your hours and hours of camping, as it was by choice you logged another char...

it's almost the same thing...and i repeat who woudl think someone would log on at 6 in the morning for GoLM :) (Ye me , but i couldn't sleep so i camped it cause i had nothing else to do) and yeah i logged another char , for less then 5 mins...and he's talking about "respect" , so he could have said ooh it's ok if he "respected" me cause i camped it for so long and just switched alt for a few mins and back on golm camper. :twak:

Gramm

Fledgling Freddie
Grayedd said:
Nolek you are an arse. Sorry to tar all BC with one brush (I have grouped with them in the past in RvR with no problem) but his attitude at GoLM spawn sucked tonight. I logged on and saw he was "camping" so I left and farmed statues for drops - night time comes closer so I thought I'd see who was about - /who hesperos doesn't bring up Nolek so at 3:30am GMT I think great lets see if Night Terror spawns. Off I run and start killing harpies for a while to make the time go quicker then I see Nelok spawn again - I don't say anything as I expect him to be honourable like me and leave - no chance - he stays right at spawn site - again I don't say anything as I know spawn is very rare and more than likely won't spawn anyway but I make a point of running close to him to make sure he knows I was there. As it gets to the time that is too late for the mob to spawn I make a point of running between Nelok and the spawn point (not a lot of space left by him I admit) and he has the audacity to /slap me. FFS what is his problem - I was there while he logged off- ooh I "stole" his camp while he was playing another alt or whatever - I just swore at him and logged - am I wrong to be annoyed at this persons lack of common decency or am I just expecting too much of people - :flame: away

So a character in a computergame made a virtual emotion at your character and you get upset irl?

I see sunshine from here, try 'n go outside a few secs :drink:

Sourcream

Fledgling Freddie
Gramm said:
So a character in a computergame made a virtual emotion at your character and you get upset irl?

I see sunshine from here, try 'n go outside a few secs :drink:

LoL :clap:

BadGateway

Fledgling Freddie
Haldar said:
go fuck urself :wanker:

Is that all you can come up with? you are known as the SB who spent 80% of his time in DF, 15 % calculating different shit in the LA/CS line, 5 % having fun?

You could'nt compete with me in a lifetime calculator boi.

Gramm

Fledgling Freddie
BadGateway said:
Is that all you can come up with? you are known as the SB who spent 80% of his time in DF, 15 % calculating different shit in the LA/CS line, 5 % having fun?

Of course he couldn't as you always bring whole your ELIT <PaINz0R> guild when going to rvr.

You shouldn't diss a well known SB when we all know how you got your glorious rps.

Haldar

Fledgling Freddie
BadGateway said:

then u know nothing about me. :m00:

BadGateway said:

irl peen measuring? rofl.

go fuck urself. again.

mixal

Banned
BadGateway said:

Lol , you only doin stealth FG as a high rr shadowblade :) thats fun ? or rps :puke: :puke:

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
My e-peen is bigger than yours! Ihhhhh haehaheahehahe

:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom