Black Company

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
i find it very hard to understand why mids from Bc would run in and steal an artifact encounter from other mids.. maybe they should re-roll and play another realm........just went to assist a couple mids to do cloudsong.. setting up fop and in runs bc takes the mob....msg's to guild officer and he says it fine....is this how mids should treat other mids?

wtf is going.. comes down to one thing.. complete and utter greed on the part of the BC grp..........Do you guys have no shame at all??????????

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
thats just the way it goes, been there, fucks on everyone else if its possible

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
1). I was stolen Scalars by Pro Patria this week after camped it 7 hours.
2). FoM took Danos from BC grp when we had bad pull and were rezzing, and nazgul at same time was standing close and yelling that its they way it should be.

=> before blaming us look at all other mids around they are all the same, greed rules over mid.

Trylle^nzi

Fledgling Freddie
nptr said:
1). I was stolen Scalars by Pro Patria this week after camped it 7 hours.
2). FoM took Danos from BC grp when we had bad pull and were rezzing, and nazgul at same time was standing close and yelling that its they way it should be.

=> before blaming us look at all other mids around they are all the same, greed rules over mid.

Gives you the right to steal aswell? kk

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
I wasn;t there today and not for me to make the opinion what really happened.I didn't tell anything else but facts. Other guilds also steal arts and invent different excuses all the time. Such situations happen everday to many ppl on mid and guild doesn't matter. Make thread "Guilds that steal arts" and whine there about all guilds.

Tiztla

Fledgling Freddie
nptr said:
1).

lol yes that was the whole story riiiiiight

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
i mean LOL
doro been camping it for the whole day
when it popped we came and killed it
all the rest may just fuck off
a) we camped it
b) we pulled it first
c) we killed it
what the fuck are you whining at???

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
No about this situation but in general:

I don;t remember stealing arts before but after I wasted 7 hours of my life to camp art, and had it stolen by some bugger who came when i was getting ppl, so i swore to Pro Patria (not to any other guilds yet) that if i will ever have a chance to steal some art from them for stealing scalars from me, I will do that with pleasure, it will be fair sweet revenge.

So when you steal from us, don't expect us to be nice with you. And we all have personal relationships with each other, my relationships with thieves are my bussines if i wever steal from PP it will be ME not my guild. Before blaming whole BC withotu reason, look after your own guildies, and if they innocent tell bad about us and ONLY if there was a real reason for that, not like today.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
btw, do you want me to send ss to rightnow where you were hitting already pulled mob?
this will get you banned, cuz it's against coc

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
nptr said:
No about this situation but in general:

I don;t remember stealing arts before but after I wasted 7 hours of my life to camp art, and had it stolen by some bugger who came when i was getting ppl, so i swore to Pro Patria (not to any other guilds yet) that if i will ever have a chance to steal some art from them for stealing scalars from me, I will do that with pleasure, it will be fair sweet revenge.

So when you steal from us, don't expect us to be nice with you. And we all have personal relationships with each other, my relationships with thieves are my bussines if i wever steal from PP it will be ME not my guild. Before blaming whole BC withotu reason, look after your own guildies, and if they innocent tell bad about us and ONLY if there was a real reason for that, not like today.

Lol, and so my opinion of Black company grows, So basicly you've told you're self you're going to ruin the plans of the guild that stole of you, i bet anubis & other people you do this to wasn't in the artifact stealing that happened to you. :eek7:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
If they hurt u, hurt em back. If they steal then steal from them.

It's an eye for an eye in some cases.

Too bad greed is such a big factor in this game.

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
you came there to kill eramai
you saw it was camped by dorothea
you wanted to steal it from him right?
but u fucked up
so you came here and started whine topic
i cant believe such people exist

kAz

Fledgling Freddie
So I see the rumors going around about BC are true, eh?
Today 26th September 06.00 White Rose we're camping GoV and it actually spawned, some ppl died on danos and they got backup from fellow WR guildies and as soon as ppl from BC saw this they grouped up and came standing beside the WR group telling them they came first. And such a load of bullshit since they didn't actually know it was up till the danos deathspam showed itself on their screens.

Sure, they started attacking it and got whiped, you think its over.... NO, it wasn't so they screwed it up totally and actually got around the "stealing" mob rule but in a disshonest way... they took him from another spawn (which I didn't know anything about)

Too sum it all up, they came to steal a mob camped by others and when they realize that it was camped they ran to the other spawning spot (day and night spawns) and stole him, whilst the WR group couldn't actually go and kill danos from the other spot since these guys "stole" it.. too sad, just feel sad for the ***** ppl.

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
nptr said:

didnt we establish in another thread, that by BC rules failed pull = next grp can take the mob?

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
old.anubis said:
but u fucked up

How can you steal a mob that is only camped?
But I agree this whinethread is hilarious, I ran past there a few times yday and Dorothea was there camping it every time.

majik

Banned
This whine is as boring as the other 20 times its been posted, the facts are:

If you pull it first, then its your arti, regardless of how many hours people have been camping it.
If you want to avoid this pull the mob quicker, or get a warrior+shaman to engage it.
If a group wipes on the mob and it returns to its camp, then the next people to pull it, whether they have camped it or not have the right to get the artifact.

The rules are stated in the code of conduct and posting here on FH with a topic that has been posted time and time again does nothing except annoy people who really can't be arsed listening to any more whine... And for the old favourite "I am posting to warn my fellow midgardians about <Enter guild here>" well theres several posts relating to other guilds than BC. People normally whine when another group is more efficient than theirs at pulling a mob and accuse the guild of being greedy, when the only reason that they are posting on here is because of their own greed...

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
majik said:
This whine is as boring as the other 20 times its been posted, the facts are:

If you pull it first, then its your arti, regardless of how many hours people have been camping it.
If you want to avoid this pull the mob quicker, or get a warrior+shaman to engage it.
If a group wipes on the mob and it returns to its camp, then the next people to pull it, whether they have camped it or not have the right to get the artifact.

The rules are stated in the code of conduct and posting here on FH with a topic that has been posted time and time again does nothing except annoy people who really can't be arsed listening to any more whine... And for the old favourite "I am posting to warn my fellow midgardians about <Enter guild here>" well theres several posts relating to other guilds than BC. People normally whine when another group is more efficient than theirs at pulling a mob and accuse the guild of being greedy, when the only reason that they are posting on here is because of their own greed...

I think we all (Or most of us) realise the full CoC Rules and how they work in regards to camping a mob/arty and someone else comming along and pulling the mob from under the campers nose (this is legal as long as the mob haddnt been pulled).
The point here isnt game mechanics or rules / law but peoples regard (or disregard in this case) for their fellow mids.. Sure come take the artifact but itleast offer to allow the camping mids to join BG for credit.. This is TOTAL disregard and disrespectful to fellow midgardians. Personally ive never had a problem with BC (bar not being rezzed in Emain when playing my SB hehe) but according to the whine threads in FH is becomming a trend.

Please BC Take a step back and try to be more respectful to other mids, I for one always pass fg movements in emain to BC grps. As u say.. this has happend to BC in the past (Artifact stealing etc) but surely this cant be an excuse for anti-social behaviour.

Just my 2-pence worth

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe if u cant blame em for arcti steal lets blame em for spdhaxx?
isnt that right zubilo? Hahahaha

majik

Banned
One thing about respect, you earn respect and tbh with all the flames and whines on BC in forums / irc / alliance thats not really earning a guilds respect is it?

fl3a

Can't get enough of FH
Netcode said:
Hehe if u cant blame em for arcti steal lets blame em for spdhaxx?
isnt that right zubilo? Hahahaha

well you are a known cheater and hacker, you even use aimbot to target stealthers who pop up for 1/100 sec not to mention radar to check if artifact mobs are up so you can go and pull them to haven so noone gets the arti!

edit: i forgot wallhack so that you camp one side of a milegate and when someone comes from other side you can jump out and have the element of surprise

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
old.anubis said:
but u fucked up

taking into account doro was actualy in the grp with myself and tubie i guess we should have been hitting the mobs

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
The mob belongs to the one who pulled him first.

It is up to him to decide what to do with the mob - kill it himself or let someone else kill it.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Ye ofc havent said anything els. But some ppl claimed i use spdhaxx to run from sphinx HELLO? im a fooking skald and i can use sprint
but nm :p had a good laugh at the monring :>

Liswymm

Fledgling Freddie
So, most of you are saying that if someone has camped an artifact (Let's take SoM for an example) for huge amount of time, when they could be doing other things, such as: Leveling other artifacts, getting high level with other alts etc, and then when it finally does pop, they call in their friends/guildies, but when they get there, they find that a guild is already there doing it. Well, in my honest opinion, I think that is outrageous that most of you think that it's exceptable, other people have put in NO effort in camping the spawn, they just turn up and do it. That's just pure greed and disrespectful, you shouldn't just **** on the little guys because you think you're superior and above everyone else, think about others and what they went through to try and get this, but it gets stolen by you lot.

Mavl

Fledgling Freddie
There's no concept of "camping" in CoC, but there is a concept of "pulling".

Camping the mob doesn't automatically claim him. Pulling does.

P.S. This idiocy of "camping" is almost exclusive to excalibur.

majik

Banned
If you camp an artifact for 3years 2 months 23 days 8hours 45minutes and 10seconds and someone pulls it before you its their arti - less whine better pulling mmkay?

anubis

Fledgling Freddie
lpep said:
taking into account doro was actualy in the grp with myself and tubie i guess we should have been hitting the mobs

then why the f-k do you whine?
we had bg
it's your problem you werent in it
probably you forgot to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom