Black Company

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
taking aggro from an already engaged mob is forbidden by the coc, but pulling when your guildies are inc is not

that aside, it's kinda lame tho :/ if its true

Bjaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Zzang said:
If a mob is not pulled, there is nothing that says another grp cant pull it, first to be able to kill, gets it imo.

BUT. If you engage an already pulled mob, you are violating CoC and this has happened alot of times, ppl who has said they "camp" this spot. So, put a char on other comp, put it "insert random rarespawn mob here" and claim it's yours when it pops. Ridicilous, if any1 can get a group faster there then u. They get it. Bitter truth, not fair, but it is that way.

Lucky for some i have not lost any artifact by ppl engaging after i/my grp have pulled, so far noone has been reported.

now giv :flame:

Its all about respec for ppl... if you see one person camping a art spot(not a bot but an active person) its not wrong to take the art its just very rude imo...

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Bjaadi said:
Its all about respec for ppl... if you see one person camping a art spot(not a bot but an active person) its not wrong to take the art its just very rude imo...
well another day ur group came and pulled Healers Embrace encounter while we've been waiting for more ppl inc. So plz stfu m8. Beside im ok with that cos we werent ready to pull and u were.

Bjaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Summoner said:
well another day ur group came and pulled Healers Embrace encounter while we've been waiting for more ppl inc. So plz stfu m8. Beside im ok with that cos we werent ready to pull and u were.

courina a healer in bb had wanderd around for along time lookin for the mob...
when he told us to come... we got a group together(w8in for spawn) and we got the mob.. im sorry if you had a guy camping it... cause that was not itensially(cant spell) :(

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
Bjaadi said:
courina a healer in bb had wanderd around for along time lookin for the mob...
when he told us to come... we got a group together(w8in for spawn) and we got the mob.. im sorry if you had a guy camping it... cause that was not itensially(cant spell) :(
I have np with that. Defeinitelly we were roaming in the same zone (HE encounter basicly roams in the zone) and for the same reason.
Camping spots is just sily. Come and pull the mob if u can and if it's not pulled by other yet.

The only thing which u can realy "camp" is Malice - noone will see it if u sit over ;)

Bjaadi

Fledgling Freddie
yes but i really feel soory for the ones that "camp" like say shades of mist and it pops (teh joy!) and starting pming ppl and a fg just come and take it infront of your nose... if you have some respect you give him/her some time before starting pulling... thats all im saying.. whole toa is like those birds
from finding nemo.. mine mine mine mine mine :)

Stranger

Fledgling Freddie
yeah Dorin that was funny fuk up there =) have to mention that i alomost made it myself with bot today... but still too many snakes agroed and he died.. well another 12-24hrs to wait :D

Torin

Fledgling Freddie
Well ... I've checked a lot of Art places this week - almost EVERYWHERE there is a bot sitting ... well it is not hard - i can arrange bots to some places - and will it mean that this place is camped ?

Well, in TOA i really cannot find any place with Fixed mob pop spawn lately where there is no bot parked ... so its lame and just forget it ....

Elec

Fledgling Freddie
Torin said:
Well ... I've checked a lot of Art places this week - almost EVERYWHERE there is a bot sitting ... well it is not hard - i can arrange bots to some places - and will it mean that this place is camped ?

Well, in TOA i really cannot find any place with Fixed mob pop spawn lately where there is no bot parked ... so its lame and just forget it ....

Since when am I a fucking bot? :twak:

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Elec said:
Since when am I a fucking bot? :twak:
You're easily mistaken for one i believe. Try setting last name to Iamnotabotreally, though doubt it will help.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
old.Sko said:
Dear Iceforge, maybe you will tell me that ds ecounter has random respawn timer and random type of ecounter, that zahar spawn time is completely random, that scalars spawn allah knows when etc etc.
get a clue mate ^^

Well, let's take Hermes, normal kind of ToA artifact encounter, have a 12 hours respawn time, now, Dear old.Sko, tell me who you know if he was killed 1 or 11 hours ago when you log on at spot, not knowing who killed him last and asking /as gives no answer?

I'll repeat what you said:

Get a clue mate ^^

EDIT: BTW, tell me of 1 mob who spawns at all in such form as, e.x: "12.00 CET"??? :p

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge said:
Well, let's take Hermes, normal kind of ToA artifact encounter, have a 12 hours respawn time, now, Dear old.Sko, tell me who you know if he was killed 1 or 11 hours ago when you log on at spot, not knowing who killed him last and asking /as gives no answer?

I'll repeat what you said:

Get a clue mate ^^

EDIT: BTW, tell me of 1 mob who spawns at all in such form as, e.x: "12.00 CET"??? :p
You mate should work on improving your communication skills rather than whine & camp skills.
Havent trouble so far with finding out exact time of "timered" ecounters.
But well, some people are just so lazy that they prefer to put bot at location and whine later when fg who knows time comes and kills it without waiting for said lazy person to gather his fg for the ecounter.

EDIT. Dreamsphere. On 4 hr cycle. Danos. every night.
Still not sure about exact cycle of cloudsong mob.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
old.Sko said:
You mate should work on improving your communication skills rather than whine & camp skills.
Havent trouble so far with finding out exact time of "timered" ecounters.
But well, some people are just so lazy that they prefer to put bot at location and whine later when fg who knows time comes and kills it without waiting for said lazy person to gather his fg for the ecounter.

EDIT. Dreamsphere. On 4 hr cycle. Danos. every night.
Still not sure about exact cycle of cloudsong mob.

Tell me one place where i whine?
Name me one place where you don't talk down to people?
I just defended someone else, only camped one place 1 time, and was ACTIVELY camping the Artifact, aka i was not using a bot.

You say yourself, 4 hr cycle, aka, if you log in 15 mins after death, it will be 3 hours and 45 mins wait before repop, aka you camp the spot, if you need it desperatly.

If it is a bot camping a spawn, it is not camped imho.

Just saying when someone IS already actively at the spawn and watching, then it is camped and should be respected.

As someone else said, some people just can't talk their guildies into help BEFORE the mob have accually spawned.

But well, keep up your ego trip and try and talk down to me again, you have yet failed to do anything than make me laugh at you.

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Actually your last post ice is perfect example of whine with a side dish of insult.
As someone else said, some people just can't talk their guildies into help BEFORE the mob have accually spawned.
Did you miss communication part i told you about ? =D
Just saying when someone IS already actively at the spawn and watching, then it is camped and should be respected.
Yeye - powered by macro /level 20 skald or something like this ?

/dismiss.
get some :drink: mate :sex: with pve seriously hampered your reading ability =D

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
old.Sko said:
Actually your last post ice is perfect example of whine with a side dish of insult.

Did you miss communication part i told you about ? =D

Yeye - powered by macro /level 20 skald or something like this ?

/dismiss.

/lvl 20 Skald = Bot, not respected.

/lvl 50 Skald standing at spot, telling people who come by the spawn is camped the MOMENT they get in sight = Camped, should be respected.

/lvl 50 Skald standing at spot, you go there aswell and wait, goes 5-10 mins and he suddenly says it is camped = AFK camper, not respectected.

Think you misunderstood what i meant with ACTIVELY camping a spawn and some of the other stuff you seemed to misunderstand as well ;)

First post where you accually said something that makes sense to :D :drink:

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge said:
/lvl 20 Skald = Bot, not respected.

/lvl 50 Skald standing at spot, telling people who come by the spawn is camped the MOMENT they get in sight = Camped, should be respected.

/lvl 50 Skald standing at spot, you go there aswell and wait, goes 5-10 mins and he suddenly says it is camped = AFK camper, not respectected.

Think you misunderstood what i meant with ACTIVELY camping a spawn and some of the other stuff you seemed to misunderstand as well ;)

First post where you accually said something that makes sense to :D :drink:
lol mate. macro nearest friend, nearest friend / target acquired / /say soz mate spawn camped.
something like this.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
old.Sko said:
lol mate. macro nearest friend, nearest friend / target acquired / /say soz mate spawn camped.
something like this.

Well, in the case here, they accually had a conversation?

Think he programmed a macro to recognize messages and reply to them?

Some sort of high-developed AI-system just to camp a spawn?

Your clearly off-track :rolleyes:

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
i dont speak to strangers and my friends inc soon :p

u still think it's high-developed AI system? ;)

old.Sko

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge said:
Well, in the case here, they accually had a conversation?

Think he programmed a macro to recognize messages and reply to them?

Some sort of high-developed AI-system just to camp a spawn?

Your clearly off-track :rolleyes:
what summ said ^^
Have a cow =D
:m00:

spinz

Fledgling Freddie
who cares if u camp a spot ? IF u cant kill it or dont have peeps there , ur problem :m00:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Elec said:
You think its possible to keep an entire fg of guildies there for 12hrs? Its just not possible, So u have to camp it yourself, and tell guildies when it pops.

or do like Bc. Go there kill it. get cloak be happy ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom