BF sucks alot

O

old.XanateA

an 44 pac 30 mend specced healer in the hands of the right type of player is the best char in the game imo.
4 instas on different timers to stop groups so i can ae mezz...
The first spread heal that heals up to 480 per person in group without crit... insta ae debuff.. single root... ae stun, single stun
ae amnesia vs the silly hib MOC 4 teh win PBAE groups... renders them useless...

Etc etc... lots of buttons to push, and you ppl who play with mouse only will probably fuck up at it so stay here and whine on BW instead.

A

Asha

Originally posted by old.anubis
<= 22 mend here, ubah heals for 250 a cast, groupheal for 128 a cast /flex

best healer: cleric
best mezzer: healer
best pvp combo: bard + cleric

it's more than I've seen a sorc heal for :)
it's more than I can dd for :)

healer druid cleric all get the same heals in specing healing. Difference is, healers get a great 3rd line, druids get a decent one, and clerics get one that is totally dead.

Bard and cleric you miss out on insta/aoe stun, pom (ps is a pain when you have to do end song and speed) and you don't gain very much with the cleric except bof.

H

Hatjitjai

SOOOOOO
We get zerged by mids ofr 1,5h+,we come back running in 2fgs
NP gets zerged by us for 1,5h+,they come back running in 3fgs

sooooo we suck ,they own
edit : xanatea owns

O

old.anubis

Originally posted by old.Nol
If you're a tank and you don't have det, then you need your head checked imo. Be that as it may, Insta-stun is no longer used to stop tanks, it's used to lay down the perfect mezz. That is what makes healers CC uber.

i know what it is used for :p
the bad thing you are giving 2 immunity timers in 3 seconds
when we had zerkers in a group it was ok, but now they are replaced by savages. savages already started to complain that every fooking enemy is immune to stun :rolleyes:

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by old.XanateA
an 44 pac 30 mend specced healer in the hands of the right type of player is the best char in the game imo.
The first spread heal that heals up to 480 per person in group without crit... insta ae debuff.. single root... ae stun, single stun
ae amnesia vs the silly hib MOC 4 teh win PBAE groups... renders them useless...

Etc etc... lots of buttons to push, and you ppl who play with mouse only will probably fuck up at it so stay here and whine on BW instead.

Or, when the patches get a bit tough, you'll fuck off and go play on another server in another realm, same as before and tell everyone there how uber you are.

F

Forau

Originally posted by Zag Barr
Basing your comparison between the realms on 2 RA's, both on a 30 min timer ...

If you don't consider BoF and SoS(Bof is more like 15 min in a good group since you won't last long with only 1 cleric) a big part of Albion RVR then no wonder you're dying all the time. Once every 30 minutes is quite often if you consider that you don't actually fight all the time. I would say that non-random groups(the pink guild, BF, BL, GoL, FC and others who quite often put up a fair fight with 1 FG) has BoF and/or SoS at least 70% of battles vs us. It's not rare that BL actually has both BoFs up and use them both with annoyingly good timing after eachother(that's usually the part when all our healers are OOM and our only hope is to kill them fast when BoF runs out, which it doesn't and we die :))

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by old.anubis
i know what it is used for :p
the bad thing you are giving 2 immunity timers in 3 seconds
when we had zerkers in a group it was ok, but now they are replaced by savages. savages already started to complain that every fooking enemy is immune to stun :rolleyes:

Which is good IMO, stun mezz combo is an issue, I am glad to see reducing the zerkers damage could have so many positive roll on effects :D

A

Asha

Originally posted by old.XanateA

It's really hard to play a cleric after playing a healur with all those goodies for 20 mins :(

A

Aussie-

with 300+ dex and mota3 , I cast mez at 1,65+sec
now tell me you can't run 250range in 1,65 secs or in other words, insta gets beaten by bolt range. what would be the point of timered instas.......

idiot

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Aussie-
with 300+ dex and mota3 , I cast mez at 1,65+sec
now tell me you can't run 250range in 1,65 secs or in other words, insta gets beaten by bolt range. what would be the point of timered instas.......

idiot

I thought casting times were hard capped at 2 seconds?

H

Hatjitjai

tbh I´m quite impressed Xanatea bout the thread myself
U start to whine and everyone else does,hats off

ow and the time spend in game thing ppl mentioned in this thread,well most ppl have jobs,girlfriends,irl friends,social contacts,school,family and just lifes in general

and someone said ppl never left their own town to see how the world looks like,well some ppl never leave their room to even see how the rest of their house looks like

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

I thought casting times were hard capped at 2 seconds?

That is what mythic says, but they dont really know their own gamecode.

Cap afaik is more close to 1.5 secs

A

Asha

Also you don't need to insta the group, only the sorc, so this insta ruins proper cast mez thing is bs. Run in insta range on speed 6, insta-stun sorc, cast mez on the rest of the group. Sorc doesn't get det so tanks kill before stun wears off. Ofc you can't always get the sorc targeted so easy, but I would think they're pretty damn easy to pick out. If not, fall back on insta aoe mez and kill sorc then move to cleric..

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Midgard and Hibernia are overpowered cause when the pvp server arived nobody played an Albion character.
Yes, go on deny it...
Morons...
Everybody picked the elite classes, enchanters, healers, skalds, bards, beserkers, maybe a minstrel, but that was it...
But keep your heads up your asses Middies and Hibbies... doing a great job....
Regards, Glottis
YOu retard. Best group on pvp has cleric+armsman in it. and htey pwn eveyrone cause of thier class ras. So dont talk shit mk?

O

old.XanateA

Well , Kate.
Hard to spot a sorc if the sorc is not leading the group... but they usually do , unless they run 2 fg... then there is usually a 2nd sorc somewhere who wakes up from his slumber and mezzes us.

Z

Zag Barr

Originally posted by Forau
If you don't consider BoF and SoS(Bof is more like 15 min in a good group since you won't last long with only 1 cleric) a big part of Albion RVR then no wonder you're dying all the time.

I didn't complain about dieing all the time. Actually I don't complain at all. I am having fun in RvR - and I can't be seen in these boards much, cause the whinespam from all three ralms gives me a headache.

I didn't say BoF and SoS aren't valuable. They surely are. But 2 out of 3 encounters one of those RA's is not up, even in a well balanced, decent RR group. Together these 2 RA's can make you win amazing fights. Two minutes later though, you can loose to a random nme group, because those RA's are down.

Idealy you shouldnt have to rely on RA's on a 30 min timer to be competable, do you? A tank heavy mid grp don't need to relly on any RA's to win fight after fight after fight, with Endu and Pow regen being permanent buffs.

And to answer Sorusi's question from above:

The best thing about the healers is their defences. Never mind excellent CC and heals. Other realms have that, too. It's the combination of chain, (insta-)heals, (insta-) CC and run speed enhance, which makes this class uber. A healers is just a bitch to kill! It's even a pain to try to interupt his healing - especially if there is two in a grp.

I bet you have been in many of these 2 healer groups, and you have won 9 out 10 fair fights - and even a couple of unfair ones. And of course you became to think you are a good player and all others just suck ... it's just a matter of the perspective.

Edit: typos

P

parlain

Stlong whine all round, thx for filling some time at work tho :m00:

R

rynnor

Wow - this one ran and ran - suggest the Albs who are whining message fadeh - he runs a disturbingly succesfull Alb Tank group on Prydwen - also please remember that if your low rr v high rr gank group you are toast unless you severely outnumber them - this is true for all realms.

A

Asha

Originally posted by parlain
Stlong whine all round, thx for filling some time at work tho :m00:

You're welcome babe :) Filled up half the morning and I have a half day \o/ (nerf 4th July extended holidays) :D

L

loxleyhood

Will Smith was offered the part of Neo before Mr. Reeves.

C

Chuffy

Mr. Reeves first came to fame in the cult classic Bill and Ted's excellent adventure.

M

Melachi-

Originally posted by pbuck
Midgard is overpowered because there is one rr8-rr10 group that knows how to play and has the best mid setup?kk
A high rr alb group consisting of:2 clerics minstrel sorcerer paladin and 3 mercs/polearmsmen would be have no trouble beating on any mid melee group or at least give a hard fight.This group will have 1 minute immunity to melee+ tanks running on mach5-6 for 30 seconds .Sorcerer even if insta mezzed will be free to qc in like no time because of mezz reduction buff and then root the ones that purge.Even worse in 1.62 it will be easier to kill the mid end regen provider than the alb one(paladin survivability>shaman) thus giving some advantage to alb.
A high rr hib group with 2 druids 2 pbaoe(1 mana eld)+debuffer will also have good chances to kill melee groups.
You can make good groups in all realms.The best will be the ones that have the best possible setup and people who play often together, have lots of ras and can cooperate the best.

Listen to this guy imo, him and his group play alb/pryd, i play mid/pryd, they are by far one of the best groups on prydwen although they dont play there atm

N

noaim

Can't be asked to read through this...I don't give a fuck about LA because the cunts will all just run off and roll savages, BUT I cannot wait for that end buff to get a kick in it's arse, and for these pricks to be forced to carry their shaman around with them instead of leaving it in a corner at the TK.

WTF were Mythic thinking when they made that fucking buff?

No idea, but who needs end regen with provoke as a 2h savage? :D

H

horsma

Originally posted by noaim
No idea, but who needs end regen with provoke as a 2h savage? :D

with backside styles you might need endu but who care's since savagers have their own endu buff.

O

old.XanateA

BFzerg1.jpg

BFzerg2.jpg

Hir hir.

O

old.FIN

lol, loads of cheese in here =)

luckily when i get back to finland i got some other games waiting and i dont give shit about 17.5% tax increase to play in servers at usa, i earn more money farting in 1 hour than that raise will be.

and about that cheese at start, maybe on that screenie u got 1fgp, but when we met 1 or 2 fgps mids, and when fight not even 20% done, 1-2 fgps more mids rush there.

so i suggest all u mids to stfu, play the game, and u know also because u feel so good in 1 fgp, that u can kill easy 4-5 fgps albs, so why u whine that we have to kill u in with 1fgp? if dude raises his hands, take knife out and cut his ass, if guy also brings knife out, take gun out and shoot him, before he can get his gun out.

Users who are viewing this thread