Short BF Movie

J

Jergiot

i was gonna do a going away present for gunz etc since he moving to england and wont be able to play for awhile. but after this fight the queer gunz went ld and didnt come back Oo
next day he had to pack or whatever, so its the only fight i got with him in it :p. but its a good fight, around 3-4 mins. and its the first time i ever done a movie so it kinda sux, sound stops 15 sec before movie etc -_-

thx loads to Divinia for hosting it. mucho love Oo

http://www.cowmob.nu/~osiris/TheCuteFalcons.avi

hope u enjoy it anyway :D
oh and music is gunners so flame him not me.

J

Jiggs

we dont have a clue, but we rock!! :D

i spent most of the fight rezzing herbal :p

S

Sharp Thing

not bad, but you guys had allot of casualties tbh, and mad is like shit assister :\

E

-evull-

funky funky

hate such battles tbh. nicer if hippies hadnt arrived imo :eek:

no reason to flame no gunner for that music, it owns tbh ;)

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
not bad, but you guys had allot of casualties tbh, and mad is like shit assister :\

ye u tend to have casualties when both mids/hibs are on ur support...

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Jergiot
ye u tend to have casualties when both mids/hibs are on ur support...
amadon didnt die earlier with a fg tanks stuck to him ;) and thats cloth vs chain ^^

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
amadon didnt die earlier with a fg tanks stuck to him ;) and thats cloth vs chain ^^

k, and our support die every fight...

this is one fight, nothing more...

X

Ximadir

Stlong misses lol 50% of your hits were miss.

And the music :puke:

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by Ximadir
Stlong misses lol 50% of your hits were miss.

And the music :puke:

i had a couple of misses on second healer, rest are blocked by guard not misses? disease+debuffed=bad ws x[

B

Belomar

Nice movie, Jergiot! :D And very good assisting, IMO, you were on Gunnerr's trail practically the whole fight. ;)

W

Whisperess

Nice movie :)

A lot more cheerful than the usual gank-movies :)

Suitable music to :)

Givh more :D

D

Divinia

a bird told me gunz and BlazE likes to fight me.. my favorite tanks to have on me :x

respect t0 j00 guys nice vid blaze, it shows me and some unleet strafing :( gaydr00d d00d.

B

bult

hehe Johnny Cash cover :)

He died yesterday :/ hail to the king johnny cash!!

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Jergiot
hum was the movie laggy for u guys?
naww, was a good one, and im in it! Arnor TheSadPanda makes his return!

was a fun/short fight, but you see me atleast 3 times, guess im celeb now :eek:

orderly que for the autograph signing now kthx

V

vintervargen

give more moviez, but at least 200-300 megs now kkkkkkkkkkthx

G

gwal

Originally posted by Arnor
naww, was a good one, and im in it! Arnor TheSadPanda makes his return!

was a fun/short fight, but you see me atleast 3 times, guess im celeb now :eek:

orderly que for the autograph signing now kthx

gif autograph! :)

H

hotrat

Nice video indeed, for me it seemed very jumpy at the start, and generally like it was in slow-motion the whole time, prolly just a problem on my slow old computer though.

As for the fight man you tanks have it so easy compared to sorc, strolling around with nothing hitting you, choosing ur targets :p I prefer a video from a supports perspective personally, but seemed some ok assisting.

I would like to know how Domain died though :) usually whenever you attack anyone from CF they just run to domain and garb who then start pbae'ing :(

Still a nice 3 way fight, givz video's where you can change camera angle though imo :D

Edit: The best fights are often the ones with casualties on both sides, heck vs LA yesterday we had an awesome fight on levi hill, came down to almost just the tanks left slogging it out, love it when fights do that. Sadly though more hibs added, but up until then it was all RA's from all classes on both sides used and at least 2 power pots and mcl from me :clap:

G

Garnet

grrr got to 95% of the download then it stopped... :/ time to download it again i guess :/

P

parlain

Nice movie but for the love of god (and bandwidth) use audio compression :D (PCM1411 kb/s4tehlose)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom