BF sucks alot : Part 2 : The Return of the Behemoth!!!

B

bult

Originally posted by kenshee-himura
Same version for Middies ;)

Hi!!

Here you can see NP + Xanatea + some other useless ppl who nag all the time .. you know the usual mid hive fullgroup of about 30 ppl.

http://steveberckmoes.telenet.be/sshot012.jpg

Here we see 2 FG BF Lookalikes + NP , at Albion protal keep!! I wonder who called for help? Was it NP once again using their ambush tactics?

Now, if u excuse me , im gonna leave ATK with my ---->FG<---- and get zerged by the mindless,skilless,brainless NP/Some mids who cares what their names are guild zerg!!

Have a nice evening

T

thrylos

Originally posted by kenshee-himura
Same version for Middies ;)

Hi!!

Here you can see NP + Xanatea + some other useless ppl who nag all the time .. you know the usual mid hive fullgroup of about 30 ppl.

http://steveberckmoes.telenet.be/sshot012.jpg

Here we see 2 FG BF Lookalikes + NP , at Albion protal keep!! I wonder who called for help? Was it NP once again using their ambush tactics?

Now, if u excuse me , im gonna leave ATK with my ---->FG<---- and get zerged by the mindless,skilless,brainless NP/Some mids who cares what their names are guild zerg!!

Have a nice evening

thats the well known BC zerg - these people dont go out of mtk if they dont have at least 3FGs. NP doesnt roam with them as far as i know...

I

Ialkarn

I never said Np zergs,never said they called for help when, fighting them, (often) other mid groups added.

I just don't undestand this attitude:"if other mids were there they added,if we meet more than a fg of albs,its a conspiracy against us."

A

Arthwyr

This game seems to have come to the point that ppl don't go out to RvR anymore for the realmpoints but to take a screenie everytime a zerg is spotted of a realm. Just forget about a quickbar and using styles/spells just keep your finger on the screenshot button so you won't miss it. Sad. Oh and for every mid whining about alb zergs simple remedy: Both buy a medallion to the ALB frontier in hadrians wall and you will be be right into striking distance of hibs/mids without the interfearance of albs.

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by thrylos
thats the well known BC zerg - these people dont go out of mtk if they dont have at least 3FGs. NP doesnt roam with them as far as i know...

you've made my day mate =D

B

brommix

Ialkarn its called hypocrazy :)
If albs > NP = albs Zerg
NP > Albs = albs are noobs for roaming only 1fg
NP = Albs = NP die then albs are lucky. Np win then NP are mad skill
The equations are easy, all albs suck noone can play and they all whine :)

O

old.Sko

Originally posted by Ialkarn
Yes and the 3fgs of hibs who jumped on us at DCx after you died dosen't count right?:), (you prolly have a picture about that but for your propagand it's better upload a picture made just a sec before)
either the Russian Zerg moving in 3-4fgs right?

The fact is BF had two group running in emain since hours; after to be zerged by dozilion of Mids we decided to Team
then we Splitted (cause we don't like to be farmed but we don't encourage zergs) and ops 2 mins later at amg that is what happens to 1 of our groups.
that is like 10 mins after the 2 picture you posted: http://www.black-falcons.distanthost.com/daoc_pics/5.jpg

That happened next port after incident below =D
http://pty0.newmail.ru/sshot038.jpg

H

Hatjitjai

Originally posted by old.Sko
That happened next port after incident below =D
http://pty0.newmail.ru/sshot038.jpg
that happend after getting zerged by 3fg of hibs a few times while roaming in 1fg,note i dont have screenshots,I know what happend and what didnt.Im not a traffic speed camera on a highway.

We get zerged,we zerg back
U get zerged,U whine (a lot) and zerg back :rolleyes:
guess whining a lot justify doing the same thing u whined about

O

old.Sko

^^
Haj, personally i dont care =D
If you want to run with all albs - more power to you, just dont crash teh zone kkthx =D
Just got bored of mysterious 3 fgs which usually appear either after wrath have been spotted or someone saw our cloak =D

H

Hatjitjai

wasnt really mysterious if u know that hibs been running 2fg + adds sometimes even 3 fgs+ for bout 2-3hours
[01:18] <[BF]Jiggs> we having a good fight
[01:18] <[BF]Jiggs> fg v fg
[01:18] <StormriderX> he's running 2fg ;x

1fg from storm + 2fg from the anonymous he :p

say xana wanna say how much that is when u add that up?

O

old.FIN

lmao, and again this n00b Xana is trying to moan, i think when his high school aint going he needs to moan in here.

lol, he must be like some kind of teacher nightmare or something.

Xana, u need any cheese with that whine????

C

Cuthervaen

Hmm I got zergued solo by a FG of NP as I was trying to fight with Purefun near Crauchon, all this while encumbered with a full ram (this is called handicap races I think)

So I second Nol :

- First it's a proof Purefun called for help, though she seemed to be easily winning using the "I can kite you even using walking" tactic, she knew I had some sort of wonder trick that would turn the tide of the fight.

- Even worse we have a case of cross realming here as she called on to mids, no need to say more I'm afraid...

- And to make the case complete it's a serious proof NP uses radar cause I honestly don't see how an alb could accuratly describe a place in Emain so far from AMG.

I rest my case, bring on your lawyers gentlemen!

B

Belomar

Well, to me it seems BF is doing a great job, since NP is now whining about you. So, keep it up. ;)

O

old.Outlaw

lolol Xan u can;t post on BW every time u die!
FYI HOw could there be 2fg BF + FGOutlaw, cuz I was in one of the FG BF :p

admitedly all I said in cg was " DCX" - next thing u know like 3 fg albs come sweeping in from different angles! Just aswell cuz 2 fg VGN appeared b4 u all died!

anyway tbh we need 2fg just to kill Doagha his royal phr34kness!

O

old.Outlaw

o and Xan I is gonna repeatedly spank y0 ass upside ur 'ed today with muchos boi.

J

Jiggs

stromrider is talking about novamir, who was the one who started all the 2fg bollocks last night :eek:

L

leorin

Well if you dont wanna get zerged which is hard in emain , but an advice is : Stay of MG:s

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by old.XanateA
Hi!!

Here you can see BF + Gunnerr+ Quicksilver.. you know the usual alb hive fullgroup of about 30 ppl.

Here we see 2 FG BF + FG Outlaw + 2-3 FG Randoms, in the middle of Emain!! I wonder who called for help? Could it be Outlaw's group Fleeing with SoS? ;)
http://w1.462.telia.com/~u46218727/BFZergAnd3fgMore.jpg

*edit * I forgot to add. GoL are BF's anallover boi's. And those red ppl who seem to be in the mix everytime are the fanboi's.

Now, if u excuse me , im gonna leave MTK with my ---->FG<---- and get zerged by the mindless,skilless,brainless BF/GoL/Red guild zerg!!

Have a nice evening

The whine is strong with this one Obi Wan

O

old.XanateA

admitedly all I said in cg was " DCX" - next thing u know like 3 fg albs come sweeping in from different angles! Just aswell cuz 2 fg VGN appeared b4 u all died!
- Outlaw

I hoep you know thats about the lamest thing you can do?
U were over 1fg already ffs, why call for help?
That's exacly why you get accused of zerging. Calling for help from ur little assloverbois in the cg.

C

Chuffy

Chuffy Just died. His corpse lies on the ground.

Clearly a ps fake.

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by old.Kantz
XanateA - That whine is rather pathetic.
I could count and post countless screenshots of NP, while doing the same thing. I guess it's some thing, which might fade away when you finally reach puberty.

I wonder what your reaction would be when heading towards mmg, and hearing this /as message : "1 fg albs camping mmg"

This game is really made of whiners and clueless ppl. I can only pity you. Respect is defiantly not something you will gain this way. You will gain quit the opposite…

/Ignore pathetic whiner

Hi Knutz! Always a pleasure to see you in a good mood! :) :) :)

(on topic: I agree with knutzus!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom