Movie: 8v8 (BF-FC) vs VGN

A

Aussie-

whats the point? showing albs can win fights? ;/

P

pitspawn

Good movie, needs tarting up imo. Your gamma is mad :)

Dont hibs ever run oop o_O hib pbae box for like 4 minutes solid

N

noret

Originally posted by pitspawn
Your gamma is mad :)
Its a filter so you can actually see something.

And it was 7:30am here, was last fight.

H

hotrat

Haha I get a staff kill DM in that video as well :)

Really really close fight, if Ialkarn and Karnat had died (and they came very close many times) we would have lost im sure. Imo this video really shows how hard it is to win vs pbae groups (who use GP), and that pets are a real pain and are the main reason why pbae groups are so hard to beat these days (pretty much at least 1 pet on me and noretn the entire fight + the bard I think on Glaudien + the warden can interupt as well). It also shows though that well played high RR clerics can really make a huge difference in such fights.

We had at least another 2 fights vs VGN and again I recall them being very close, would love to the video footage of them if you managed to get it :)

H

hotrat

Originally posted by dwy
crappy interrupting from your side
We had a reaver alive for the first 50 seconds of the fight, with pbae chants..... think thats the best interupts your gonna get vs a hib pbae group.

C

chrstffr

Originally posted by pitspawn

Dont hibs ever run oop o_O hib pbae box for like 4 minutes solid

No, albs has numbers, mids has fotm and hibs has endless powerpool QQ

A

Asha

Originally posted by hotrat
We had a reaver alive for the first 50 seconds of the fight, with pbae chants..... think thats the best interupts your gonna get vs a hib pbae group.

I think he means the um... rezbot, I mean druid. ><

A

Aybabtu

I'm wondering why Lafe only gave 1 Rp and 1 Bounty point :D

H

hotrat

Originally posted by Asha
I think he means the um... rezbot, I mean druid. ><
Hehe well you cant interupt em all, a hib pbae group typically contains 8 people to interupt and the casters definately take priority or they will debuff boom boom your support in seconds. Of course if debuff boom boom was fixed going for a druid first might be more of an option....

N

NoBrains

Originally posted by old.Zanaa
You got buffbot resists :)

Albs go apk each 10mins to rebuff the resists didn't your know? :>

/sarcasm off

V

vintervargen

Hehe well you cant interupt em all, a hib pbae group typically contains 8 people to interupt and the casters definately take priority or they will debuff boom boom your support in seconds. Of course if debuff boom boom was fixed going for a druid first might be more of an option....

no need to interrupt the hero :O

A

Asha

actually good to slam him so that you can actually hit the chanters ;) It's interupting right??? :p

H

hotrat

Originally posted by old.Zanaa
You got buffbot resists :)
Heh yer but you have 3 power relics, and yer you can say we got 3 melee, but melee doesn't effect healing abilities so power in a pbae group >>> melee in a melee group.
I would loved to have fought DH with that setup.

Yer ok 7 ppl to interupt :p still 7 ppl too many for my liking :)

W

Wot-do

Seemed like a long fight, wasnt there though :eek:
u only record when u win btw?

cuz u never lose vs us right :p?

O

old.arneduck

Heh yer but you have 3 power relics, and yer you can say we got 3 melee, but melee doesn't effect healing abilities so power in a pbae group >>> melee in a melee group.
I would loved to have fought DH with that setup.

Yer ok 7 ppl to interupt :p still 7 ppl too many for my liking :)

and what have that got to do with buffbot resists? :rolleyes:
now admit you rest RA's as well!

G

Groborthir

Wow, a tank group killing a caster group, that's a new one!

X

Xeanor

Would be stupid to not take buffbot resists when you leave the apk...

Esp. is guilds like dem hibbies and vgn would be around i would always take buffbot resists... same with any mid pbaoe group that's good (was MM on prydwen)

H

hotrat

Seemed like a long fight, wasnt there though
u only record when u win btw?

cuz u never lose vs us right ?
The very first fight we had in the bowl was as close as this one and you won, I would love to see that fight again as well.
and what have that got to do with buffbot resists?
Its the fact you get a 20% damage bonus, so if we have 24% energy resists it evens the terms. Then we get 20% better melee damage but you get 20% better healing.
Originally posted by Groborthir
Wow, a tank group killing a caster group, that's a new one!
Um did that fight look like an easy win to you? I can show you vids where we land mezz and hibs don't GP and we kill em all one by one in about 15 secs total time. Fact is pbae caster groups are very hard for alb melee when they GP.

K

K0nah

Originally posted by old.arneduck
now admit you rest RA's as well!

FC never has and never will rest or wait for RAs

if u see us sat at pk for ~30mins its cos we got a staff problem (missing sorc/mincer/pally, some1 missed port etc), not RAs down... we win some, we lose some. if we lose cos our RAs were down, we win the next fight with em up... ying-yang etc

rofl @ ppl waiting for RAs :m00:

H

Hit ^_^

Originally posted by K0nah
FC never has and never will rest or wait for RAs

if u see us sat at pk for ~30mins its cos we got a staff problem (missing sorc/mincer/pally, some1 missed port etc), not RAs down... we win some, we lose some. if we lose cos our RAs were down, we win the next fight with em up... ying-yang etc

rofl @ ppl waiting for RAs :m00:

thats what everyone says.

S

Slu

uummm... Doesn't everyone wait for RAs to recharge!??! :D

I never leave mtk without mcl rdy for sure!!111one :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom