BF sucks alot

O

old.XanateA

Fyi

BFzerg1.jpg

BFzerg2.jpg

Yes only 2 fg BF there... yes... and always 1 fg NP of c. Not 2 fg .

F

Forau

couldn't agree more. cry in emain CG when you have twice the numbers.. what is you say again? twats:great:

R

rg-zorena

alb tactics > NP ...
do i have to say PWNED..

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

yea, they found a way to beat us, BOF, SOS and /chat HELP NP AT <insert random emain location here>!

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by [NP]ArlaHaren
-<| Nolby Pride |>-
Allt är så lätt för oss.

sometimes things aren't as they used to be.. :(

A

acei

Originally posted by [NP]ArlaHaren
yea, they found a way to beat us, BOF, SOS and /chat HELP NP AT <insert random emain location here>!
Yes well we don't have a class that can heal, power regen, insta-AE-stun, insta-AE-Mezz, AE-Mezz, insta-stun and buff do we!?

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by acei
Yes well we don't have a class that can heal, power regen, insta-AE-stun, insta-AE-Mezz, AE-Mezz, insta-stun and buff do we!?

You have other classes ffs

Mid doesn't have a group-100af-chant

to name something

not all realms can be the same

A

acei

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
You have other classes ffs

Mid doesn't have a group-100af-chant

to name something

not all realms can be the same
No, you don't understand, alb's primary healer is the ONLY primary healer of any realm that doesn't have proper instant CC or any AoE CC. If mid's want to say why we can't beat them they should look at the healer abilities and the reason why LA is getting a 40% nerf.

F

Forau

yeye LA nerf will set albion free! or wait.. nvm.. just bring on the savage whine please..

R

rg-zorena

albion is GImPED FFS plz we need our 10 fg to kill 1 guy

S

Sharp Thing

No, you don't understand, alb's primary healer is the ONLY primary healer of any realm that doesn't have proper instant CC or any AoE CC. If mid's want to say why we can't beat them they should look at the healer abilities and the reason why LA is getting a 40% nerf.
yeah but the other healers lack any form off dmg, and 1875 range mez > insta whatever

V

VodkaFairy

Dunno what you had for dinner but it's making you talk crap. I have a few questions for you.

1) Why does CC need to be on a healer? It only makes the healer more of a primary target which can only be bad. Healing = win.

2) Exactely what proper insta CC does a druid have? Insta root, in nature line. Nature druids that have insta-root are far from group friendly. They either sacrafice their buffing capacity, or their healing capacity.

3) Can you fit a healer in an alb group?

Stop the whining, quit the game if you don't like it ><

A

acei

Dunno what you had for dinner but it's making you talk crap. I have a few questions for you.

1) Why does CC need to be on a healer? It only makes the healer more of a primary target which can only be bad. Healing = win.

2) Exactely what proper insta CC does a druid have? Insta root, in nature line. Nature druids that have insta-root are far from group friendly. They either sacrafice their buffing capacity, or their healing capacity.

3) Can you fit a healer in an alb group?

Stop the whining, quit the game if you don't like it ><
1. then why do "healers" and druids get CC? You say healing = win... not when CC is used on us *hint, hint as to why CC is important!*
2. insta-root and AE-insta root are available i never said they had to spec in it, i said they have the option of spec'ing in it, we have no options other than PBAOE-mezz but seriously that should not be counted.

R

rg-zorena

acei k..
spiritmaster summoning line rocks in rvr with their special ras

F

Forau

somehow I feel I'm not getting my fair share of all this insta CC.. oh well, I must be gimped.

A

Asha

strong whine xana.

think I logged before this cause all I saw tonight was stupid lame zergs from all sides. I only went for two runs but both times we ran into NP and we were out numbered with us having 2fg.

it's not fun anymore :(

V

VodkaFairy

1. then why do "healers" and druids get CC? You say healing = win... not when CC is used on us *hint, hint as to why CC is important!*
2. insta-root and AE-insta root are available i never said they had to spec in it, i said they have the option of spec'ing in it, we have no options other than PBAOE-mezz but seriously that should not be counted.

I'm trying to figure out how to answer your retarded post. I seem to fail :(

Hib has bards to mezz.
Alb has sorcerers to mezz.
Mid has healers to mezz.

Not all realms are identical, thankfully, I don't see why you want to have CC on your primary healer of all classes.

and god im tired.. i need sleep :<

O

old.Tzeentch

I'm trying to figure out how to answer your retarded post. I seem to fail :(

Hib has bards to mezz.
Alb has sorcerers to mezz.
Mid has healers to mezz.

Not all realms are identical, thankfully, I don't see why you want to have CC on your primary healer of all classes.

and god im tired.. i need sleep :<

But

midgard is overpowered, even in 1.62

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by old.Tzeentch
But

midgard is overpowered, even in 1.62

All realms can make a proper FG that will always be a challenge to fight. But yes midgard has the "best" balanced fg atm, and in 1.62.

Remove all insta and castable ae cc and this game will be fun again. I spose.

O

old.Tzeentch

well, best would be ok, it implies that you win some, lose some.

win all however is overpowered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom