BF sucks alot

N

noaim

Originally posted by horsma
with backside styles you might need endu but who care's since savagers have their own endu buff.

Might be nice, but Conquer got low cost, medium on Sledgehammer...in fg vs fg, you should be fine without endregen :)

Especially with the snare on Conquer, then you dont even have to sprint after your opponent...lovely :D

But the end-heal is nice incase it is needed ;)

H

hellraisermk2

Originally posted by acei
Yes well we don't have a class that can heal, power regen, insta-AE-stun, insta-AE-Mezz, AE-Mezz, insta-stun and buff do we!?

Yes, and we don't have a class with an Ab chant, stealth chain wearer, mez, climb wall, speed 5, etc etc.

Or a end regen plate wearing, twisting machine with superior defence to its own realms primary heavy tank (poor armsmen/ women :().

It's easy to make statements like the above. Shame they amount to nothing.

[edit] Holy crap, this quote was from page 1 or something. Stupid Opera7 not updating the thread to show the other 200 odd replies![/edit]

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Originally posted by old.FIN
lol, loads of cheese in here =)

luckily when i get back to finland i got some other games waiting and i dont give shit about 17.5% tax increase to play in servers at usa, i earn more money farting in 1 hour than that raise will be.

and about that cheese at start, maybe on that screenie u got 1fgp, but when we met 1 or 2 fgps mids, and when fight not even 20% done, 1-2 fgps more mids rush there.

so i suggest all u mids to stfu, play the game, and u know also because u feel so good in 1 fgp, that u can kill easy 4-5 fgps albs, so why u whine that we have to kill u in with 1fgp? if dude raises his hands, take knife out and cut his ass, if guy also brings knife out, take gun out and shoot him, before he can get his gun out.

Maybe it was since BF ran in 2fg and STILL called for help from the random albs? even when they got jump with 2fg they could not beat us, but then again they called for help in cg. that is what i call lame, when u outnumber some1, and still call for help.

A

acei

Originally posted by hellraisermk2
Yes, and we don't have a class with an Ab chant, stealth chain wearer, mez, climb wall, speed 5, etc etc.
Why do you think i'm getting ready to type /level 20 on my mincer ;) sorceror dies too fast, i don't like albion cloth casters.

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by sorusi
haha no you are the guy with the head up his arse :p since you have no idea whatsoever what you are talking about, you havnt even seen an good alb FG in action, since you spend to much time whineing on these boards

aint he right about the alb classes on the pvp server tho? cause the ppl iv talked to said there were very few ppl playing alb classes.

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by old.Nol
I would much rather have quickcast + bolt range mezz then insta, any day.

would u take cloth with that aswell? ^^

anyway i played a bard for a day, and i gotta say, i really, REALLY, missed root. i mezzed, they purged, started running towards me and i was like, ok wtf now.

but, i really loved the instant aoe amnesia, buffs, end regen and speed ofcos ^^. and it was nice not to die in 3 hits for a change ^^

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by Forau
yeye LA nerf will set albion free! or wait.. nvm.. just bring on the savage whine please..

Savages are being rolled by people who can't stand the thought of playing on an even playing field. No disrespect to those who have played savages from the SI release at all - just laughing at those frantically levelling one now. Just hope there are still some people left in midgard who will play characters because they like the concept, rather than just having to play the latest powerful class. Having said that, I personally don't see savages as much of a problem - sure they hurt sometimes but they aren't way overpowered. Its just the fotm attitude that stinks.

As for all this nonsense about BF, it was emain right? Too bad you died... Go out and get laid or something.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Jergiot
would u take cloth with that aswell? ^^

anyway i played a bard for a day, and i gotta say, i really, REALLY, missed root. i mezzed, they purged, started running towards me and i was like, ok wtf now.

but, i really loved the instant aoe amnesia, buffs, end regen and speed ofcos ^^. and it was nice not to die in 3 hits for a change ^^
If you read the posts, they're in context to realm CC. Sorusi said alb had worst, I dissagreed, it's not a class discussion.

Glad you liked end regen, I think it should be given hero's as a chant.

H

Hatjitjai

Maybe it was since BF ran in 2fg and STILL called for help from the random albs? even when they got jump with 2fg they could not beat us, but then again they called for help in cg. that is what i call lame, when u outnumber some1, and still call for help..
wtf do u know if we called for help or not
u are just unlucky that albs made a zerg after they got zerged by 5fg MIDS
cry some more i have the laugh of my life seeing NP whining like kindergarten kids

H

Hatjitjai

xana4thewin.jpg

A

Aussie-

was a good time to die Xana, your instaqbar was down anyway :/

V

vintervargen

1) remove insta ae CC

2) change AE cc to PBAoE cc

then rvr would be 10x fun

xD

B

[BF]ilur

HAHAHAHA

Well this is the point...
After getting zerged like 200 times by mid zerg amg, we started moving in 2fg's we owned the zerg with a little help from 1 or 2 fg's more and splited. mids loged and they couldnt zerg anymore, so now they want us to split in easy half fg's so they can zerg us?
Maybe... who knows who cares
Now one thing, after the mid 5 am zerg i'll never ever be ashamed of being in a alb zerg...

Well u got the uber classes and specs... albs got zergs too maybe a bit bigger than other realms, ask GOA to nerf that maybe they will listen to you again and limit alb grps to 5 or 6 members...

HAVE PHUN THAT'S WHAT GAMES ARE ABOUT

Ilur<Black Falcons> lvl51 Rej/enh Cleric (with no mezz at all)

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Re: HAHAHAHA

Originally posted by [BF]ilur

Well u got the uber classes and specs...

Ok this is what ½ of the ppl posting on this thread is trying to tell u, that albs have the same opportunity to make good grps as hibs and mids have, so stop the fucking bullshit and learn the game.

H

Hatjitjai

Ok this is what ½ of the ppl posting on this thread is trying to tell u, that albs have the same opportunity to make good grps as hibs and mids have, so stop the fucking bullshit and learn the game.
cut the crap,we do adjust to the game,when we gets zerged ,we fight back with zerg,we do not adjust ouselves to NP

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Hatjitjai
cut the crap,we do adjust to the game,when we gets zerged ,we fight back with zerg,we do not adjust ouselves to NP

this was about albs not being able to make a competing fg vs NP's fg. Not anymore about BF "zerging" NP. But if you want to you could drag it up again, but i think people stopped talking about the original topic around page 3:p.

B

[BF]ilur

lol

[NP]ArlaHaren

i was using sarcasm...
ofc we have good groups also, the thing is we allways try to leave apk in 1 fg and after getting zerged and zerged and zerged again either by mids or hibs, feck it we zerg back else we are feeding u and the hibs. Emain is zergland for 6 months now every realm zergs even out of peak time so wtf u do m8? think about that, many times tbh i logged or went alting for sometime i dont like zerging either...

H

Hatjitjai

Originally posted by driwen
this was about albs not being able to make a competing fg vs NP's fg. Not anymore about BF "zerging" NP. But if you want to you could drag it up again, but i think people stopped talking about the original topic around page 3:p.
with WE,i meant albs...albs adjust themselves to the gameplay as much as mids/hibs do

S

Stormm

you guys crack me up - like we are actually 3 different types of beings behind the computer and i act like i do because im an alb fuking lol

...albs this, mids that n hibs this ffs we all do the same shit

...apart from hibs n mids coz they're all crafty butchers who like they're meat delivered around the backside :D

D

Driwen

with WE,i meant albs...albs adjust themselves to the gameplay as much as mids/hibs do

but albs keep whining they cant make a good fg, which they can?:p

and stormm one thing is funny though, albion has the least amount of relics over all servers (atleast for USA). Now relics is more about getting big numbers than having one overpowered class and the bolt range AE mezz is definatly better at keep fights then all those insta's. So how come albs dont have same amount of relics? If everyone is the same, you would assume they would care as much about the relics as the other 2 realms do? Btw not intended as flame, just noticed this and cant explain it:).

Btw i do think there is a slight difference between mids/albs/hibs. Atleast between people who play those realms as their home realm, because you chose that realm as your home for some reason. But doubt it is dependent on your intelligence/skills/age :).

S

Stormm

Originally posted by driwen

Btw i do think there is a slight difference between mids/albs/hibs. Atleast between people who play those realms as their home realm, because you chose that realm as your home for some reason. But doubt it is dependent on your intelligence/skills/age :).

aye maybe - i chose alb coz i when i first bought the game as my first mmorpg i wanted to be the 'heroic' knight in shinning armour... oh well at least i got the shinning armour bit right :D

spose its better than those ugly trolls n firbolgs, although in hindsight i wouldave been a cute ickle luri like everyone else :D

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Re: lol

Originally posted by [BF]ilur
[NP]ArlaHaren

i was using sarcasm...
ofc we have good groups also, the thing is we allways try to leave apk in 1 fg and after getting zerged and zerged and zerged again either by mids or hibs, feck it we zerg back else we are feeding u and the hibs. Emain is zergland for 6 months now every realm zergs even out of peak time so wtf u do m8? think about that, many times tbh i logged or went alting for sometime i dont like zerging either...

Well, i understand that... But, what we in that NP grp felt angry about was that u _CALLED FOR HELP_ when u were loosing 2fg vs 1fg, that is what this thread is about imo. i know its hard to run 1fg when random midzerg is out. But please dont use Emain cg's to call for help vs 1(!) fg when u are 2fg urself, that is what i was most irritated about atleast.

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

Again, i atleast dont expect every1 to run in 1fg when there is no choice, but to call in randoms for help when ur own 2fgs cant beat 1fg NP is a bit lame, or what do u think?

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by [NP]ArlaHaren
Again, i atleast dont expect every1 to run in 1fg when there is no choice, but to call in randoms for help when ur own 2fgs cant beat 1fg NP is a bit lame, or what do u think?

how do u know they called for help?

Users who are viewing this thread