Stealthers!

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Tbh imo all RR1-6 stealthers should got o Hadrian's Wall instead of emain so I can get some realmpoints,
thanks.

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
You + get rps = impossible?

Unless you think your zerging gives good rp xd

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
awww rami i think sbs should never have purge up when im around.. but it never happens ;)

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Dreami said:
You + get rps = impossible?

Unless you think your zerging gives good rp xd

You of all people shouldn't be talking :touch:

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Rami said:
You of all people shouldn't be talking :touch:

Heh.. dunno are you a retard or what, but you call ppl who run in fgs (normal fgs, not your stealtherfgs) zergers.

Anyway, took you 5-6months of zerging to get even RR5 while the same I made my inf solo to RR6 and didn't play all the time. So I think you suck.

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
;>

You guys need to get out more, its fun reading tho ;> :wub:

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Solthyann said:
...and conc based End buffs, and quickcast, and MoC, and..... :p

wtf is wrong with conc based end regen? Oo

i would happily have mine changed to a chant

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Dreami said:
Heh.. dunno are you a retard or what, but you call ppl who run in fgs (normal fgs, not your stealtherfgs) zergers.

Anyway, took you 5-6months of zerging to get even RR5 while the same I made my inf solo to RR6 and didn't play all the time. So I think you suck.

Ye, I also have this thing called a "real life" (don't know if you've heard of it) so I don't sit around here all the time.

And playing infi is so hard, you're really skilled tbh.

A

Aoln

Ok, every rr1-2 scout, inf, mincer made will now go camp hmg together x<

emma

Loyal Freddie
Dreami said:

Yeah solo`n with a slash infils is really hard these days. I mean you only have 2 "I Win" Buttons along with "I Win" damage! anyway.

Amy Slash + Vanish = easy peasy lemon squezy mode tbh.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:
Yeah solo`n with a slash infils is really hard these days. I mean you only have 2 "I Win" Buttons along with "I Win" damage! anyway.

Amy Slash + Vanish = easy peasy lemon squezy mode tbh.

Rofl it happens. Until DF nerf everybody whined about DF. Now it's nerfed, let's whine about slash. But if they would nerf slash next whine would be about the 2.5x spec points.

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Tafaya Anathas said:
Rofl it happens. Until DF nerf everybody whined about DF. Now it's nerfed, let's whine about slash. But if they would nerf slash next whine would be about the 2.5x spec points.

yea, I mean wtf? Why are they whining about that? silly people

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Tafaya Anathas said:

Aye, cant imagine why m8, cant an open minded non-biased person such as yourself enlighten us plz? =)

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
Rami said:
Tbh imo all RR1-6 stealthers should got o Hadrian's Wall instead of emain so I can get some realmpoints,
thanks.
yea u should go to HW m8 ;o

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:

df is still overpowerd, dose way to much dmg.

5 seconds and can easy do over 400 dmg with heat weapons + debuff.

and i see no reason why infs should have 2.5 spec points...as they are alreayd over the top in dmg, they can be on equal level to SBs in hp and they sure can get magic enough to be on par with shades ;p

afaik, 2.5 spec points for infs was put in couse mythic was planning a magic line for infs, but they never put it in.

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Poor Grivne always complaining about the big bad infs out to get him. I think all the infs that kill Grivne should offer him a hug to make up for it.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
df is still overpowerd, dose way to much dmg.

5 seconds and can easy do over 400 dmg with heat weapons + debuff.

and i see no reason why infs should have 2.5 spec points...as they are alreayd over the top in dmg, they can be on equal level to SBs in hp and they sure can get magic enough to be on par with shades ;p

afaik, 2.5 spec points for infs was put in couse mythic was planning a magic line for infs, but they never put it in.

Yay, a lvl 50 style has good damage? Wtf?

And afaik infils got 2.5 spec points because:

- sb's has more hp, can use 2h weps (don't start whining about this plz) and can be norsemans (imagine a highlander slash infil).
- ns' has DDs and iirc them poisons can crit.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Tafaya Anathas said:
Yay, a lvl 50 style has good damage? Wtf?

And afaik infils got 2.5 spec points because:

- sb's has more hp, can use 2h weps (don't start whining about this plz) and can be norsemans (imagine a highlander slash infil).
- ns' has DDs and iirc them poisons can crit.

norseman is not = higlander fyi

Luona

Fledgling Freddie
Ns have dd´s WTF FFS OMG IRL OSV MM ETC

tbh ns is the best stealthers of all at high rr atm. If they pierc specc ofc with ra:s like viper wild arcana and ap3 + purge they get an overpowerd advantage over other stealthers 1 vs 1 but then again thats fotm specc and therfor shouldnt be abused by anyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom