Shame!

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Today at around 23:45 Gmt at MMG Hadrians Wall I saw the most blatant proof of cross realming i have seen in those years I have played DAOC. Alb were Standing at mmg waiting for Mids who were reported staying at mpk. They didnt move which puzzled us alot. Then they finally moved and at the same time about 2 fg hibs arrived. The odds of that being a coinsident are so small.

Maybe you guys won and got the RP but you can never claim it was a fair fight.

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
:), Dimse, even i have directed forces in a similar way, i have a stealther at a MG, maybe because the enemy camping outnumber us etc, wait for a distraction prehaps the third realm attacking.. then charge :) /tickle

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
There was nothing tactical about this. People who know me know I love to be outsmarted and when I die I laugh and clap at the enemey if he bested me. I am not and have never been a sore looser and have taken my defeats as they came ( you cant play a 2handed paladin for 2 years and not get used to the other side winning) but this battle wasnt one that was won on strategy

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
we killed the hibs as well, stop crying and get off the milegate if you dont want to risk a 2 way fight...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Rofl

Crossrealming? get some sleep m8 imo :) just coincidence, believe it or not.

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
so just because we (hibbies) showed up at the approx time the mids did at a milegate we are cross realimg? i supposed that has never happened before?

i see

Markpul

Fledgling Freddie
sods law, or mids could have seen the hibs inc, (with some stealther eyes) at hmg perhaps.

on the recieving end it did seem suspicious.

good fights beforehand around alb frontier vs mids, final peice ended rather willy nilly with hib jumping us too.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
We ported alb to take a couple of keeps to bring some albs out (after having enuff of being beaten by belofyns grp all night in odins), obviously did a quick look at mmg b4 moving down and found albs/mids having pitched battle there.

If it makes u feel any better we cleared mids in the end, and stop being such a n00b.

Mael, 50th ment.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Well I was scouting mmg, we were waiting on people who ported to emain by mistake, and none of us had any idea that hibs were around, personally thought it was a nice fight although I spent most of it face down on the battlements.

If you think cross realming was involved rightnow it tbh not much point in posting here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom