Shame of it all?

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Ok wot the hell did I write during the last drunken visit to this forum? Did I make any death threats? You know there is nothing worse than getting up in the morning and realizing you lost another hour or 2 of your life where you can't remember wot you were doing or saying. Embarassing ain't the word for it.

By the way if I did brag about me and my fighting you can take it with a pinch of salt now cos I can't see me playing again. I ain't got the time. I want to become shitttttt hot at guitar playing. That along with my website designing is more than enough to cope with. One needs new goals you know.

'slinks off sheepishly to see wot he been saying whilst drunk as a skunk'

Hey - blimey - now there is a title for a song or a poem eh? Real beaut - The 'Drunk as a Skunk' song or poem. Might start on a poem now infact. I knows you like them a great deal.

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
MKJ said:
Ok wot the hell did I write during the last drunken visit to this forum? Did I make any death threats? You know there is nothing worse than getting up in the morning and realizing you lost another hour or 2 of your life where you can't remember wot you were doing or saying. Embarassing ain't the word for it.

By the way if I did brag about me and my fighting you can take it with a pinch of salt now cos I can't see me playing again. I ain't got the time. I want to become shitttttt hot at guitar playing. That along with my website designing is more than enough to cope with. One needs new goals you know.

'slinks off sheepishly to see wot he been saying whilst drunk as a skunk'

Hey - blimey - now there is a title for a song or a poem eh? Real beaut - The 'Drunk as a Skunk' song or poem. Might start on a poem now infact. I knows you like them a great deal.

"Elkie you just don't stir my blood. Youse is gonna die to me whilst me unbuffed. You may as well face it."

"Sorry but you gonna die . Why not ask some of you realm mates that have come along to Thid expecting to kick my arse? Not talking about stealthers either but the big boys. BMs etc. Can't remember wot they called but I have taken em out. Now that sure is something eh?" :twak:

2 of the things u said to me in previous thread but ive seen your other thread where you drunk in those to?

Illudian

Fledgling Freddie
MKJ cut the crap, we all know you WILL be back and your silly excuses about being drunk whilst playing /posting is just getting old. I think the fact you got dissed by about the whole doac population, thats the shame of it all.

Here's your latest:
MKJ said:
I won't mention the fact I was so drunk in our duels I could barely make out the keyboard - oh hang on I just did. Told you in the game too come to think of it.

to me that would just seem like an excuse you had so if you'd lose you'd have something to fall back on.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Nah - not bothered about the duel with Urgat. First of all I duelled her Valkarie and destroyed it totally. Mentioned the fact I was drunk then I think. Some time later we duelled with the sbs but by then I was in a bad way. Still took me out easily though by kiting which you don't expect in a duel. I stopped doing that kind of thing bleeding ages ago because it is more or less cheating in a duel - or at least frowned upon. When I made her stand toe to toe with me by using imbalance back I took her out both times. Close for sure but when you consider that bloody axe was hitting between 150 and 200 a time it is not surprising. Thing is my sbs poison kill so I have to lengthen times in a fight to allow the poison to work. In fights with huge damage dealers I don't have the time. Same thing with zerkers I get destroyed. A heavily based melee specced 2 handed sb is tailor made to kill other sbs as we are slash weak. Thing is though the game isn't about duelling friendlies is it. For one thing I can't target friendlies using the same method I use for enemies so I can't fight in stealth against another sb as I can't attack fast enough to stop any perfing. Even so to kill Urgat both times was good enough for me. Means I negated her massive damage output with as much or more of my own. Not bad for a poison based SB. Also wonder if her sb was TOA twinked too. How many hits etc.

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Not perma drunk but when I have been drinking it is normally then I want to play the game :) . Usually then I reactivate my account too (switched off at the moment). I got the feeling I won't activate it again though. Can't really afford it anyways.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Why make a daft thread and make yourself look like a bit of a muppet, then make ANOTHER thread just to make sure everyone who missed it gets the message? ;)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
MKJ said:
Not perma drunk but when I have been drinking it is normally then I want to play the game :) . Usually then I reactivate my account too (switched off at the moment). I got the feeling I won't activate it again though. Can't really afford it anyways.

stop buying booze and u might afford something else.

or on second thought, dont. atleast then we wont have u ingame.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
he sounds like they kind of guy that looks at a can i becomes drunk...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom