Shame Albs took berks! ;-(

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Such a reaction ^^

I may be a random but at least i'm not a total cock (come on, refusing to leave the APK because you were missing 3 Str from a baseline str buff because all my %Buff items were on my bot not my rejuv cleric :p)

Logging cos of it makes you less a cock then?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Dreami said:
Logging cos of it makes you less a cock then?

Yes it does, what the fuck was the group doing, sitting down waiting for my cleric to buff you better when i already told you she couldn't :p
At least disbanding (I disbanded and soloed on bubble fyi) you guys managed to find yourselfs another half good cleric in 30 minutes time and were able to move ^^

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
I rly think they only zone available is beno-berk -eras cos albion seems the lowby realm RvR atm. I am sure lot of albs like instant rvr but also i know there are like 20 % albs they disagree and keep attacking and claiming lvl 10 towers/ keep to break ports, guilds like AoD , Knights of the Throne, Uranicus PhAlanx, Heroes of albions etc..... they prefer kill rvr than let mids and hibs port , just they are roleplayers :/ i didnt see guilds like PE , rf attack berk/ eras towers to break ports .. respec for these!

Im no fucking roleplayer i love rvr just as much as anyone else but if relics are under threat we albs need to take back our keeps. If you want instant rvr let us take one of your keeps.

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
Gahn said:
Ah yes u are the prick volleying from Tower, must be funny ... really ...

strange i use volley on gimps that i cant get a line of sight on .........

bow spec'd scout with true shot 2 50 bow and bow stats capped get over it if u die to an arrow :clap:

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
Shows how childish albs really are. We take OUR relic back to even fights, so now all realms are equal. They then take there keeps back because they think we gunna steal theres. Wake up in about 3 weeks we get clustering and everything is reset, rvr is gone now until after clustering.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Penlid said:
Shows how childish albs really are. We take OUR relic back to even fights, so now all realms are equal. They then take there keeps back because they think we gunna steal theres. Wake up in about 3 weeks we get clustering and everything is reset, rvr is gone now until after clustering.

You realease bolg and crim then until cluster

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Thadius said:
You realease bolg and crim then until cluster

Alarmclock broke so you cant PvE it at 5:00 (SEVEN AM FFS IT WAS SEVEN AM) ?

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Penlid said:

Albs are childish because they don't want the nemy owning keeps in there land?
Or Albs are childish because they couldn't afford to buy a Radar program off ebay (sorry had to put that in :p)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
That radar thingy reminds me of a Hib group radar driving into a FG of Albs that was rebuffing including one Banelord Reaver and two Banelord Mercs. SoS, then the bombs... no more Hibs. Classic.

People using the word "you roleplayer" as an insult missed the R in MMORPG and they also missed that keep takes are a part of the game.

If you want to have keeps in foreign frontiers, go fight for it.

It's always funny to see how some people claim superior way of playing a game. Sure, the game makes fun in a disctint way but it is very different for each one of us and one should respect it even if one dislikes something specific.

Since the days of rushers vs. campers in first person shooters I call such people "kindergarten playstyle enforcement group".

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Alarmclock broke so you cant PvE it at 5:00 (SEVEN AM FFS IT WAS SEVEN AM) ?

Nah, albion works through the day so they cant have late nights/early mornings :<

Feamos

One of Freddy's beloved
tbh if u all want instant rvr then why not either all put in a request for a level 50 Battleground or the zone thats going to waste under the north sea i think it is to get that made into a roaming zone for fg's

just an idea and a suggestion

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Penlid said:

heh

Remind me who was the catalyst for the relic raid by albs? Oh wait it was the "grown up" hibs who took the relic off albs in the first place (because Im guessing they wanetd even fights right?). Albs just extracted some revenge by reclaiming their own relic and snatching the hibs :eek:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Looks like hibs are in midland now

Wonder if Middies can release a keep just for albions use ;)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
TheSearcher said:
strange i use volley on gimps that i cant get a line of sight on .........

bow spec'd scout with true shot 2 50 bow and bow stats capped get over it if u die to an arrow :clap:

I just feel for ya gimp ... when u feel confortable to play your toon instead of click shoot from the sky, come down and play with us retard ...

Niko

Fledgling Freddie
Who gives a flying fuck about relics now? They will be reset soonish anyway, just make the last time on pryd funneh~ :cheers:

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Well I just logged from trying to keep Blendrake in Hib hands for the weekend, but need sleep :(

Was having fun with my Ranger til the silleh whorelocks showed up and made me log on Usp to show them how to play a caster properly, nerf taking silly RPs from Rayenna :(

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
here is my opinion :
guilds like AoD , Knights of the Throne, Uranicus PhAlanx, Heroes of albions etc..... they prefer kill rvr than let mids and hibs port , just they are roleplayers :/ i didnt see guilds like PE , rf attack berk/ eras towers to break ports .. respec for these!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that funny played game 3 years never been called a rolepayer... <salutes>

For Arthur!!!

For Albion!!!

Gamah

Banned
VidX said:
Well I just logged from trying to keep Blendrake in Hib hands for the weekend, but need sleep :(

Was having fun with my Ranger til the silleh whorelocks showed up and made me log on Usp to show them how to play a caster properly, nerf taking silly RPs from Rayenna :(

Should have logged a wiz then !oneone!11

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
here is my opinion :

why is not available instant rvr in mid and hib actually :

mid : anyone here wanna see +14 warlocks +8 bds permanent camping bridge ?

hib : the last time hib had "instant rvr" there was at prime time like 120 hibs in emain and after see there was not enough enemies for all lot of randoms pve the towers to pull albs .... but albs didnt come.

I rly think they only zone available is beno-berk -eras cos albion seems the lowby realm RvR atm. I am sure lot of albs like instant rvr but also i know there are like 20 % albs they disagree and keep attacking and claiming lvl 10 towers/ keep to break ports, guilds like AoD , Knights of the Throne, Uranicus PhAlanx, Heroes of albions etc..... they prefer kill rvr than let mids and hibs port , just they are roleplayers :/ i didnt see guilds like PE , rf attack berk/ eras towers to break ports .. respec for these!

I dont know what to do? A hib that is to lazy to travel to albion by other means than a direct port doesnt respect my guild. He even accuses us of being Roleplayers. Harsh very harsh

Oh who am I Kidding. YES He doesnt like us :cheers:. You should look up the word roleplayer. I know it might be hard to fathom but it isnt actually a swear word ( I know I have said this in a early post too but im living in the hope that if I say it often enough some of these teenies might actually understand) and no we are not roleplayers. We are just players who would rather make our realm stronger than help out a snotnosed little whinning Hib.
*huggles to all the good people on Hib/Pryd, hope I didnt offend you but this guy is realy ticking me off*

I dont know about PE but RF was with us in spirit so you better move them to your "roleplayer" List. Hey RF your Roleplayers now *giggles* :cheers:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Lets keep insta port in midgaurd for a bit, then move to Hibernia for the last few days

Would give all 3 realms a chance to rvr with 4-5 minimum groups out instead of the wave after wave of zergs and *shudders* assisting ranger/hunter/scout groups

Axuk

Fledgling Freddie
Sigh I knew Thowen and his endless <grins> would eventually get us a bad name!

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Dimse Dut said:
I dont know what to do? A hib that is to lazy to travel to albion by other means than a direct port doesnt respect my guild. He even accuses us of being Roleplayers. Harsh very harsh

Oh who am I Kidding. YES He doesnt like us :cheers:. You should look up the word roleplayer. I know it might be hard to fathom but it isnt actually a swear word ( I know I have said this in a early post too but im living in the hope that if I say it often enough some of these teenies might actually understand) and no we are not roleplayers. We are just players who would rather make our realm stronger than help out a snotnosed little whinning Hib.
*huggles to all the good people on Hib/Pryd, hope I didnt offend you but this guy is realy ticking me off*

I dont know about PE but RF was with us in spirit so you better move them to your "roleplayer" List. Hey RF your Roleplayers now *giggles* :cheers:

truth hurts :(

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Axuk said:
Sigh I knew Thowen and his endless <grins> would eventually get us a bad name!

Nope but the endless adding and zerging have <grins out loud>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom