FAO Betrams, Shamealot, Mixt and Eponiare.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Only time I've 'added' on my infiltrator is when I see an alb outnumbered by 1 or 2, or even a hib or a mid outnumbered by 1 - 2.

I like even numbers.

And I haven't added on my Friar neither, Don't remember wiz as it's to long ago since I played it but when I've played it I haven't added. Can't answer for those who's been playing my wiz every now and then though.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
on my casters and lowbie RR chars I'll add because I need those rp's to get to the point where I can say 'fuck you don't add'

see my point?

yes. but the irony is you dont....

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
Censi get off your high horse i guess in IRL you a nice chap or so, but you make yourself look an arse on here way to often.

It just annoys me, people bleeting on 'don't add here don't add there' when they have 'all' done it in the past.

On my ranger I can pick and choose fights mostly thanks to stealth, on a RR3 bainshee if something running round I have to nuke it in case it comes my way and i insta die.

You should have saw the Hib /AS light up when they knew you were fighting near Eresleigh a few weeks back was some funny shit no word of a lie but about 20 people wanted to get the kill.

Looking forward to patch 1.88 and censi coming on FH saying something 'the game has nothing to offer me' the cheer will go up and we shall all be happy.

But irl you a real nice guy, all hail king of the lemons!

Eble

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom