Albion .. hang your heads in shame!

Silvertrek

Fledgling Freddie
Do you have the bottle to try a prime time raid to get relics?

I am not bothered that you have to AC to do anything, but yesterday you were handed your arses on a plate, and no not from Hibgard, but from little old Hibernia.

Hang you sorry heads in shame, once again Albion has been shown up for what it is, a realm of sad rogged up kids who havn't got a clue! :twak:

Where have all the honourable Albs gone? .... Hibernia or Midgard I think!

whinersmincer

Fledgling Freddie
Silvertrek said:

I am not bothered that you have to AC to do anything, but yesterday you were handed your arses on a plate, and no not from Hibgard, but from little old Hibernia.

Hang you sorry heads in shame, once again Albion has been shown up for what it is, a realm of sad rogged up kids who havn't got a clue! :twak:

'
ohh yeah only hibs bla bla RIGHT

Tarsus

Fledgling Freddie
"not from Hibgard, but from little old Hibernia"

That's not quite accurate... addgard did thier usual thing (regardless of if hibs wanted them to or not).

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
hahaha... typical... albs AC it back again.... shows the ppl who play there dont care for theyr community or the community of other realms....

think theres another MRE today... if so... prepare to be turned GREEN again newbs

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Tarsus said:

That's not quite accurate... addgard did thier usual thing (regardless of if hibs wanted them to or not).

see my reply elsewhere Tarsus - a small group of Albs did this to their own realm. Lame play = two other realms itching to make a point.

The point was well made last night it will be well made tonight.

BTW nice to see an new poster here - welcome to FH!

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
All i can say is: You have guys who cast through walls and we have people who take relics in the early hours. So Get with the program.

To the Albs at Hurbury defence I would like to say: GREAT JOB =D You made me feel proud of playing in a realm that knows how to bite back.

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Silvertrek said:

stfu

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Dimse Dut said:
All i can say is: You have guys who cast through walls and we have people who take relics in the early hours. So Get with the program.

To the Albs at Hurbury defence I would like to say: GREAT JOB =D You made me feel proud of playing in a realm that knows how to bite back.

Hurbury yea that was funny. We killed the Albs who charged out, took the tower and then went away while you were sitting in your keep. Good Job!
Biting back looks different. :p

Albs clustered in one of the last two keeps they still had isnt really impressive and not worth a attack.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Tarsus said:

yeah Mids were annoying leeches that cant make a Raid like this on there own,so they take advantage when hibs are doing MRE.
Im prety sure that Hibs alone would of had managed to get all alb green and take both of theyre relics.

uron

Loyal Freddie
well tbh, 140 odd albs on ML4+5 as u started raid, u cant expect a large defense force can u? and if they got PVE'd back thts even better, maybe mid and hib will strt attacking each other now? wat u expect albs to be able to do Vs 2 realms nd half of ou realm on MLs...comon.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
uron said:
well tbh, 140 odd albs on ML4+5 as u started raid, u cant expect a large defense force can u? and if they got PVE'd back thts even better, maybe mid and hib will strt attacking each other now? wat u expect albs to be able to do Vs 2 realms nd half of ou realm on MLs...comon.

You do know the event was announced on this forum and it was primetime.It's not our fault albs cba with it and just wait for Custodia Malakas and friends to sort it out at 5am.And i doubt we gonna start bashing mids while albs do their so called revenge raids.

uron

Loyal Freddie
Icebreaker said:
You do know the event was announced on this forum and it was primetime.It's not our fault albs cba with it and just wait for Custodia Malakas and friends to sort it out at 5am.And i doubt we gonna start bashing mids while albs do their so called revenge raids.

maybe u should think...well if albs will continue to get the relics bck once we have taken them..why dont we attack mid:eek7: ! or is tht being a traitor? albs didnt have alot of chce to defend, as i have said there ws 140 ppl on MLs.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
uron said:
maybe u should think...well if albs will continue to get the relics bck once we have taken them..why dont we attack mid:eek7: ! or is tht being a traitor? albs didnt have alot of chce to defend, as i have said there ws 140 ppl on MLs.

You HAD the chance to defend even with the ml raid. You just didn't do it, they decided to continue the ml raid.At the time Albs took the relics back there was noone online to decide anything.

Albs and their stupid excuses. I have no words who could describe the stuff you and your friends post here.It's just too silly.

Btw i haven't understood halve of your post just the last part with the ml raid.

Tarsus

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:
yeah Mids were annoying leeches that cant make a Raid like this on there own,so they take advantage when hibs are doing MRE.
Im prety sure that Hibs alone would of had managed to get all alb green and take both of theyre relics.

Can't is a bit harsh, I think mids are more than capable. Can't be arsed is perhaps closer to the truth. That being said, Sharkith made an interesting point in another thread. I didn't entirely agree with it, but I see where he's coming from.

I agree that hibs alone would've won anyway.

uron

Loyal Freddie
flopster said:
was u made to go on ML raids and told u cant defend ur realm??
wat do u think? to difficult to think about for u.

Briton_Knight

Fledgling Freddie
to be honest. it looks like hibs worked a lot better than albs together. they took advantage of a known weakness (ML raid) and exploited it which is the same as any other RvR leader would do. all i can say is well done to them, just wish i coulda logged on earlier to help defend but i had work.

and as for midgard, if u can get some1 else to do the dirty work for u n reap the benefits, good for you, but im pretty sure some day the hibs are gonna get pissed off with you for doing it, but until then we'll just try our best to combat both of you at the same time :)

and guys from alb theres no point being bitter about it, we know why we got beaten, if you post it on here ur just gonna get flamed so lets not bother n just try n do better tonight ok :)

oh and whoever led the hibs can you tell us what exactly u promised them coz ive never seen that many hibs come out to play before :)

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Briton_Knight said:
to be honest. it looks like hibs worked a lot better than albs together. they took advantage of a known weakness (ML raid) and exploited it which is the same as any other RvR leader would do. all i can say is well done to them, just wish i coulda logged on earlier to help defend but i had work.

and as for midgard, if u can get some1 else to do the dirty work for u n reap the benefits, good for you, but im pretty sure some day the hibs are gonna get pissed off with you for doing it, but until then we'll just try our best to combat both of you at the same time :)

and guys from alb theres no point being bitter about it, we know why we got beaten, if you post it on here ur just gonna get flamed so lets not bother n just try n do better tonight ok :)

Erm not that it wasn't announced well before https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=207352 (posted 2nd of October)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Icebreaker said:
Albs and their stupid excuses. I have no words who could describe the stuff you and your friends post here.It's just too silly.

Compares well to the crap most people write in these posts. Making generalisations like yours above is equally as dumb! Most Albs dont AC raid blah blah blah.... but dont let that spoil your argument. heavens forebid people in a realm could have different opinions. No, tar them all with the same brush. Stupid posts like yours just wind the rest up.

Muldini

Loyal Freddie
You guys go way too lil to do irl to even think about stuff like this thread lol.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Hawkwind said:
Compares well to the crap most people write in these posts. Making generalisations like yours above is equally as dumb! Most Albs dont AC raid blah blah blah.... but dont let that spoil your argument. heavens forebid people in a realm could have different opinions. No, tar them all with the same brush. Stupid posts like yours just wind the rest up.

where did i wrote ALL albs? i know that most albs dont like/do ac raids.

-wait for Custodia Malakas and friends to sort it out at 5am-

thats what i wrote :)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Icebreaker said:
where did i wrote ALL albs? i know that most albs dont like/do ac raids.

-wait for Custodia Malakas and friends to sort it out at 5am-

thats what i wrote :)

well i see that as a generilazation of all albs as you don't mention anything about custodi malacia as you did in this post. If i hadn't read the whole thread i would have seen this pretty much as a genrilasation.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:

well i see that as a generilazation of all albs as you don't mention anything about custodi malacia as you did in this post. If i hadn't read the whole thread i would have seen this pretty much as a genrilasation.

I mean the Albs with their stupid excuses aka CM and their ac friends. Not the other Albs.

Thats better? :)

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
Icebreaker said:
I mean the Albs with their stupid excuses aka CM and their ac friends. Not the other Albs.

Thats better? :)

Yeah :)

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Stop doing this "RVR events" advertised on FH, it only makes ppl log in there hib characters and ofc hib will win the fight leaving the albs who dosnt x-realm in frustration and as revange they will ofc night raid/ac back.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Oboy said:
Stop doing this "RVR events" advertised on FH, it only makes ppl log in there hib characters and ofc hib will win the fight leaving the albs who dosnt x-realm in frustration and as revange they will ofc night raid/ac back.
lets see... a character who wants rps, which realm would he get the most in, hib or alb?

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Briton_Knight said:
<snip>
oh and whoever led the hibs can you tell us what exactly u promised them coz ive never seen that many hibs come out to play before :)

I personally dont read the alb board, i organise my events for hibs and ive never based one of my raids around what the other realms are doing.
Not sure what Mastard promised but i think saying we were going to slap a few albs because of thier early relic take would do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom