Shame Albs took berks! ;-(

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
Vermillon said:
At least Aldion "lowbies" as you call em have the balls to show tham self in rvr zones. Do i have to remind you of "lowbe" hib behaviour in OF? Yes i meam the times that we thought Hibs are not exist in this game.QUOTE]

u mean when i raised bm to rr8 ?

e-peen +1
e-quote skills -10

shorti

Fledgling Freddie
insta rvr rocked except for the random hib zerg's from time to time ... u cant blame albs if they went and took keeps cause they simply can ... not that i praise em that they did it but every1 chooses to play how ever he wants ..
i just hope we can recreate this state in either of the 3 realms dont rly care tbh .. but it rly is boring to roam all 3 realms and find 2-3 grps in like 3-4 hours of play Oo :wanker: but ow well ... gogogo albs oO

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
I rly think they only zone available is beno-berk -eras cos albion seems the lowby realm RvR atm. I am sure lot of albs like instant rvr but also i know there are like 20 % albs they disagree and keep attacking and claiming lvl 10 towers/ keep to break ports, guilds like AoD , Knights of the Throne, Uranicus PhAlanx, Heroes of albions etc..... they prefer kill rvr than let mids and hibs port , just they are roleplayers :/ i didnt see guilds like PE , rf attack berk/ eras towers to break ports .. respec for these!
Kinda ridiculous you mentioned AoD, when AoD hardly exists on Pry since end of January, actually my tiny guild has more players online at once than them. :p

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Killerbee said:
Kinda ridiculous you mentioned AoD, when AoD hardly exists on Pry since end of January, actually my tiny guild has more players online at once than them. :p

they keep claiming towers / keep all the days so , some1 is there :) just check in game :)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Straef said:
Go make some instant rvr in someone else's backyard this time ;<

agreed 110%!

why should albs be the ones to roll over and be walked over just for fast rvr.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
e-add skills +100

show me adding on u stuff then sure give me add skills but i seen u playing u tard /eld and even ur grp adding like nobodies buisness so pot and kettle +10000 oh and i dont play hunter much and 99% my rp was made in hw where was none the fg rvr to leech on in OF? so ur point is well made as usual :eek:

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Hibs already proved on two occasions they can't be trusted with the convenient insta port arrangement but even with that said you can't exactly blame them, letting other realms take keeps in your own backyard then mass hysteria when god forbid a relic is snatched.

Prefer the keeps neutral as they now are, less scout shits camping the beno tower immune from attack.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
belxavier said:
show me adding on u stuff then sure give me add skills but i seen u playing u tard ranger and adding like nobodies buisness so pot and kettle +10000

wow that gimp ranger soloed u being rr3 :/

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
wow that gimp ranger soloed u being rr3 :/

no i dont think he did only ever fought u in duo and trio and usually owned u, infact balth ranger and spines only ones who were harder at lower rr

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
they keep claiming towers / keep all the days so , some1 is there :) just check in game :)
Actually how hard to take even a lvl 10 keep if the owner is a "retired" guild? ;) They defo not taking the keeps/towers, claiming them is another question. Its +2% rp (not as good as underpopulated bonus tho ^^) and 100 guild rps/hr!

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
belxavier said:
no i dont think he did only ever fought u in duo and trio and usually owned u, infact balth ranger and spines only ones who were harder at lower rr

was 1 vs 1 :/

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Vermillon said:
It has to do with how you express that opinion not?
Well it shows the level of people that GOA choses to watch over others.

a) I dont watch over you; or anyone else. Thats not my 'job' or something.
b) Im a volunteer; but above all a normal player. I dont get payed, dont have superpowers or something.
c) How does me saying 'STFU' have anything to do with it?

FYI: I helped *ALOT* the community countless of times in finding quick ways to contacting GM's, reporting bugs, cheaters, getting GM's to fix encounters, misplaced characters who needed a port to their bindstone etc etc. Yes, even 'enemies' from Albion/Prydwen. You know why? Because contrary to you I can make a distinction about what's happening ingame (a 'war') and whats happening at the side of the user (you, me, every player) which might require GOA's interference.

Ofcourse you wouldnt know all that because you dont even play the game on a regular basis and you rather spend your time QQ'ing from your high tower how this E&E could say something nasty like STFU. THE HORROR !

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Dorin said:
lourker forog a sirjában :|
Lourker max a festekesboltban forog, hogy melyiket is vegye. :D Tehetek en rola, hogy a tornyok csak annyit ernek?! :D

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
was 1 vs 1 :/

sure and my bot soloed ur bm..but glad u think it something to boast about :p
and who to say was me playing hunter? but not that fussed u beat me once (prob with no ra up and just after i killed someone else..but still counts as 1v1 :p) grats have a medal!

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Yet you still suck...interesting :D

Hes in a good guild :)
Any Assist bot can ding rr9 if surrounded by good Healers/Support (look at dreami :p)

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
tbh your one of the most immature annoying twats on the forum.

word tbh +1 rep for samaroon xD

Bubble said:
Any Assist bot can ding rr9 if surrounded by good Healers/Support

truer words never been spoken hihi another +1rep xD

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
Any Assist bot can ding rr9 if surrounded by good Healers/Support (look at dreami :p)

Still bitter because I made you go QQ and /quit when you had the shittiest bases like ever?

And do you think assisting is somehow lame? Ofc you flame me for assisting, but
good assist back then was the key to victory alongside with other classes
played good as well, so someone had to do it, but I know you're too random to
comprehend it.

You can flame me for all you want, but that doesn't remove the fact that I have
made all your chars' rps multiplied by a certain number without assisting anyone
on my Merc ;)

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Well Blizard I have only one thing to say to you :twak: :twak:

Of all the dumbest things I have heard thats realy on the top ten. I would list why if I thought you would understand.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
VidX said:
last time we had 4 relics to worry about, now that there's a clean sheet in terms of relics, it's just preferable to 'play' in Alb cause it's a better area.

Bit like Emain was the better of the 3 zones to do the most rvr in OF.

Thats because mids and albs could insta port into it

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Dreami said:
Still bitter because I made you go QQ and /quit when you had the shittiest bases like ever?

comprehend it.

made all your chars' rps multiplied by a certain number without assisting anyone
on my Merc ;)

Anti-ego inflammatory cream anyone? :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Dreami said:

comprehend it.

on my Merc ;)

Such a reaction ^^

I may be a random but at least i'm not a total cock (come on, refusing to leave the APK because you were missing 3 Str from a baseline str buff because all my %Buff items were on my bot not my rejuv cleric :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom