FAO Betrams, Shamealot, Mixt and Eponiare.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
I only have one question for you.

Is this game getting to hard for you?

C

Carss

they add solo, they get owned

they add duo, they get owned

they add trio, they get owned

useless bastards

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
rofl plz when u couple of noobs try to add make a bg before it so u can coordinate ur attacks idiots.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
hah, not just me I guess xD

And Everz, name of your char?

censi

Can't get enough of FH
to the CLA peeps in question im sorry if I ranted at you a bit... I felt you were basically greifing....

Bertram

Fledgling Freddie
First of all i will start out to state that i will only write this reply and nothing further. I do not wish to make this a typical flame post as we all know it.

1. This game has ABSELOUTLY NO rules about adding. Whitch means you can attack anything you want , at any time!

2. I Pay my subs every month! just like you! Whitch means i can play this game how i want when i want.. Aslong as i dont break any rules in teh COC.

3. if you wankers wanna do "Organised solo RVR" - Dont fucking do it at crau bridge for god sake ! Crau bridge!!!????? Its one of the hottest Zones in rvr you twats!

4. STOP WHINING AND FLAMING PEEPS FOR ADDING! THEY ARE DOING NOTHING WRONG! TO BAD FOR YOU - THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE IT! ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM! You make it sound like its a freaking line in the bible : Do not add.. ITS NOT! Its a imagineary thing you people came up with.. And that does not mean we have to follow it!

5. You say we suck and are bad players... Well... we had loads of fun!! It was great! And we did 26 K rps ;)

6. Thx for the easy kills my ladies... Was abseloutley great ;) Will we see you later??

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
First of all i will start out to state that i will only write this reply and nothing further. I do not wish to make this a typical flame post as we all know it.

1. This game has ABSELOUTLY NO rules about adding. Whitch means you can attack anything you want , at any time!

2. I Pay my subs every month! just like you! Whitch means i can play this game how i want when i want.. Aslong as i dont break any rules in teh COC.

3. if you wankers wanna do "Organised solo RVR" - Dont fucking do it at crau bridge for god sake ! Crau bridge!!!????? Its one of the hottest Zones in rvr you twats!

4. STOP WHINING AND FLAMING PEEPS FOR ADDING! THEY ARE DOING NOTHING WRONG! TO BAD FOR YOU - THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE IT! ITS NOT OUR PROBLEM! You make it sound like its a freaking line in the bible : Do not add.. ITS NOT! Its a imagineary thing you people came up with.. And that does not mean we have to follow it!

5. You say we suck and are bad players... Well... we had loads of fun!! It was great! And we did 26 K rps ;)

6. Thx for the easy kills my ladies... Was abseloutley great ;) Will we see you later??

The words of any other noob in this game, who can't get any RP's at all without adding/zerging and raping. Dude, normally you're a nice guy, but this is just plain bullshit, and ye, you are full of it as it seems to me. Try get some RP's on your own for once, i bet u can't!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
If you dont like all the zerging and adding quit mate, it will set you free :) leave the adders and zergers to sit at an empty bridge wondering where the hell all the players went :)

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Fuaip wrote: The words of any other noob in this game, who can't get any RP's at all without adding/zerging and raping. Dude, normally you're a nice guy, but this is just plain bullshit, and ye, you are full of it as it seems to me. Try get some RP's on your own for once, i bet u can't!

Truth though is that those people even by adding/zerging u name it have more respect from the true community of this game than what u have.

As raven said if u dont like it dont play it mate - save you 8£ per month to go and have a beer on the local pub.

C

Carss

The usual i pay my subs so i can act the biggest prick in the world because im behind my computer bullshit. Nice one......

Easy kills lol? how is a kill easy when you need a group of 5+ to add on a 1 v 1 and nothing else? when you were duo the soloers would just turn on you and you would get raped quite easily even when you would dump RAs.

Seems to me that the only thing you can do is add on soloers with a full group of mongloids who are as useless as you are, you are even too stupid to get the boat to fight in albion where other groups might be, maybe not stupid maybe you figured out you wont be able to kill anything unless you add.

As ive said before i dont know why some people play this game, if you dont want a challenge and just want to out number people while they are in the middle of a fight and low on life why dont you just fuck off and play some single player game, put it on easymode and wank off about how much you are "winning" where you wont be pissing everybody else off.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
bechams... the thing that isnt clear from reading your response...

is there was nothing there but soloers and everytime a fight broke out your mini group added...

you roam the bridge then back to cruach then to the bridge then to crau...

at the same time over in alb you got like perfect action for your type of playstyle... but instead you position your mini group right where the soloers are going to get away from the irvr. if your trying to make out crau was a hotspot, then thats a complete lie it was dead apart form a few sneaks coming there. Why if you have friends online to group with would you just wanna sit there grief adding solo fights... I just dont understand how you can get pleasure out of decimating the game for your own realm mates as well as other people.

your farming them by waiting for fights to break out and then run in an adding...

again yes you can say HAHA FU I pay my subs it doesnt say in the rule book not to add...

again the numbers are just dwindling and if you make the game unplayable for peeps more peeps just quit... and we have a dead server...

what does the rulebook say about what to do when theres nothing left to add on'?

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Carrs wrote: As ive said before i dont know why some people play this game, if you dont want a challenge and just want to out number people while they are in the middle of a fight and low on life why dont you just fuck off and play some single player game, put it on easymode and wank off about how much you are "winning" where you wont be pissing everybody else off.

For what reason u play the game again?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
the usual "I Pay my subs" excuse... thought that there was such thing called evolution.. when the game is 5 years old it evolves.. looks like some ppl stayed in the pre-historic age!

C

Carss

For what reason u play the game again?

Well in the start of the game i used to solo unbuffed and enjoy taking out multipul enemys.

Since rr7 pre ToA OF ive mostly been running in FGs wanting decent fights

Around cluster was the best time for me because of the FG v FG action, best time in DAoC if you ask me because the competition was immense and i was happy to be in one of the best groups with some ace players.

Nowadays i tend to go out solo on my hunter get some nice 1v1 fights and maybe fights vs multipul depending on there ability and what timers ive got up :p Also playing other charecters bard, bd, eld or valk... solo or grouped when manage to get a few people together trying to get decent fair fights and showing respect to enemys who deserve it.

I think you should treat people how you want to be treated but also people will get shown the respect that they deserve.

The way some hibs in emain such as CLA and LA treated people in emain today was just simply low and theres nothing you can say to justify it to me.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
dunno about CLA, but LA's guild group left me alone plenty of times..

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Carrs said:Well in the start of the game i used to solo unbuffed and enjoy taking out multipul enemys.......... it to me.

Thats nice of you mate and without doubt u do enjoy the game from your prespective as u said. Nothing wrong on it from your pov aswell. But some people here gotta reliase that a game is nothing else than a game. Every single one here has different play style be it fg vs fg , solo vs solo , duo vs duo , zerg vs zerg , add vs add u name it. Variance exist in every game and THATS WHAT makes the world go around. A game with ONLY one of those aspects would be just another crap with no more than 1 month life before people quit. Its the salt in the sause that makes the difference.

Despite how other people play or what they choose to do its up to every individual to do what for him/her is good or nice or respectable or honorable or whatever. Yes sometimes it can cause griefing or unfair play but in the end of the day thats how it goes. U cant have the pie full and the dog full ( from food ).
The difference though is who can actually compete in a multi-playstyle enviroment and who cant. Those that can just enjoy the game up till now no matter the circumstances and those who cant, coming here and spitting fire in game names that have absolutely zero meaning just to satisfy their personal ego. The sad thing is that they only end up making full of themselves rather than contribute to what we call here - community.

I might not agree personally with their playstyle aswell but that doesnt givf me the right to come and flame them here and even if it did then what did i earn? Respect? From who? From a forum user that has a character in a mmorpg?
Surely u understand such things are for immature people.

censi

Can't get enough of FH
If they would allowed me to train them I could drill some skills and respect into them like I did with the lamers on mid in my time there.

an Overlord is there to influence peeps as well as just giving them orders you know...

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Today I witnessed the height of lameness, ns with a DI-bot.
Some ppl just cant play normally and have to play dirty to win
Probably one of the kids that get cheats from the internet and play with godmode on in a single player FPS
just how low can you get??

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Well Cla( some in cla) playstyle has been known for a long time:) They even made a public anouncement about it here not too long ago.
They do indeed enjoy it in another way then some of the people here on FH. Including myself most of my playtime hehe. A couple of year back i would prolly just be angry at the imaturity from both sides, but lack of intrest and lack of emotion for daoc makes me just read all of it and shrug hehe.

They have the right to play as they like. As do you. On other hand censi and some other do have a point about not many playing this server anymore. I would have thought different when server was full, but nowadays the action in rvr is ONLY around bridges it seems. I kinda dislike dueling all the time instead of some good solo rvr action...with the risq of being jumped all over the zone. But that doesnt exist anymore.
So the people with the zerger playstyle AND the soloers should come to some sort of common ground or agreement imo, or the server wont last much longer^^
Its not much use japping here and standing ur ground spouting flames on FH any longer....that time is long past.
Its time to make the best of the time that is left here....from both sides.
Cla might also wanna see that. not only the soloers.
As some pointed out...not mcuh fun standing on an empty crau bridge. Cause that is the reality of the situasion soon:)

Anyhow....enough with the flames and play instead. Show eachother some curtesy...AND try to have fun.
Hard combo i know:p
/eb.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
It's a bit hypocritical when certain people preach about fair play and respect when they know they zerged and added plenty in the past.

I guess time washes away all sins and a person should be defined by their current actions rather than those of their past....people do, after all, have the capacity to change their ways.

Still, people in glass houses and all that... ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
So the people with the zerger playstyle AND the soloers should come to some sort of common ground or agreement imo, or the server wont last much longer^^

what room for negotiations is there if you say to these guys "can you let me or my opponent fight without adding" and get back "HAHA I PAY MY SUBS" (shamealot)

I think I have those items you need eben. I cant see me ever needing them so you can have them. (as long as if I do need them u give back, very very unlikely)

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
what room for negotiations is there if you say to these guys "can you let me or my opponent fight without adding" and get back "HAHA I PAY MY SUBS" (shamealot)

I think I have those items you need eben. I cant see me ever needing them so you can have them. (as long as if I do need them u give back, very very unlikely)

no room for negotiation. Thats why i mean they should also start to think things over if they do care about server hehe:)
And cool! Il pm you in game when im on. Are you on later?
/eb.

Punishment

Resident Freddy

All you need now is a catchy backing tune and you have the ''Addtard'' national anthem :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom