Albion .. hang your heads in shame!

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Dimse Dut said:
All i can say is: You have guys who cast through walls and we have people who take relics in the early hours. So Get with the program.

To the Albs at Hurbury defence I would like to say: GREAT JOB =D You made me feel proud of playing in a realm that knows how to bite back.

I'm sad to say, that having reported no less than SIX bainshees blatantly coning through walls without any valid target (back door of a keep anyone - doing it for 25 mins straight stood on a fop...) and having logged in this afternoon and seen at least 3 of those bainshees online, my confidence that anything is done about deliberate wall bug abuse has dropped drastically.

Regardless of my previous comments - i feel that taking the hib relic back might be a bit annoying for them, but Mids didn't do much to deserve a relic - as usual they seem unable to form a coherent bg so just tagged along on the back of Mastades raid effectively.

In short, my opinion - fine to AC back a relic that someone took in a fairly shitty manner, not so fine to take a relic someone took primetime in an organised own-realm battlegroup...

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Oboy said:
Stop doing this "RVR events" advertised on FH, it only makes ppl log in there hib characters and ofc hib will win the fight leaving the albs who dosnt x-realm in frustration and as revange they will ofc night raid/ac back.

Your preference being that we stop organised rvr events and start ac raiding. Yes, I can see how that makes the game more fun.

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
Stop doing this "RVR events" advertised on FH, it only makes ppl log in there hib characters and ofc hib will win the fight leaving the albs who dosnt x-realm in frustration and as revange they will ofc night raid/ac back.

I voted against the cluster, one of the reasons was that you would get realm hoppers, however people voted for it and there is nothing we can do about it now.
I previously used our private hib forums to organise raids but since cluster it doesnt seem to work as only old school pryd hibs would read it so only place to plan it is here.
Until they introduce in game notice boards what other options are there?

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Raimo said:
yeah Mids were annoying leeches that cant make a Raid like this on there own,so they take advantage when hibs are doing MRE.
Im prety sure that Hibs alone would of had managed to get all alb green and take both of theyre relics.

LoL, ever wondered why that is Mr. "Baselinestun, Shroomup the world, Bainshee through walls" ?
Try it im quite certain youll get there eventually, brainiac!:)

/Charmangle

ps. But get back to us when your not hiding behind a siege or bridge and Mid will give you a more fair fight in fg vs fg than Hib/Alb give Mids in siege ds.

joap

Fledgling Freddie
Briton_Knight said:
and as for midgard, if u can get some1 else to do the dirty work for u n reap the benefits, good for you, but im pretty sure some day the hibs are gonna get pissed off with you for doing it, but until then we'll just try our best to combat both of you at the same time :)

My guess is deep down albs are really thankful that mids decided to attack as well. After all now they have the excuse that: "It was 2 realms on 1 meights!!1!!!1! Hibgard ftw"
I'm sure from what i saw of the hib zerg, they would be more than capable of taking the strengh relic as well, and then the only excuse albs would have would be: "FFS, there was a ML raid!!!1!!!"

Everz

FH is my second home
charmangle said:
LOL, ever wondered why that is MR. "Baselinestun, Shroomup the world, Bainshee through walls" ?

Try it im quite certain youll get there eventually, brainiac!:)

/Charmangle

or it could be MR "INSTANT LT lololol, Chambers, Valk 4 ftw, SM Intercepting pet ftw?!"

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
whinersmincer said:
'
ohh yeah only hibs bla bla RIGHT

Tarsus said:
"not from Hibgard, but from little old Hibernia"

That's not quite accurate... addgard did thier usual thing (regardless of if hibs wanted them to or not).

you would have lost even if mid didn't interfere so just drop it.

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Aran Thule said:
Until they introduce in game notice boards what other options are there?

Organise this kind of things ingame so u get rid of the realm hoppers, i know that it worked very well on old pryd hib long before nf.

Everz

FH is my second home
Oboy said:
Organise this kind of things ingame so u get rid of the realm hoppers, i know that it worked very well on old pryd hib long before nf.
is this old pryd? is this of? idiot..

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
or it could be MR "INSTANT LT lololol, Chambers, Valk 4 ftw, SM Intercepting pet ftw?!"

Eh and that has what to do with siege ? (or maybe nerf, baselinestun, shrooms and bainshee as they nerfed warlocks ?)

/Charmangle

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
Eversmallx said:
is this old pryd? is this of? idiot..

wonders whos the idiot, it has worked and can work again,
using this public boards to annonce relic/rvr raids is just plain stupid and will atract realm hoppers/rp griefers and make ppl who try to play the game fair upset.

Life of the realm hopper.
19:00. Logg into hib farm alot of rps/have fun with the hib zerg against chanselessoutnumbered albs
00:00. School kid bedtime, event over. Logg and get a snack for an hour
01:00 Logg into alb, take back keeps/relic and wipe the restraining hibs.

Rince and repeat for next day.

Sure its fun for the rp meter but will only dmg the game in the end, making ppl to quit and making pop issue even worse

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
wonders whos the idiot, it has worked and can work again,
using this public boards to annonce relic/rvr raids is just plain stupid and will atract realm hoppers/rp griefers and make ppl who try to play the game fair upset.

Life of the realm hopper.
19:00. Logg into hib farm alot of rps/have fun with the hib zerg against chanselessoutnumbered albs
00:00. School kid bedtime, event over. Logg and get a snack for an hour

Rince and repeat for next day.

Sure its fun for the rp meter but will only dmg the game in the end, making ppl to quit and making pop issue even worse

OR

19:00. Logg into alb farm alot of rps/have fun with the alb zerg against chanselessoutnumbered hibs
00:00. School kid bedtime, zerg over. Logg and get a snack for an hour

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Oboy said:
Doesnt work, too many people playing more then one realm so will get hoppers anyway.
Have done raids and spent the two days before it contacting people to let them no and inform guilds, tried to get people to sign up to pryd.net and use our forums.
Even something as simple as asking each alliance to post contact details often falls on deaf ears.

Dimse Dut

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
Hurbury yea that was funny. We killed the Albs who charged out, took the tower and then went away while you were sitting in your keep. Good Job!
Biting back looks different. :p

Albs clustered in one of the last two keeps they still had isnt really impressive and not worth a attack.

Yups I sat in the keep and we took out the 15 trebs the Hibs (103 hibs i might add)had linned up and the 5 different war rams which hibs tried to get to the towers. You took the tower but to what good but to have the 3 palitones taken out as the showed up and the tower reduced to a rubble. We tried to prevent you from getting a foodhold and we succeeded. I and the others did all that by sitting inside the keep. As for the keep not being worth attacking well then you can have all the relics you want if you dont have your own you cannot take advantage of the bonuses.

So be smug just know that we inside the keep are giggling at you.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Dimse Dut said:
So be smug just know that we inside the keep are giggling at you.

we were laughing at the new ass we ripped in your frontier.

Tarsus

Fledgling Freddie
pjuppe said:
you would have lost even if mid didn't interfere so just drop it.

This was a stupid and pointless comment, because I agreed with you on that matter earlier in the thread.

Collateral

Fledgling Freddie
Silvertrek said:
Do you have the bottle to try a prime time raid to get relics?

I am not bothered that you have to AC to do anything, but yesterday you were handed your arses on a plate, and no not from Hibgard, but from little old Hibernia.

Hang you sorry heads in shame, once again Albion has been shown up for what it is, a realm of sad rogged up kids who havn't got a clue! :twak:

Where have all the honourable Albs gone? .... Hibernia or Midgard I think!

how retarded people can be...amazing :twak:

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Raimo said:
yeah Mids were annoying leeches that cant make a Raid like this on there own,so they take advantage when hibs are doing MRE.
Im prety sure that Hibs alone would of had managed to get all alb green and take both of theyre relics.

Oh yes! Let us rvr in the empty zones instead ^_^

And yes, you'd have had both relics if we werent there, but matter of fact, was alot more fun with us there than without.

Weren't in the zerg but seemed like a blast when Bradlex sacrificed alot of mid lives to let Waddle escape with the relic xD

And if hibs are to pissed at mids taking advantage of their raid im sure well be seeing a MRE in mid at some point :>

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Silvertrek said:
Do you have the bottle to try a prime time raid to get relics?

I am not bothered that you have to AC to do anything, but yesterday you were handed your arses on a plate, and no not from Hibgard, but from little old Hibernia.

Hang you sorry heads in shame, once again Albion has been shown up for what it is, a realm of sad rogged up kids who havn't got a clue! :twak:

Where have all the honourable Albs gone? .... Hibernia or Midgard I think!

yea, ALOT of albs went to hib and mid because remember a few months ago when ALL hibs were bitching about bieng underpupulated and albs zerging /yawn... get a life and i noticed how u generalized it to the whole of alb sets their alarm clocks, plz on the next one of these gimpy repetive threads put custodia did it again or something :m00: :m00: :m00:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Looks like Alb won DAOC? Is that right? Otherwise what is everyone moaning about now eh........

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Icebreaker said:
I mean the Albs with their stupid excuses aka CM and their ac friends. Not the other Albs.

Thats better? :)

Actually wasnt CM at all, I was the one trebbing ailine till 30-40% all by myself, other albs came to help and was only 2 ppl CM in that group.
Actually ill do it everytime i can even if its the 25 december or baby jesus comes down to earth.

And for answering all future posts I DONT CARE

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
How come you trebbing in the middle of the night anyways.. working nightshifts or smth?

Just curious.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
crispy said:
How come you trebbing in the middle of the night anyways.. working nightshifts or smth?

Just curious.

Vacations, but i usually go to bed at 3am

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
You do know the event was announced on this forum and it was primetime.It's not our fault albs cba with it and just wait for Custodia Malakas and friends to sort it out at 5am.And i doubt we gonna start bashing mids while albs do their so called revenge raids.
:worthy: :worthy:

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Wtf is up with this fucking generalization?!

1) ALL albs do AC raids!!!
2) ALL albs zerg like crazy!!!
3) ALL albs add like crazy!!!
4) ALL albs plays unfair in some wierd way!!!

Some of us try to play the same way as some hibs and mids, but when you lose some of you come whine here and tell us that we are all fuck ups who are just trying to ruin the game! I enjoy fair 1v1s and I enjoy pure 8v8s.. Not all albs are "retarded zerging/adding rp whores", so quit that BS all ready! :wanker:

At the generalizing hibs and mids:

1) You never added?
2) You never zerged?
3) You never played just a little unfair in some way?

And don't fucking tell me you didn't, because I really doubt you didn't do 1 of the listed things above

Just my 2 cents

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom