Shame Albs took berks! ;-(

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Its quite dissapointing that the last few days have been really good RvR and just because Albs have taken back Berks, It seems deserted in that area now. I know we had to take it back as its our keep but just seems a shame lol. Its a shame it has made the RvR abit sparce!
There were some great battles fought in that area!
Infact ive been on for the last 'Hour and a Half' and hardly seen anyone tbh.
Maybe when Clustering comes in, the battles will get bigger and better and there will be alot more action for us all to withstand! Aye for one am looking forward to it as it will keep this game alive!
Anyway Cya out there guys.
Regards Blitz. :kissit:

Corran

Part of the furniture
well late afternoon actually managed to have a couple of nice small fights. 1vs1, 1vs2, 2vs2, 2vs3, 3vs2 3vs3 and the funnest was 2vs6 where still managed to kill a hib even though they had 3 times our numbers, had CC, had stun casters and had heals... we had... 2 tic running around in melee and after 2-3minutes died after taking one with us

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Go make some instant rvr in someone else's backyard this time ;<

Axuk

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed, take insta rvr to hib or mid... see how long they allow it and the threat to their relics that goes with it.....

pikeh

Resident Freddy
i like the insta action but thats all. Funny how a scout can say how good rvr was with it like that.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Seems like excal have allowed insta rvr, just with it happening to Hibernia

Would like to see rvr move to hib, seeing as they are the "best" realm. Would like to see them cope with albs and mids in thier backyard

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Axuk said:
Indeed, take insta rvr to hib or mid... see how long they allow it and the threat to their relics that goes with it.....
lol bring insta RVR to hib... you can take the relics in an alrarmclock raid... we will simply take them back primetime!... cry more noob!

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Takitothemacs said:
lol bring insta RVR to hib... you can take the relics in an alrarmclock raid... we will simply take them back primetime!... cry more noob!

You're the one who seems to be crying.
You all know, it's not allways about relics yeah?

Just take the action to Mid for all I care ffs. Lets albs and hibs take a keep then lets' RVR

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Takitothemacs said:
Bitching never stops, such an old reply ;<

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Overdriven said:
You're the one who seems to be crying.
You all know, it's not allways about relics yeah?

Just take the action to Mid for all I care ffs. Lets albs and hibs take a keep then lets' RVR

To hisb it is, they cant keep thier greedy little hands off them

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Straef said:
Well he is right though... ;)

And please god not Mid, or I'll have to adjust the brightness on my LCDs again :(

Actually find that Alb is the best laid out for it to be honest.

VidX said:
Well he is right though... ;)

And please god not Mid, or I'll have to adjust the brightness on my LCDs again :(

Actually find that Alb is the best laid out for it to be honest.

that sounds like a relic threat! ;)

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
insta rvr sucked for anything below a fg, glad its gone for the moment.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
And roam 3 empty frontiers sucks for everything below and above FG.

And STFU about 'relic-threat' when u guys do it at alarmclock-times with 77 people.

Puppet said:

And STFU about 'relic-threat' when u guys do it at alarmclock-times with 77 people.

guess you dont know what a wink means boring bastard

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

Was wondering how long it would be, before Puppet posted his words of wisdom.

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Aye!

I do actually need a new staff, Tartaros almost broke and 1.76 is so long away... Merlin's would be a nice replacement :D

And no, I wouldn't actually place it in a keep, be a nice accessory!

;)

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:

If it is not about relic-threat, then why not you hibs let to replece the insta RvR to hibland? Last time you took your keeps back in a hurry...

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
last time we had 4 relics to worry about, now that there's a clean sheet in terms of relics, it's just preferable to 'play' in Alb cause it's a better area.

Bit like Emain was the better of the 3 zones to do the most rvr in OF.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
shrug, was nice a while with instaRVR but I understand albs that dont want everyone in their own backyard a longer time. :D

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Straef said:
Taki said:
Originally Posted by Takitothemacs

Truth hurts ....

Oh and more in line with thread starter, ye having a port to action is nice, 1st 2 days all seem to roam round, then it all goes down to zergs as it was last days before Albs retook it. So it ain't all roses tbh ...

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:

STFU yourself when you represent the realm that can't respect an "agreement" arranged here to promote RvR for all realms, but instead have to take advantage of the keep situation to get your grubby little hands on some relics. I understand perfectly well the reasoning behind Albion's alarm clock raid, the cowardly Hib relic raid that caused it was equally bad.

I think this thread deserves this image yet again:
puppetpropaganda5db.jpg

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
STFU yourself when you represent the realm that can't respect an "agreement" arranged here to promote RvR for all realms, but instead have to take advantage of the keep situation to get your grubby little hands on some relics.

wtf u on about, we had to take 1 keep to get "our" relic back, if we were to try to take ur relic at the same time we would have needed to take 2 more keeps beno & bold, so just realise wtf u talking about before u spout shit tbh....

eras and berks are no threat to either relics because u need 2 more keeps along with them to open the mg's

Luz

Fledgling Freddie
the gg´s qq cuz insta rvr wasnt only easy RP but also zerged to death :twak:
and no, you could not solo either unless zerg was out :p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
STFU yourself when you represent the realm that can't respect an "agreement" arranged here to promote RvR for all realms, but instead have to take advantage of the keep situation to get your grubby little hands on some relics. I understand perfectly well the reasoning behind Albion's alarm clock raid, the cowardly Hib relic raid that caused it was equally bad.

Nice image you made Belomar, think its the best thing u did in this reply coz the rest is utter bollocks.

You even serious in saying taking TWO keeps at primetime + breaching the milegate + bringing the relic home is the same as an alarm-clock raid?

If its cowardly to run a relicraid at primetime taking 2 keeps etc... what's an honourful act then, running a FG with a banelord bonedancer ?

YAY for double-standards.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Yep, we all know it:

Hibs = Balls,
Albs = Alarm Clock Raiders,
Mids = Trollum,
Bubble > All Hib nukers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom