RVR Sucks atm?

illu

Part of the furniture
I wouldn't have activated my sb if it wasnt for irvr, i cba running around lookin for a fight for 20mins to find out i get zerged down then becouse I happen to find 1 ouf of 3 ranger withing the same 5 meters...

Its better to get it over with quick, I mean what would u like?
Run out look for fight ~4mins and get zerged?
or
Run out look for fight ~20mins and get zerged?

Its like temair, there is instarvr which isn't needed though. U can either take a boat and get zerged or stay in your zone and get zerged.

(Often u kill the one u engage before u die from the other arrows I might add)

I totally agree. On a low population server, and a lazy swine server, iRvR will get most people out and playing. When there is no iRvR, I think most cannot be bothered to take a boat to be instakilled at the other end.

Maybe one day soon my motherboard will arrive so that I can play again :/ Bloody computers :/

Oli - Illu

Teu

Fledgling Freddie
anyway its better to kill irvr then do run/die every 5 min

irvr sux this is not the game anymore...

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
iRvR sux. Only peeps that gain from it r the FG (or FGs on stick peeps) that enjoy mindless zerging fights. And usually, its them that set ip up in the first place.

And when no iRvR...and u decide to boat...even alone... it doesnt always end up dieing every 5 mins (exception was total prime time, if many bridgecampers would just grp up, spread around and call for help on chat/grp channels)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom