love rvr atm

Kartof

Fledgling Freddie
Lo guys

Dyvet Rvr rocks atm as i c it. had some great fights in midland and alb this week, culminating the ultimate roof farm at berk, and an awesome defence of Nott involving all three realms.

Strong hibbie grp running, mids can field 1 fg +, and albsies from 2-3 fg's

Even thou we are few comparing to other servers, its easy to find the action, just take a twr, and it comes to u.

having more fun now than ever must admit, so its not all crywhinedoom.

Gj to those remaining from all 3 realms, keep it up plz :drink:

And if u read this Sinse, Scrinthe or any of u old BE's plz come back we miss you

:cheers:

Rezzmy

Septina

Part of the furniture
If thats your definition of rvr fun then good for you, glad atleast some people are having fun on Dyvet, myself i'm quite happy on Temair where the enemy realms can field a bit more than 24 people to fight against. :p

Kartof

Fledgling Freddie
If thats your definition of rvr fun then good for you, glad atleast some people are having fun on Dyvet, myself i'm quite happy on Temair where the enemy realms can field a bit more than 24 people to fight against. :p

Heh in tha old days i usually ran into 100 ppl at one time, wasent wery funny, so i guess it's fine as it is now :clap:

liloe

It's my birthday today!

Sometimes it stops being funny on US/Classic when you see three mids, engage them as duo, see them run and come back with 2fg to emote you ^^

Sept, your sig made me laugh =))

Xeros

Fledgling Freddie
Some nice fights were given indeed and yesterday even 170+ ppl online :)

Keep the action going and who knows :)

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
surprising enough it was fun last nite.... me luv u long time KZN

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Aye most fun had in daoc for a long time.

Perhaps the relief of NFD deciding that daoc has just about run its time for us and so we wont run a formal (such as it was) full group and that we cant be arsed to reroll temair and the acceptance that we mostly hate Limors.

Great scrap on top of berks, thanks to everyone from all 3 realms ;)

No kidding ourselves, its very much the last act for DAOC (baring mythical cluster) but if i have 8 nights a month like that then its worth the cost of the subs.

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Well you dont need hundreds of people to have a laugh in RVR, Dyvet is getting better and better. No realms appear to worry about opted groups, people grouping with any classes and who cares about buffs and heals. It also helps when your in TS/Vent with funny people!

:england:

Kartof

Fledgling Freddie
haha, NF must really be packed with numbers like that :)

ofc not, but i found out that NF isnt that big a place anyway, cause it's easy to find the action. No zergs, easy to grp, relaxed atmosphere etc, i just like it ;)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
why play on a server that has a population of a private cs server, when I have a templated and rvr ready char on Killibury cluster :)

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
why play on a server that has a population of a private cs server, when I have a templated and rvr ready char on Killibury cluster :)

So it was sarcasm.

Once again then.
If you don't care, why don't you just go somewhere else? :)

delete

Can't get enough of FH
when i tried to play my hunter some week ago all i met was crappy scouts.. twas fun killing them in the beginning when they thought they could kill me, but later on they just slammed/fz and ran like girls.

its just gimplets left on the server, no real competition.. super fun, NOT!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Wha?

If there is a fight in the streets, you don't go down there if you don't give a fuck.

public or not :p

where did you get that?

yeah but you still need to express your opinion that you dont give a fuck :)

and thats all cause someone was wrong on the internet (check septina's sig ) :D

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
yeah but you still need to express your opinion that you dont give a fuck :)

Well you don't have to let everybody know that you don't give a fuck, because that would mean, that you care about what others thinks about what you care about.. or something...

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Well you don't have to let everybody know that you don't give a fuck, because that would mean, that you care about what others thinks about what you care about.. or something...

Play happily on Dyvet and don't try to dictate what's been discussed on an internet forum tbh ^^

Ashgen

One of Freddy's beloved
Worth renewing?

Worth renewing subs then?

Playing over on US servers atm, 14 day trial up soon, so decision time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom