rvr atm!

Everz

FH is my second home
I may of agreed to that, Really i would.

However the group running now etc have no respec at all (YES you're in it). I've had 3 1v1's and in everyone you been close you have killed me. Thanks ;]

welcome to tjallefag.. hypocrit to the max.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Dont comment then if you arent playing. :) It's rather rich of Rhymin coming here whining on adds and the likes when they were the ones that started all this shit last night. :p

But im bored! 4 hours Counter-Strike and my brain needs a break to flame someone :confused:

insie\

Banned
as said in batman begins! revenge is NOT justice, its just revenge!

now something from me! :p resorting to the enemies level just makes you what? oh yeh! as bad as them, so quit ur bickering and get along mfers! :fluffle:

Sorin

Banned
RvR atm! = Crap

Mids huggin mid brigde in mid land

Hibs huggin hib brigde in hib land

Albs roaming after mids/hibs in alb land.

Don't really make any sense to me :eek7:

Everz

FH is my second home
i can see why people dont even bother.. in 40 mins ive had three fights, each of which have been added on by no less then fg-2fg alb brigade.. cheers m8s you win dyvet.

Septina

Part of the furniture
RvR atm! = Crap

You mean albs roaming as 3fg zerging down everything that moves cause they are free rps on equal terms? ^^
Fucking pathetic to see all those Lords and Ladys drop like a sack of potatoes when they dont bring 20 m8s. xD

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
RvR atm! = Crap

You mean noone in mid land

Few soloers getting zerged by albs in hib land

Albs roaming beno bridge with zerglings of doom.

:touch:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I wish I had a lady that would drop as easy as you describe :( but alas!!!

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
RvR atm! = Crap

Quite fun u post this when u run with ur 2fg at beno bridge! but hey spot on dude :ninja:
Aka craeth if im correct? :p

Sorin

Banned
Quite fun u post this when u run with ur 2fg at beno bridge! but hey spot on dude :ninja:
Aka craeth if im correct? :p

Actually i'm solo... i just happend to be where i usually are when i'm looking for a fight.

I helped my fellow albs.

Got nothing better to do.

I tried hibland.. but shrooms and hibs was camping the brigde big time. so i got killed there..

Then i tried mid land, but fg was roaming around the brigde there aswell. Killed me.

So.. well, nothing better to do than to help killing whatever i see.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Actually i'm solo... i just happend to be where i usually are when i'm looking for a fight.

I helped my fellow albs.

Got nothing better to do.

I tried hibland.. but shrooms and hibs was camping the brigde big time. so i got killed there..

Then i tried mid land, but fg was roaming around the brigde there aswell. Killed me.

So.. well, nothing better to do than to get rps the only way i know how to.

There, fixed it for you. :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You mean albs roaming as 3fg zerging down everything that moves cause they are free rps on equal terms? ^^
Fucking pathetic to see all those Lords and Ladys drop like a sack of potatoes when they dont bring 20 m8s. xD

Amen to that ... :D

Also 2 way i-RvR is bullshit , let all 3 realms have i-RvR or none ... its quiet simple really as realm w/o i-RvR will get a pop nosedive from people who log on see no i-RvR for just their realm and say ... Fuck this i cba to rvr :(

Septina

Part of the furniture
Great... freeeesh start!.. the only way i know how to get big rps is to take keeps and do solo fights.

Nice adding and dying just now. xD Keep it coming, need the rps on my new fotm valk and your group may not give good fights but damnit, the rps are nice. :):)

Sorin

Banned
Nice adding and dying just now. xD Keep it coming, need the rps on my new fotm valk and your group may not give good fights but damnit, the rps are nice. :):)

You're the one talking about alb having zerg skillzorz.. but you seem to do okay aswell... And i got some pretty good rps from killing hibs there aswell, so fair trade.

And i'm still solo ffs gimp!

C

Carss

Amen to that ... :D

Also 2 way i-RvR is bullshit , let all 3 realms have i-RvR or none ... its quiet simple really as realm w/o i-RvR will get a pop nosedive from people who log on see no i-RvR for just their realm and say ... Fuck this i cba to rvr :(

well we need to set it up some way

mids have crim albs have bolg may be nice, or alb have the one below bolg mids have bolg

for mid only choice really is either realm having blend and hild, stay away from nott

need some people ready to pve back the relics when albs decide they want to go retard pro mode one night ala horner stylee so i guess irvr in mid? problem is albs get irvr in mid and then fuck off somwhere like they usualy do when they cant out number things 15 to 1, what happened to that crap program on channel 4 anyway?! i bet albs loved that..... oh wait that was 1 vs 15 kinda thing to overcome to odds.... thats maybe why it got canceled because they hated it! VIVA LE ARTHUR .... or somthing!

who cares along as theres a good supply of rps, i mean albs its np. :m00:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
idd, i'm still waiting to see albs "RoaM" all i see if 2fg or so camping bridge. And if you try and drag em away, they'll follow for a short distance then insta turn back.

C

Carss

wait a minute did sorin just say albs roaming?

:ninja:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

:m00:

C

Carss

idd, i'm still waiting to see albs "RoaM" all i see if 2fg or so camping bridge. And if you try and drag em away, they'll follow for a short distance then insta turn back.

you ruined the build up to the ninja

goddam gypsys

:ninja:

.RVR Problems? Download a free Scan Tool & Fix .RVR Instantly!

scalinger

Fledgling Freddie
Tnx again LA to try one more time bout good RvR

Pity in these days I can see only Mids zerg roaming ....and everytimes they adds and adds and adds......I still dunno how they can moaning bout alb zerg!

My group all the time go out with a gg and we must fight against 2 or more fgms.....so really not easy and not funny bout!

We had some nice fights(with LA gg)...but as ya saw everytimes in few mins mids incoming and we must to stop fight....should be nice if mids restart to roam aswell as 1fg and get again nice fights as long time ago

I m sure mids are strong enough to give us very funny and nice fights 8vs8

So tnx LA(hib) and tnx Get A Life(mid) as ya give us honest and great fights 8vs8 w/o stupid adds

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
I suppose it is never too late to mend your ways - if LA is indeed trying too. In my experience they added on everything almost all of the time. If they're honest in trying because they want to, good for them. Good luck.

And running with a different group each time is no excuse to add on everything. All you need to do is stick to ne rule - DRIVER DECIDES. Easy as that. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom