love rvr atm

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Agree, is just lame and designed to favour those of high realm rank. I'm a little more accepting of the idea that you give a group time to rebuff and heal before piling in, as it makes for a clear delination between fights. But seeing rr11 and rr12 groups waiting at fops for abilities, and abusing this to actually chase down groups they see run past is beyond the pail.

Anything that increases the competitiveness of the lower realmrank groups should be embraced for the health of the fg zones.

Not gonna happen afraid Crom...some certain hibs (not gonna say names )were getting seriously hmmm guess the only word is farmed, and after a while they logged on theyr rr9-rr12 chars and tryed again ( eventually they managed at 4th attempt after that, not to mention the lolercopter ra dump ability they did over the 4 times they even got helped by some rangers and ns....they know who im talking about :D ).

So i guess the point his when victory isnt possible or harder ppl just log to their high rr/fotm chars :D
I dont care tbh i play with the char i like or suits more my playstile at that time but its just to reinforce the idea that that dosent happen ^^
Even made 80k in 3 hours so im happy ( not bad for a dead server )

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Not gonna happen afraid Crom...some certain hibs (not gonna say names )were getting seriously hmmm guess the only word is farmed, and after a while they logged on theyr rr9-rr12 chars and tryed again ( eventually they managed at 4th attempt after that, not to mention the lolercopter ra dump ability they did over the 4 times they even got helped by some rangers and ns....they know who im talking about :D ).

So i guess the point his when victory isnt possible or harder ppl just log to their high rr/fotm chars :D
I dont care tbh i play with the char i like or suits more my playstile at that time but its just to reinforce the idea that that dosent happen ^^

Say the names lol or is it the figment of you imagination ?

Soulja

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
I've seen like 1 grp that rested RA's in fop in the ~year I've played on German servers, that's Wolfbash. Everyone else just stands around for full power, rebuff, afk's and then moves on.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Say the names lol or is it the figment of you imagination ?

Soulja

Does the "dont want to start flames" comes into your brain? :eek:
If you want i can pm you with them and you can confirm it with your hib friends in case you doubt. Just dont want to start a flame war here on forum over nothing duh :D

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Pm me i am interested if they playing Dyvet especially the RR12 as I not seen Grave in a while.

Soulja

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
if kintix is on about the fight at nged tho they was about 2fg ish in that tower and when tower hit the floor they where gone didnt stay for the fight was only 4 of us when we got tower albs wer gone didnt even put up a fight like when we took beno last night no albs come to defend we had killed about 3fgs of albs in mid just before we took beno so there was albs on they dont like to fight unless there behind some kinda wall

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH

All u need is a light eld lurikeen of OP'ness ;)

Dard

Part of the furniture
I've seen like 1 grp that rested RA's in fop in the ~year I've played on German servers, that's Wolfbash. Everyone else just stands around for full power, rebuff, afk's and then moves on.

Heh, seemed like whenever we ran FG zone everyone who rested in a FoP waited till you had gone past / hit clip & then aj'd. Maybe it was because we missed the boat on FG fights as peeps moved to Temair or maybe we just ran on the wrong nights but that aside, still shitty to even think about resting in an active fg zone imo, piss off to a milegate, tower, zonewall whatever & if you get jumped its tough, just have a fight, its what your there for after all.

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
u expect 2-3 rangers to out dps 2 clerics with 2 DIs up permer ? lol we only play mains when we have a bard.
bard had just come online

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
it's op :p most was afking waiting for ppl to join vent 700+dmg with WL quick cast spell

Punishment

Resident Freddy
All i saw on Bard was Frostalf Fru appear out of nowhere in the middle of our half afk group ... and as i then fumbled between insta amnesia+aoe mezz while spilling Lucozade Alert on my keyboard , nerf :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
u expect 2-3 rangers to out dps 2 clerics with 2 DIs up permer ? lol we only play mains when we have a bard.
bard had just come online

:eek7: 3 rangers? More like 1 animist, 1 eld, 1 druid, 1 warden, 1 chanter and not even mentioning the constant attempts of CS from certain rangers and 2 annoying Nightshades constantly trying to PA or mezz poison :D oh ye and later on a banshee :)

And i still helped them defeat the mids on the other side of bridge :drink:

But anyways was a nice afternoon no matter what, shame my ISP sends me ld every 2-5 mins after 18:00 or i would have come back.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
wl bomb was fun at nott tho tonight eh doug ^^

fighting and aom 4 50% matterresist + empty mind 3 champ rawks then eh ?:p chambers hit for like 100 + 230 odd ^^

Or nightshade PA CD and resist chamber ss and u died ^^ :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
wl bomb was fun at nott tho tonight eh doug ^^

fighting and aom 4 50% matterresist + empty mind 3 rawks then eh ?:p

Won't talk about the times i died cause in my eyes it NEVER HAPPENED!!! ;)

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
fighting and aom 4 50% matterresist + empty mind 3 rawks then eh ?:p

Won't talk about the times i died cause in my eyes it NEVER HAPPENED!!! ;)

hahaha:sex:

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
:eek7: 3 rangers? More like 1 animist, 1 eld, 1 druid, 1 warden, 1 chanter and not even mentioning the constant attempts of CS from certain rangers and 2 annoying Nightshades constantly trying to PA or mezz poison :D oh ye and later on a banshee :)

And i still helped them defeat the mids on the other side of bridge :drink:

But anyways was a nice afternoon no matter what, shame my ISP sends me ld every 2-5 mins after 18:00 or i would have come back.

3 rangers was us we change to banshe druid and eld and bard come online dont no what u expect camping bridges u will all ways get adds at bridges towers and keeps

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Mmm well ive certainly seen more than one, but never got into it enough to name names. NFD kind of missed the boat on the whole thing anyway.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Well, the most hardcore fg players will be the ones setting the standards for the fg zone, as they would be the ones pushing it on. And when they set the standards, they wont accept any "rules" (or lack of them) that weakens their group. Especcially not something that would give un-experienced groups a bigger chance at taking down advanced groups. If you're on the top of the line (rr/play-wise) you expect to win 90% of the fights, and wont have it any other way.

And damn, I notice how much I even miss talking about daoc. Such a great game...

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Well, the most hardcore fg players will be the ones setting the standards for the fg zone, as they would be the ones pushing it on. And when they set the standards, they wont accept any "rules" (or lack of them) that weakens their group. Especcially not something that would give un-experienced groups a bigger chance at taking down advanced groups. If you're on the top of the line (rr/play-wise) you expect to win 90% of the fights, and wont have it any other way.

Though this is definately the case, it need'nt be.

Thats reminded me of something as well - once we got moaned at for attacking an alb caster group in a position form which they couldnt kite. Class. Cant remember who it was now - probably PE.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

Thats reminded me of something as well - once we got moaned at for attacking an alb caster group in a position form which they couldnt kite. Class. Cant remember who it was now - probably PE.

Sounds like a Septina classic! Although it could have bin Stupeh (what?!) fooling around.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Sounds like a Septina classic! Although it could have bin Stupeh (what?!) fooling around.

I left PE long before NF m8, never fought NFD with a PE grp nor did i fight em while playing sorc so be quiet you dirty luwi!!!!1 :(

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH

People will bitch about anything really. But personally I don't see anything wrong in the fact that after a fight you rest at fop, see a group passing by, let them go out of cliprange and then go after them since both of them are looking for fights anyway?

I dont think anyone is looking for an advantage with the no-add rule in the zone, if you dont like it, just stay the fuck out and leave us alone.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
People will bitch about anything really. But personally I don't see anything wrong in the fact that after a fight you rest at fop, see a group passing by, let them go out of cliprange and then go after them since both of them are looking for fights anyway?

When I played pala/thane with TT I was usually on pan-duty, always having camera backwards, just incase anyone would mach8-own us. So that one aint a problem imo.

But
x: "Oh! Look, hibs! Go get them!"
y: " WAAAAAAAIT! Just 40 more seconds for SoS!!!"
is a little worse imo. Can get a tiny bit booring. Though, I must admit, if I had to face Wolfbash or the like at rr3-4, I'd want to have every RA up if I could, or we'd be proper fucked. The xMoCxMoCxMoCxMoCx can get a little easier if ST is up.

Dard

Part of the furniture

I dont think anyone is looking for an advantage with the no-add rule in the zone, if you dont like it, just stay the fuck out and leave us alone.

Cant see any reason to sit round a fop after a fight other than to rest up & wait for RA's & other abilities to become active & that imo is for losers who cant deal with losing in a game.

I know for sure Severance had some awesome fights whan a group turned up just after you had fought, sometimes another after that also if you got lucky.

If you wanted to rest you fecked off to milegate/tower/zonewall whatever & if you got jumped there you had a fight & whined like a biatch on irc if you lost or took the piss if you won.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom