rvr atm!

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
so why has it become so bad? no respect for other realms when they engaged or is it just free for all nowadays? plz dont bait in this post. try be constructive.

Septina

Part of the furniture
This coming from the group that pulled off when 2fg albs added on our fg vs fg and let us finish the fight and then instantly engage us when we're low on power etc and you still die? :p

Eladamri

Fledgling Freddie
This coming from the group that pulled off when 2fg albs added on our fg vs fg and let us finish the fight and then instantly engage us when we're low on power etc and you still die? :p

/also strokes e-pen(altho its quite little):wij:

Septina

Part of the furniture
/also strokes e-pen(altho its quite little):wij:

I want an E-Pen aswell. :(

epen.jpg

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Anyone seen transformers yet ?

Optimus Prime looks teh rox from what ive seen :D

Caylan Raal

Fledgling Freddie
LA are trying to be fair. Yes its failed sometimes - its a different grp that runs each time so its hard to build a foundation of fair play when its a different grp each time - add in the fact that no-one else on the server is doing so makes some people throw it away and not give a shit :(. Thats basically whats happening. Lat night against brites grp grave had a stealther pop him in all 3 fights against. Not to mention Mathilda? adding + random sm in 1st fight. Im not complaining about that so much as trying to point out thats its occuring right accross the board.

Its basically all swings and roundabouts. The only way to break the habbit is to try and give each other a break. Zephina's comment for example. Lay off the negatives mate and show some encouragement to trying to enforce a better attitude?

LA start every night with the concept of fair play. Aye it falls apart at times. The discipline in keeping that together is somet as a grp we need to work on. Theres been a few bad calls etc that have made me cringe :) But tbh Constant antagonistic remarks on fh about LA (right or wrong - it makes no difference if your old enough to comprehend what im saying) simply aint gonna help. Acknowledge our better instances of not engaging (it has happened a lot), instead of the times weve made a mistake, and people will react in a lighter mood to it, consequently people wont develop a dislike of other players, and consequently will be more inclined to try harder.

Cut the crap go back to basics. Ill talk to LA next time we grp. When we do grp we get frsutrated with adds as much as you do. Its the discipline thats shows through to brush it off give the opposition the benefit of the doubt and not to retaliate in simular fashion. To say again Yes LA have made mistakes recently. Take my word for it ill try to get us on better footing if other grps that we meet will stop taking the instant bullshit of LA beeing a zerg guild as the their 1st line of thought :)

Septina

Part of the furniture
jag kommer hem fran tagluff imorn, ge rvr pa hib eller mid da!!! :)

dinged fotm valk rr5 yesterday, needs more rp pl'ing xD need rr11 for my final ra specc. :(
Tho, could make hibgrpah aswell, too many mids out as it is anyway. Madi playing again aswell, kinda. :p

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
a fair point caylan but as per usual it gets ignored by those who know what you say is right. anyways i wont post on fh again. its not worth the effort.

Septina

Part of the furniture
a fair point caylan but as per usual it gets ignored by those who know what you say is right. anyways i wont post on fh again. its not worth the effort.

I'll give you 1 hour. :) And however much of a good point Caylan has it does not change the fact that YOU and YOUR group threw the first stone yesterday by engaging us whilst fighting the albs that added on our fight. :p

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
oh look LA complaining about adding

LOL

okay, havnt played for quite a while now.. but still, when do you learn to shut up about bullsh*t like that?? you aint any better your self you c*ck...

Can't say if LA has changed since i left, but i really can't imagne. All nice and good playing people, not adding except on revenge and alike. And as Caylan said, starts off with a good and fair playstyle, but it's really fustrating to keep up with it a whole evening with adds and zergs raping anytime..

Also, iRvR is the most cummon place to get added and zerged so it might piss anyone off, everyone has been adding on all they see once or twice at least. Get used to the situation with such a bad server(RvRwise) as it's become..

Ontopic: Im starting to think that it is because there is no other way to get rp's anymore. Soloers are being harder to catch and kill for smaller groups, so they've gotta team up with other grps, run 2 on stick and go for the Full Set Groups. The only way they will get any rps..

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
LA are trying to be fair. Yes its failed sometimes - its a different grp that runs each time so its hard to build a foundation of fair play when its a different grp each time - add in the fact that no-one else on the server is doing so makes some people throw it away and not give a shit :(. Thats basically whats happening. Lat night against brites grp grave had a stealther pop him in all 3 fights against. Not to mention Mathilda? adding + random sm in 1st fight. Im not complaining about that so much as trying to point out thats its occuring right accross the board.

Its basically all swings and roundabouts. The only way to break the habbit is to try and give each other a break. Zephina's comment for example. Lay off the negatives mate and show some encouragement to trying to enforce a better attitude?

LA start every night with the concept of fair play. Aye it falls apart at times. The discipline in keeping that together is somet as a grp we need to work on. Theres been a few bad calls etc that have made me cringe :) But tbh Constant antagonistic remarks on fh about LA (right or wrong - it makes no difference if your old enough to comprehend what im saying) simply aint gonna help. Acknowledge our better instances of not engaging (it has happened a lot), instead of the times weve made a mistake, and people will react in a lighter mood to it, consequently people wont develop a dislike of other players, and consequently will be more inclined to try harder.

Cut the crap go back to basics. Ill talk to LA next time we grp. When we do grp we get frsutrated with adds as much as you do. Its the discipline thats shows through to brush it off give the opposition the benefit of the doubt and not to retaliate in simular fashion. To say again Yes LA have made mistakes recently. Take my word for it ill try to get us on better footing if other grps that we meet will stop taking the instant bullshit of LA beeing a zerg guild as the their 1st line of thought :)

I may of agreed to that, Really i would.

However the group running now etc have no respec at all (YES you're in it). I've had 3 1v1's and in everyone you been close you have killed me. Thanks ;]

Septina

Part of the furniture
okay, havnt played for quite a while now.. but still, when do you learn to shut up about bullsh*t like that?? you aint any better your self you c*ck...

Can't say if LA has changed since i left, but i really can't imagne. All nice and good playing people, not adding except on revenge and alike. And as Caylan said, starts off with a good and fair playstyle, but it's really fustrating to keep up with it a whole evening with adds and zergs raping anytime..

Also, iRvR is the most cummon place to get added and zerged so it might piss anyone off, everyone has been adding on all they see once or twice at least. Get used to the situation with such a bad server(RvRwise) as it's become..

Ontopic: Im starting to think that it is because there is no other way to get rp's anymore. Soloers are being harder to catch and kill for smaller groups, so they've gotta team up with other grps, run 2 on stick and go for the Full Set Groups. The only way they will get any rps..

Dont comment then if you arent playing. :) It's rather rich of Rhymin coming here whining on adds and the likes when they were the ones that started all this shit last night. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom