RVR Sucks atm?

Killrake

Fledgling Freddie
From Mid point of view:

I did not think I ever would say this, but its not even fun to play daoc anymore, the IRVR in hib really sucks.

Does albs and hibs think its good last weeks with irvr in hib?
Bring back hadrian RVR it is 2000% better

Give mid Berk/Era and hib Berk/Era, and dont give a shite about any relics,
so this is NOT the reason.

Or maybe is it me only wajning?

Tell me what u think.............

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
From Mid point of view:

I did not think I ever would say this, but its not even fun to play daoc anymore, the IRVR in hib really sucks.

Does albs and hibs think its good last weeks with irvr in hib?
Bring back hadrian RVR it is 2000% better

Give mid Berk/Era and hib Berk/Era, and dont give a shite about any relics,
so this is NOT the reason.

Or maybe is it me only wajning?

Tell me what u think.............
imo I've put a lot of time into the game, 5years+, pretty much seen it all tbh. I think, and thought at the time NF would be great for the game when it was launched and would be great for large player base warfare, but for some reason the numbers have dropped big time:( therefore stretching the fine game, a bit like living in a 8 bedroom house when you live alone. Gives too much time, not enough action/fun and without irvr in the game, action was minimal making it boring? dunno how you all feel about it now? but imo idea was great but nf lost the player base to take this game to next level? discuss

Shadowss

Banned
Hibs berks mids erasleigh is the way forward...

people stopped playing so they can argue with me on FH TBH :0

ileks

Part of the furniture
funny how people will complain when its in alb, then complain when its in hib :) ^^
Personally think it would be nice to have a week or so with no irvr at all.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Why not Hibs notts and albs Blen not had it in Mid for ages and with only 1 relic it not going to hurt you.

Soulja

Shadowss

Banned
Why not Hibs notts and albs Blen not had it in Mid for ages and with only 1 relic it not going to hurt you.

Soulja

Mids are too l33t to allow that:)

FOR THE SNOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111

Sorin

Banned
I believe thats due to the guild U belong to, much soloing going on with real soloers and they get left alone when there ain't any archers around.

I didn't get that.

So, you're saying that mid/hib grps add/kills soloers because of CM?
And exactly why is that?

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
I didn't get that.

So, you're saying that mid/hib grps add/kills soloers because of CM?
And exactly why is that?

No I'm saying that mid/hibs add on CM chars pretending to solo, cause they have been hunted half the map by you when you run fg.

So if U are from CM U might have a hard time soloing as many ppl will kill U on sight.

chrispy

It's my birthday today!
yes RvR is crap atm,but the idea of lookin for kills is not bad.
but if solo you tend to get steamrolled by FG of enemy players.

but with dwindlin numbers leaving the server its all a matter of time before the shit hits the fan.

but guess its in the hands of GoA wether prydwen or excal close down.

i remember numbers of 800 players per night,cant even get 300 now at a push.

but with WaR been delayed till 2008 guess peeps may come bk.

but its my view.
:england:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yes it does suck tbh ...

As a visual soloer you get zerged/Pincushioned

As an Assasin you get Pincushioned as soon as you unstealth

As for group RvR ... LOL :(

Only way to change things is to stop I-RvR for abit and have more roaming ... because as it stands there is action in 1 and only 1 place and its the shitty addfest action :(

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
I`ve been saying it forever now... IRvR is ruining the game
Makes no difference what keeps it`s in or what zone IRvR suxx

The only way forward is for GOA to take out the code for the warmap showing keeps/towers under siege and fights... the rest is minor
Until then i`m only going rvr if i`m truely bored with pve

Silvertrek

Fledgling Freddie
Yes but ...

Yes it does suck tbh ...

As a visual soloer you get zerged/Pincushioned

As an Assasin you get Pincushioned as soon as you unstealth

As for group RvR ... LOL :(

Only way to change things is to stop I-RvR for abit and have more roaming ... because as it stands there is action in 1 and only 1 place and its the shitty addfest action :(

While I tend to agree, do you really think that the Albs would roam as one FG, or still either stand on some bridge as a zerg, or roam Mid/Hib as 2 FG+?

Also, I think the reason why soloers, especially archers, are zerged down is because when you play a FG, and you lose a FG v FG fight because of some archer dropping arrows in either healer or casters classes, they become fair game.

It is very hard atm to build any sort of group in Mid. People want to either solo, duo, trio etc. or if a group does get built, the first zerg beating disbands the group. And yes, flames aside, it does get tiresome when night after night the Albion RR1 ability just kills any chance of decent RvR.

I think losing iRvR would be better over all, even if it was just for the Mids and Hibs who would exploit it. The Albs would just have to admire the architecture at Beno bridge or something.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Think the problem is as pip sayed there are to few players. The only action will be wherever iRvR is and the rest of the map will be emty. Befor whit a lager pop iRvR would be oki - there would allways be players at the bridges or close to them - hell even in agromon. Now its only iRvR action and that have allways ment adding stemrolling ect. Sad, never thought I would say this, but the game is dead on the eng. cluster:mad:

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
Solo sucks atm.. Simple.
Everybody adds.

im glad ur having a hard time soloing cuz whenever im solo and ur in cm group they zerg me down, they do the same without u mind but even so

as for rvr sucking i can agree its one big zerg fest too many hibs out hardly any mids out unless its TC and they just rage log after 1 loss or rest ra's and so on.

albs just taking doorstepping to a new level with crim3 with di bots so we really shud move to another realm :<

or drop irvr completely for a day or 2 to see how action is, MAYBE WE COULD GO TO AGRAMON :O haha funny shit

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
im glad ur having a hard time soloing cuz whenever im solo and ur in cm group they zerg me down, they do the same without u mind but even so
Is that a joke? When were you solo? 31 of Feb?

albs just taking doorstepping to a new level with crim3 with di bots so we really shud move to another realm :<

Yeah kinda reminds me of 4 rangers doorstepping Crim gate and assist with crit shot and stealth back up....bravery ftw :p

or drop irvr completely for a day or 2 to see how action is, MAYBE WE COULD GO TO AGRAMON :O haha funny shit

Instead of crying over aggramon why dont you do anyhting about it?
We all know about alb fgs but since mids can still make fgs at least from what i´ve seen you still have something to fight against.

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
Maybe rebalance the relics....

and STOP iRvR for a bit, so that the things reset/refresh.

PS: If all this happens... plz some1 PM me here or post something...so that i renew.

Sigwyen

Fledgling Freddie
Well normally i dont bitch alot nor whine about being added on ... but yesterday i played for what 4 hours or so and in that time i never managed to get even 1 death blow .. some of it becourse i generally suck and thats my own fault for not playing enough he heh .. but on 80% of the occasions when i went into combat vs some 1 else .. imediatly i got added opon byt 2-3 others .. hence died before i could finish the fight ...

Ofc i got pissed in the end so wanted to make a grp to hunt the fookers down ... but appearently mids are to scattered to even accomplish that atm ... so ofc. i logged in frustrations and went to do some gardening .. ffs ...

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
lal at kinetic :) bin insta dropped with di3 up have we? ;) anyhoo i only doorstep on ranja when the action is so zergy that moment i unstealth im dead :)

anyhooos for once ppl may be right irvr in hib sucks cuz theeres an alarm clocked relic raid every other nighbt and crim3 is badly placed as its too close to zerg action so scouts camp there with di bots etc

anyway im solo all the time ;>

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
No irvr sux worse than Bolg port but only just! Just give a level 50 battleground! rr1-5- rr6-12

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
aye instant rvr is gettting old now :( boring haveing to camp mid keep all night long to get decent fights :( wanna fight some hibs to .. !

Bistrup666

Loyal Freddie
Also, I think the reason why soloers, especially archers, are zerged down is because when you play a FG, and you lose a FG v FG fight because of some archer dropping arrows in either healer or casters classes, they become fair game.

This is so true.

When I look at scouts only 1 single name comes to mind that I don't see add on anything and zerg like a bitch and thats vildkat. It's gotten 10 times worse now that they gotten that new lame critshoot.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I've been out on my Infil a couple of nights now, not added once but still get rolled by 1000000 rangers adding 24/7. Also every single sneak seems to run duo or trio, unless they are RR8-9+ :(

p.s Gear sorry I ran from you yesterday at the docks, but there was 2 rangers near you so I just didnt wanna engage.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
tbh I think irvr should be in mid land and maybe the complaining will stop becuase all mids have done is controlled the rvr so I think its time for mids to get irvr over there

aika

Can't get enough of FH
sorin you cant complain tbh, you go solo on your paladin looking for duels, but when albs add on your fight, you dont disengage, so no wonder you're zerged down.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't have activated my sb if it wasnt for irvr, i cba running around lookin for a fight for 20mins to find out i get zerged down then becouse I happen to find 1 ouf of 3 ranger withing the same 5 meters...

Its better to get it over with quick, I mean what would u like?
Run out look for fight ~4mins and get zerged?
or
Run out look for fight ~20mins and get zerged?

Its like temair, there is instarvr which isn't needed though. U can either take a boat and get zerged or stay in your zone and get zerged.

(Often u kill the one u engage before u die from the other arrows I might add)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom