rvr atm!

C

Carss

Tnx again LA to try one more time bout good RvR

Pity in these days I can see only Mids zerg roaming ....and everytimes they adds and adds and adds......I still dunno how they can moaning bout alb zerg!

My group all the time go out with a gg and we must fight against 2 or more fgms.....so really not easy and not funny bout!

We had some nice fights(with LA gg)...but as ya saw everytimes in few mins mids incoming and we must to stop fight....should be nice if mids restart to roam aswell as 1fg and get again nice fights as long time ago

I m sure mids are strong enough to give us very funny and nice fights 8vs8

So tnx LA(hib) and tnx Get A Life(mid) as ya give us honest and great fights 8vs8 w/o stupid adds

I dont know what world your living in but when we roamed hadrians alb groups would run away half the time if they engaged us in even numbers. All the time before i logged it was another alb group adding in, and another but yet they still lost and was bloody good rps :p Funny how you have rr11 groups adding in and dieing, only time we wiped was when it was 3fg and they dumped RAs aswell and all this with a gimpy dane on pac! :m00:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture

well rvr on avalon is fun...

run a fg hib... just hib bridge into agramon, a chanter pops a stealth node...

pop 2fg stealthers.. yey=\

then about 7fg mids run over us..

..camped a tower wich albs were gooing to take..

A guard from your outpost has been killed with 56 enemies in the area..
oldskool!! :D

min later.. A guard from your outpost has been killed with 132 enemies in the area...

ok so lets go dyvet..solo on chantres..
dc bridge, where everyone tries to duel. i respect.. but if i let a duel finish and the mid starts attacking me for no reason at all... and i kill him.. Then there is no need to flame me with: "DONT *#^*@^&$&@$ ADD" !!
something wich i didnt.

fg rr9+ albs at 11am killing every single person (soloers)... wtg!!

rather have avalon now.
Tower camp toon allmost ready..:)

(ps mids, dont send me angry pm's because your fg had been killed in 4 sec by damien demz and me:p, and come with excuses we had 1 afk on stick:D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom