:) RvR/PvE :)

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Well....

Bit of a random thread but man wouldnt it be nice to just have Dyvet back once and for all! Iv tryed US servers and i love the population but i keep dragging my ass back to Dyvet! Iv tryed WoW and again i ended up coming back to Dyvet. Is there any one else who feels the same or has the same problem? :p

I payed my Subs for Dyvet over a week ago and to be fair iv had a great laugh! there's been an ML1 and 2 raid and they've been great! I'v also had one hell of a good time just PvE'ing in PoC with a few individuals! There does seem to be a small and closely nit population of upto 50-60 people on a saturday night but it would be great to have just another 40-50 and more ofcourse.

Im not pleading with anyone or trying to tell anyone to come back but i am gunna say if any one who reads this post is thinking of coming back id say within the next few weeks would be the best. :m00:

Anyways i apologise for the random thread's boringness :p lol but just a few points for thouse of you who have thought about Dyvet recently.

Hope to see you in game soon :drink:

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
I'l make this thread a bit more interesting with a random whine.

LESS TREBING TOWERS AND TAKING THEM WHEN NO-ONE IS AROUND TO DEFEND!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
At first I was like "QQ I miss Dyvet, US servers are not the same!", but then I realised it wasn't the server I was missing, it was the people playing on the server!

I doubt the people I loved playing with, would come back to Dyvet or even the game :(

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
At first I was like "QQ I miss Dyvet, US servers are not the same!", but then I realised it wasn't the server I was missing, it was the people playing on the server!

I doubt the people I loved playing with, would come back to Dyvet or even the game :(

Aww :fluffle:

CorNokZ

Zerubiel tell Sorin that I miss him :wub:

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
Well....

There does seem to be a small and closely nit population of upto 50-60 people on a saturday night QUOTE]

and rest of the days 10-15ppl and 10of them not even in the NF! :(

Think i will stay German cluster :)

skilth/karlos

Loyal Freddie
Fair enough! totally unbderstand were your all coming from!! If only there were more people playing it would make people want to go NF! As for the tower trebbing, i have no buffbot a very old template and if i just run up to you guys to try take you on im dead every time! :) There's a few seriously strong nice templated toons out there! fair play!
Anyways...... population seems to be ok i guess for some kills and keep takes etc. There also seems to be a rele nice bunch of people on midgard all willing to help each other, so any of you wana log back on just give me or any one else a pm :)

laterzz :drink:

CorNokZ

He knows. :D
He also asks when you're gonna come visit him on dunkel or celcius :clap:
Tis would be teh lulz. And after that you can come visit meh. Drinks on teh house.

Might swing by Dunkel sometime :D

Where do you work?

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Imo there should be an ability to port to the server you want to play on, while your house etc stays on the server you came from, and port back and forth any time you want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom