Nice...

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
Nice Fighting today.Really enjoyed Fg vs. Fg,hasnt happened so often in a long time.

Had nice fights with some a coupld Fg of mids.

As for Albs ,well your all needledick cowards.Unless you zerg you dont fight?
Me and my Fg found some albs beating on a hib Fg near apk so naturaly,first instinct is attack and help the last 2 hibs standing.Manage to mezz a few.Then turn around to mezz a couple more and what do i see?Most of those who werent mezzed running back to apk.

Honestly ,you guys ever gonna fight without the odds being at least 4:1 Fg?

P.S :Respect to Outlaw,least your no coward.

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
Well out of all the people who were running around he was only one solo who attacked us and managed to kill someone .Definitly gotta have respect for that.

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
Nice Fighting today.Really enjoyed Fg vs. Fg,hasnt happened so often in a long time.

Me and my Fg found some albs beating on a hib Fg near apk so naturaly,first instinct is attack and help the last 2 hibs standing.Manage to mezz a few.Then turn around to mezz a couple more and what do i see?Most of those who werent mezzed running back to apk.

so what infact your saying is, that u add ? wtg. :worthy:

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
2 hibs left...I call that helping .Obviously you albs dont know what that is since your too busy running the other way.

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
wasn't there sorry, but helping or not, it's still adding .. sorry to blow your concept out the water. everyone add's , don't get upset or nothing, just pointing it out.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
2 hibs left...I call that helping .Obviously you albs dont know what that is since your too busy running the other way.

Albs helpin is zerg or adding but you are courageous to do it. Yeah, right... :eek7:

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:

went odins solo today . got zerged by needledick cowards fg's who rolled me with there fg. :) 8v1 ? dont you ever fight with odds being same?

yes im being sarcastic cos i was outnumbered. doesnt mean i gotta come here like a newb and whine the same old whine that has already been done 100000000000000 times before. the "zerg" whine will be a antique soon and worth a few quid.. so keep hold of your whine to yourself so u can profit of it :)

Game Over

Fledgling Freddie
When are the zerging / add whines going to stop ?

Its been going on for the last 18 months and getting highly annoying now...Believe it or not , this is a MASS multiplayer game and its also REALM vs REALM , not 8 v 8.

How do you expect a minimum of 200 people from all 3 realms combined , in the main rvr zone ( Emain ) to all be in seperate groups miles apart so that on an occasion only 2 of those groups are going to fight the same battle...it dont fancy the odds on that ! :twak:

The members of BW / FH forums do NOT make the rules for rvr..not everyone reads these boards and even if most do they can run with as many people as they like. If you want 8 v 8 go play join a clan on a first person shooter , leave us mmorpg players to get on with what we do...

I wonder if most the people whining are playing in their first mmorpg since leaving cs / sof / tfc etc..quite a few i suspect :m00:

vintervargen

Banned
its been better then most days.. tho if albs would ditch the cg it would be even better.

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
its been better then most days.. tho if albs would ditch the cg it would be even better.

Maybe if you ditch /as too :p

PS: Btw, nerf Cloud of War mode last couple days :eek6:

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt my adding or zerging isnt the point.The point is albs only fight if the odds are with them.I'd like to know why they ran not why they zerg.

If albs wanna be cowards and hide in apk or in zergs fine.But don't run with your tail between your legs everytime you see the odds are close to fair.

Btw nice alb stealth zerg at amg today.

Outlaw

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:

O

If you mean at trees near amg, hehe, I coulda got more of u! what can I say, I love my new spec xd

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
If u camp atk, albs form a force to beat u up.

Albs got a cg, and? Maybe thats a sign of "organising" ? Knowing where the hibs/mids are.... and hey, atleast we aint radar abusing hibs.

And taking a keep together for... fun.. yes that still excists on alb side.

And some people like to run in a big force, I enjoyed Herbal's relic raids allot
Beeing in a veryvery very big army and gooing to bash a other realm :)

Best fights i ever had were big battles.

And u are saying: Albs only zerg.
Yeh well.. get over it.. the more you whine about it, the dumber u look.

Zergs are there, to fight a zerg sux, to be in a zerg rox!

It aint all for the realm points m8.
And your "rule" about 8vs8 isn't bad, but dont expect that every1 will follow it and when they don't dont whine.

Btw, "aiding" ??? Oo that new excuse?
Don't whine about others dont following your "rule" if you don't follow it urself.

etcetra

One of Freddy's beloved
The fact you were MORE albs than they were hibs should weigh up for adding. Compared to albs adding ANYWAY.

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
etcetra said:
The fact you were MORE albs than they were hibs should weigh up for adding. Compared to albs adding ANYWAY.

Yeh campig atk very smart! DOH U GET OUTNUMBERD!

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
Yeh campig atk very smart! DOH U GET OUTNUMBERD!

Angelheal,I don't know if you read the post that started this thread but I said "NEAR Apk" not "AT APK".Meaning I could see apk.

Also,let me try and say this again so that all the people here who think this is about zerging."ITS NOT ABOUT ZERGING ,ITS ABOUT COWARDLY LITTLE ALBS RUNNING".

If you guys cant read the first post don't bother writing.I don't care what lame excuses you try and make for zerging, when you yourselves thinks it fine but still try and make the other realms see it your way,anyway..

I don't remember running from zergs,just getting wiped.So why the hell do you run when its fg vs fg.Leaving half your group behind is neither noble or courageous.

Seems kind of odd for you to choose King Arthur's realm when most of you dont share the same virtues....even if he is just a mythical character

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
Angelheal,I don't know if you read the post that started this thread but I said "NEAR Apk" not "AT APK".Meaning I could see apk.

Also,let me try and say this again so that all the people here who think this is about zerging."ITS NOT ABOUT ZERGING ,ITS ABOUT COWARDLY LITTLE ALBS RUNNING".

If you guys cant read the first post don't bother writing.I don't care what lame excuses you try and make for zerging, when you yourselves thinks it fine but still try and make the other realms see it your way,anyway..

I don't remember running from zergs,just getting wiped.So why the hell do you run when its fg vs fg.Leaving half your group behind is neither noble or courageous.

Seems kind of odd for you to choose King Arthur's realm when most of you dont share the same virtues....even if he is just a mythical character

QQ more imo. quit whining. if u die /release and return... tis only a game if u dont like farming the warder zerg goto odins and fight the fg's that roam there. or goto hw and pwn the soloers there.

as for stealth zergs. if u wanna see a stealth zerg in action. roll a alb and goto AMG odins . and get used as a pin cushion by 5+ rangers as 10+ ns's all pa u same time :)

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:

like when in df when all the mid/hib stealther's point/laugh/rude at u when they kill you 5 -1 , then when u finnaly catch one of the little fucker's alone, they run out the portal like a little girl.

listen mate, some advice, yes its not noble, yes it wind's everyone up. no use moaning at anyone about it cause it will never ever change.what i find funny is that all these oldskool player's who have now got there high RR, moan like hell when other ppl zerg , knowing full well when they was low rr they ran in there own zerg's to get to where they are now.it's also like when u get to amg/mmg and the stealthzerg hits u, yes u get annoyed but step back and wonder why they are doing it, 9 times outer 10 it's because maybe an hour b4 one of the other realms was doing it so they are getting there own back. remember, when u log of, this game go's on still so we don't know what is happening when we are not there.

fek i'm pissed.

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:
QQ more imo. quit whining. if u die /release and return... tis only a game if u dont like farming the warder zerg ..roll a alb

You really prove and by far represent ,how stupid and retarded albs really are.If you can read the post you "QUOTED" youll realise i capitalised "NOT ABOUT ZERG".Read stupid.

[QUOTE='Jpeg[LOD]]what i find funny is that all these oldskool player's who have now got there high RR, moan like hell when other ppl zerg , knowing full well when they was low rr they ran in there own zerg's to get to where they are now.[/QUOTE]

If your trying to give me advice with the idea that people zerged to get high RR,then really dont.You expect people to hit high RR by zerging and getting less then a 100 rp/person or by getting over 250 while in a fg.It is possible but not something most people would do to hit high RR.

[QUOTE='Jpeg[LOD]] mid/hib stealther's point/laugh/rude at u when they kill you 5 -1 , then when u finnaly catch one of the little fucker's alone, they run out the portal like a little girl.
Rofl,yeah thats true but understand that the laws applied to most people dont generally apply to stealthers.For,example some people in fg will not kill soloers,but if they see a stealther the whole group goes hostile.

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Hrm Harth may I ask you, when was the last time you lost against a Alb group, fg vs fg when you were in a half-decent group? There are a few alb groups that seem to kill something, which are FC and AD. Never seen GoL in a fg so can't comment on that.

Perhaps some low rr albs got tired of constantly getting steamrolled by high rr Hib/Mid groups? Why is it wrong for albs to steamroll you the same way you steamroll alb fgs? Guess it sucks to be on the receiving end eh? ;)

Das_Hibbie

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:

Call me crazy but I sense some zerg whine in there, no matter how you put it...

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
Das_Hibbie said:
Perhaps some low rr albs got tired of constantly getting steamrolled by high rr Hib/Mid groups? Why is it wrong for albs to steamroll you the same way you steamroll alb fgs? Guess it sucks to be on the receiving end eh? ;)

Thats fair.IF that was the case..The whole thread is about albs running away when it was even numbers,might sound like im talking about zerging but im not .

Would those guys have run if it was a zerg?Dont think so..
Why then do they run when its fg vs fg? Because apk is close by and they can run to theyre safe haven?Yeah perhaps thats the reason.

Maybe the guys who ran were just noobs who just rolled 50s.Still..

Also,the reason for so many High rr Hibs/Mids isnt because were doing anything different from albs,except they don't zerg as much resulting in more rp/kill.Just simple math..

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
I doubt my adding or zerging isnt the point.The point is albs only fight if the odds are with them.I'd like to know why they ran not why they zerg.

If albs wanna be cowards and hide in apk or in zergs fine.But don't run with your tail between your legs everytime you see the odds are close to fair.

Btw nice alb stealth zerg at amg today.

retard. gross retard.

EuSKALDuN

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
Thats fair.IF that was the case..The whole thread is about albs running away when it was even numbers,
Would those guys have run if it was a zerg?Dont think so..
Why then do they run when its fg vs fg? Because apk is close by and they can run to theyre safe haven?Yeah perhaps thats the reason.

Maybe the guys who ran were just noobs who just rolled 50s.Still..

its funny reading u :) u call coward the albs that runned away, when ur fg added from behind mezzing into a fg vs fg fight, as u said there were only 2 hibs alive, so it means the fight was nearly finish, what also means that prolly the ras etc.. were down, so yes its so BRAVE from u mate. starting to think that your group was hidden waiting till the fight finish for going to kill the albs :eek:

btw i wasnt in between the ppl who runned if u think so :) just answering cause its a really stupid and funny post.

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
You really prove and by far represent ,how stupid and retarded albs really are.If you can read the post you "QUOTED" youll realise i capitalised "NOT ABOUT ZERG".Read stupid.

lol yeah cos albs are an actual race of people with the same characteristics

tosser

Harthai

Fledgling Freddie
nakkiel said:
lol yeah cos albs are an actual race of people with the same characteristics.

And why would it need to be a race for them to have general characteristics?
Dont you all play the game as a community?And since you mostly seemed to be consisted of fans of arthurian legend ,doesnt that mean you share at least one common ground?Its also why mostly alb players are trying to defend the cowardly friends.

EuSKALDuN said:
its funny reading u u call coward the albs that runned away, when ur fg added from behind mezzing into a fg vs fg fight, as u said there were only 2 hibs alive, so it means the fight was nearly finish, what also means that prolly the ras etc.. were down, so yes its so BRAVE from u mate. starting to think that your group was hidden waiting till the fight finish for going to kill the albs

btw i wasnt in between the ppl who runned if u think so just answering cause its a really stupid and funny post.

And then what about the Hib fg that was rolled.I saw them running around emain also.So obviously they must have had theyre Ra's down but I didnt see them running even when there were 2 left.And Albs with whole fg up and moving,having half of them running...OH Yeah thats real brave.Think of it both ways ,hibs could have had theyre Ra's down just aswell when they were engaged.

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Harthai said:
And why would it need to be a race for them to have general characteristics?
Dont you all play the game as a community?And since you mostly seemed to be consisted of fans of arthurian legend ,doesnt that mean you share at least one common ground?Its also why mostly alb players are trying to defend the cowardly friends.

I'm not defending anyone. simply pointing out how fukkin stupid your sweeping generalisations are :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom