nice night

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Translation, all Albs are shit worthless PvE wankers. Hibs are good, Hibs are great!

Go you!

A thread that starts out positive soon gets hijacked by the usual suspects. Why people still write these totally self serving pointless posts is beyond my comprehension. I understand the frustration with low population but its a bloody game. If your not happy playing it, don't! If you are happy then quit moaning about it constantly. Like listening to a bunch of whiney 5 year olds.

He´s 4 not 5 year old :D

brad

Fledgling Freddie

Wow you've got alot of hate for hibs that hand over relic to mids lol. If your unable to comprehend the fact that they are doing it for the good of the server then you really are a muppet. And dam man get some sleep, it's 3 am on a weekday lol.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Outtomind why do u ever care to post here if u dont give a shit about rvr since u hate it and only move out in the frontier when u want to enter PoC?

Why do u care about relics/ac keep takes(wtf)/irvr, when u dont even want to play in those zones?

Lethul

FH is my second home
"good for the server" BS :). If everyone dropped the 1vs1 attitude and played the game like its supposed to be nobody would complain about AC raids cause a new relic raid would be started as soon as it was taken. 1vs1/FGvsFG is icing on the cake when you have an alive and active server that can handle RRs on a daily basis.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
"good for the server" BS :). If everyone dropped the 1vs1 attitude and played the game like its supposed to be nobody would complain about AC raids cause a new relic raid would be started as soon as it was taken. 1vs1/FGvsFG is icing on the cake when you have an alive and active server that can handle RRs on a daily basis.

Fecking 1rst good post in this thread. Heres a Rep man :D

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Erm, you not playing anymore? Parity play is all but non existant, and in no way has anything whatsoever to do with AC raids. But again, most FH people are never going to let things like reality or facts get in the way of a good soundbite.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Erm, you not playing anymore? Parity play is all but non existant, and in no way has anything whatsoever to do with AC raids. But again, most FH people are never going to let things like reality or facts get in the way of a good soundbite.

Yes i still play. Im not really sure what you mean with "Parity play". Care to explain that expression? :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Yes i still play. Im not really sure what you mean with "Parity play". Care to explain that expression? :)

nps. Catch all term, to cover peeps who like even numbered fights - typically 8v8, 1v1.

Lethul

FH is my second home
nps. Catch all term, to cover peeps who like even numbered fights - typically 8v8, 1v1.

Yes i know that play is very much alive on Dyvet (espically if you like solo i'd say Dyvet is one of the better servers). But imo, it seems like people don't really "like" parity play that much. This is afterall a mmorpg, adds/zergs/AC is all part of the game. Most of the FG people left for zerg servers afterall (and the added FG scene that gave). I know from personal experience that when i played alot of FG, the funniest fights was fights when you got FG adds and still came out on top. Those are the fights that you remembered for a while, not fight #13254 vs Our Group. For the server to be truly alive (this is imo!) the FG people have to tolerate the "casual" players way of playing (ACing and all) and just fight back in game instead of whining here (or just go to regular FG zone and fight with relic disadvantage, makes the taste of victory even sweeter). I dont know why, but this never seemed the case on Dyvet. I dont speak very good german, but ive never seen the same amount of whine about adds when randoms add on Temair/Limors as here.

ps. and soundbite means? :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Yes i know that play is very much alive on Dyvet (espically if you like solo i'd say Dyvet is one of the better servers). But imo, it seems like people don't really "like" parity play that much. This is afterall a mmorpg, adds/zergs/AC is all part of the game. Most of the FG people left for zerg servers afterall (and the added FG scene that gave). I know from personal experience that when i played alot of FG, the funniest fights was fights when you got FG adds and still came out on top. Those are the fights that you remembered for a while, not fight #13254 vs Our Group. For the server to be truly alive (this is imo!) the FG people have to tolerate the "casual" players way of playing (ACing and all) and just fight back in game instead of whining here (or just go to regular FG zone and fight with relic disadvantage, makes the taste of victory even sweeter). I dont know why, but this never seemed the case on Dyvet. I dont speak very good german, but ive never seen the same amount of whine about adds when randoms add on Temair/Limors as here.

Second best post on this thread again...the 1rst place goes for your your last post lol :D

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Lethul I think u have someone that will soon fall in love with u :wub:
And its not me or you GF, we both hate u! :)

kivik

Part of the furniture
Lethul said:
For the server to be truly alive (this is imo!) the FG people have to tolerate the "casual" players way of playing (ACing and all) and just fight back in game instead of whining here (or just go to regular FG zone and fight with relic disadvantage, makes the taste of victory even sweeter). I dont know why, but this never seemed the case on Dyvet. I dont speak very good german, but ive never seen the same amount of whine about adds when randoms add on Temair/Limors as here.

You need a population for that, Dyvet doesn't have that, that's why.

Also, it's not really the casuals that are doing AC raids, actually I think many casuals do despise AC raids. Maybe not albion ones, but midgard and hibernian ones sure as hell do.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH

Things moved on a bit really (dont mean that to mean things have progressed). I was saying now very little fg or 1v1 fights. And there is a lot more tolerance, bar the odd idiot across peoples playstyles. Personally my fave fights were hard won ones against a tuff enemy in 8v8. PE, BDC, Maelstrom, TT, Synergy (when they were being good). Hundreds of posts made about tolerance - there are saints and sinners on both sides of the parity arguments - the fg players generally have tried in the past to geographically seperate themselves from the main population to avoid getting adds, this is the situation on Lemors, where certainly when i was on there there was an organised and recognised fg zone where full groupers were left alone to do what they wanted to do and play how they wanted to play. If those groups were out of that zone then they new exactly what to expect - this is infact the same situation on duvet (well has been again for 1.5 years) where you will get little or no add whine. It generally seems to be the solo meleers who complain the hardest - the full groups have accepted the situation.

Unfortunately the small population here (and lets face it, its been small for 2 years now) has meant a lot of people running vendettas against others, lot of people taken stuff personally on a day to day basis because there is no dilution effect - no where to take a break if you dont want to meet the same groups again, or no option as a solo to use initiative and try and read the flow of war and be more tactical. :(

Soundbite is a short catchy phrase the immediately appeals to a wider audience, that in a nut shell expresses a larger idea, but is more about flashy or attractive phraseology than conveying any real meaning or substance. Used in a derrogatory sense, as soundbites were generally dropped by spin doctors and other politicians in the UK (typically of new labour) for the media to publish, to push generally bad policy ideas, or attack an opposition party.

I could of been cocky and just said this instead Google :)

Lethul

FH is my second home
You need a population for that, Dyvet doesn't have that, that's why.

Also, it's not really the casuals that are doing AC raids, actually I think many casuals do despise AC raids. Maybe not albion ones, but midgard and hibernian ones sure as hell do.

About this i simply disagree. Why would you need a population for it? It only takes like 8 people to AC back a relic, im sure you can even arrange that on irc.
And im sure if you compared every realms players they would be pretty much the same kinda persons everywhere.

Lethul

FH is my second home
Things moved on a bit really (dont mean that to mean things have progressed). I was saying now very little fg or 1v1 fights. And there is a lot more tolerance, bar the odd idiot across peoples playstyles. Personally my fave fights were hard won ones against a tuff enemy in 8v8. PE, BDC, Maelstrom, TT, Synergy (when they were being good). Hundreds of posts made about tolerance - there are saints and sinners on both sides of the parity arguments - the fg players generally have tried in the past to geographically seperate themselves from the main population to avoid getting adds, this is the situation on Lemors, where certainly when i was on there there was an organised and recognised fg zone where full groupers were left alone to do what they wanted to do and play how they wanted to play. If those groups were out of that zone then they new exactly what to expect - this is infact the same situation on duvet (well has been again for 1.5 years) where you will get little or no add whine. It generally seems to be the solo meleers who complain the hardest - the full groups have accepted the situation.

Unfortunately the small population here (and lets face it, its been small for 2 years now) has meant a lot of people running vendettas against others, lot of people taken stuff personally on a day to day basis because there is no dilution effect - no where to take a break if you dont want to meet the same groups again, or no option as a solo to use initiative and try and read the flow of war and be more tactical. :(

Soundbite is a short catchy phrase the immediately appeals to a wider audience, that in a nut shell expresses a larger idea, but is more about flashy or attractive phraseology than conveying any real meaning or substance. Used in a derrogatory sense, as soundbites were generally dropped by spin doctors and other politicians in the UK (typically of new labour) for the media to publish, to push generally bad policy ideas, or attack an opposition party.

I could of been cocky and just said this instead Google :)

I disagree about some parts here. I myself was once very active in dyvets FG "section". We tried setting up Agramon each and every day. Usually it was us and groove/mael pug there. And after a few fights we moved on the farm the zerg with every other FG (that said they were out for fg fights!) there was on the server. People play for rp. Total opposite of limors where every FG went to agramon. And if zerg was on agramon a new zone was quickly established. Back then there was major whine about certain albs adding and reading on these boards i still see some whine about it :)

But about the small population thing i agree :)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
You are on your cloud if you believe for 1 second your arguement goes anywhere

Sorry but this just made me chuckle. I post that I play a game for fun and you think my 'argument' is flawed? lol.

Hibs since 3am have done exactly what they mock Albs for doing any other night of the week
AC keep takes... no complaints as yet but then the only ones complaining of it can`t say much as their buddies gave them their precious relic back

You are on your cloud if you believe for 1 second your arguement goes anywhere
RR13 ML10 CL10 6 months of subs... move on... all for the life of the server... all for the good of the server... all for a big boost in Ego`s... i achieved rr13 with 100,000 kills on Albions, 32 mid kills, 1 deathblow, 2 solo kills (they was grey con ofc) and no tower or ck takes or relic takes for that matter as we found it more fun to camp them instead of taking them.... for the good of the server
Oh and please don`t AC the keeps back Albs we took them fair and square in Prime Time (following night Hibs are AC`ing keeps back that got took in Prime Time)

Did you even read my post? I personally don't care if people really really want to hit rr13 through caravan missions; if they're having fun doing it, why not? I'm past caring about that as if people want to greif or whatever, nothing will stop them. Don't waste your time/energy trying to change things that can never be changed, just move on... that's what we ended up doing after noticing we couldn't stop RRs in the middle of the night.

If you read what I said, I don't really care what realm rank I am so long as I'm able to have fun and the day I realise I'm not having fun anymore is the day I quit. Maybe you've lost sight of exactly what a game is here for. If you're playing and not enjoying it for whatever reason, you really are out of your mind as your name suggests...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom