nice night

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
good nights rvr, this is a beg to albion DO NOT ALARM CLOCK BACK THE KEEPS IN ALB. it was done primetime and was a very good night doing it please dont ruin it :<

anyways nn mates!

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
yeah was very nice for my warden.. healing from rr5l1 to rr5l2.

Sucha shame "we"*uhum* try to ruin i-rvr in hib tho..

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Unless you living in hong kong it was prime time.

Same prime time (1am) you went for crim i would guess.

Punishment

Resident Freddy

Thats funny coz i logged in before 10pm and we already had instaport to eras by then ... Go figure ;)

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
irvr in alb was made at 10pm gmt CM group with kinetix in cut hib port to eras at 12:15 am gmt

so kinetic less talking out of ur arse u stupid fucking tard and hf pveing it back cuz i see u've already started.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
irvr in alb was made at 10pm gmt CM group with kinetix in cut hib port to eras at 12:15 am gmt

so kinetic less talking out of ur arse u stupid fucking tard and hf pveing it back cuz i see u've already started.

was 23:00 when hibs took eras but ok whatever you say lol i dont care

I dunno how its possible to talk with arse but ok :D

And as for calling me a tard you should look on the mirror more often :D
you and your group took crim port several times :D

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
You dont know to talk with an arse David ? ...

You just did it ^^ :cheers:

- English -

Resident Freddy
gratz to the albs who ACed it... but i tell ya there wont be irvr in hib before there is in HW... figure

Septina

Part of the furniture
Wonder when people will realise that no IRVR = shit rvr = more people will leave = even shittier server. :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol no matter when you take a keep, kinetic will always say its not prime time.
take it at 5pm, 9pm, 10pm, 11pm, no matter when, always same thing.

I dunno wtf happened to you, cause when I played with you few months ago, you seemed to be a reasonable guy.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol no matter when you take a keep, kinetic will always say its not prime time.
take it at 5pm, 9pm, 10pm, 11pm, no matter when, always same thing.

I dunno wtf happened to you, cause when I played with you few months ago, you seemed to be a reasonable guy.

The hipocracy in this forum changed me :D

Or maybe you were brainwashed by the hibs while playing there lol

I just cant seem to care :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Wonder when people will realise that no IRVR = shit rvr = more people will leave = even shittier server. :)

IRVR is on hib atm so dont complain.

If you want some1 to complain go for the hibs that constantly try to take Crim 4 and break port

- English -

Resident Freddy

If you want some1 to complain go for the hibs that constantly try to take Crim 4 and break port

we all know irvr is best in alb due to geogrphy reasons... albs are scared this will lead to a rr and thus are refusing to let any1 in, and if we do break through they just AC our keeps back..

Septina

Part of the furniture

A person running with CM complaining about others breaking ports? ^^

- English -

Resident Freddy
A person running with CM complaining about others breaking ports? ^^

The hipocracy in this forum changed me

Or maybe you were brainwashed by the hibs while playing there lol

I just cant seem to care

quote from kinetix :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
what hipocricy? I logged on at 9:30 pm uk time, one fg of hibs was on Eras, if this is not prime time then i dunno what is :E

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
was 23:00 when hibs took eras but ok whatever you say lol i dont care

I dunno how its possible to talk with arse but ok

And as for calling me a tard you should look on the mirror more often :D
you and your group took crim port several times :D

so im guessing you mean 23:00 as in 10pm gmt? :touch::m00:

aika

Can't get enough of FH

albs retook the keeps back at prime time though (4 am)!

in fact please remind me when albs took a keep in prime time last time? Cause I certainly dont remember :(

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
TBH lets get it right When DID Albs do anything Primetime seems everything they do is when rest of server population are asleep and none they fellow albs can join in.

Must be shit playing alb knowing they never achieve anything with this selflishness.

Have heard Pveing is good on there and plenty of pve raids going on still probably only thing that can get them excited.

Soulja

Lethul

FH is my second home
we all know irvr is best in alb due to geogrphy reasons... albs are scared this will lead to a rr and thus are refusing to let any1 in, and if we do break through they just AC our keeps back..

"we all know" ? i for one totally disagree. Personally i think irvr in hib is superior. But not emain but down in breifine.

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
TBH lets get it right When DID Albs do anything Primetime seems everything they do is when rest of server population are asleep and none they fellow albs can join in.

Must be shit playing alb knowing they never achieve anything with this selflishness.

Have heard Pveing is good on there and plenty of pve raids going on still probably only thing that can get them excited.

Soulja

Thats called Strategy... although its lame i can admit its a strategy that works!

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
The IRvR in alb was far superior to in hib. I just don't understand why when mids and hibs finally setup a port each in HW that it has to be taken back at like 3-4am.

Besides I thought the albs would have liked irvr in HW since they are 3000 units away from the bridges they like

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
Thats called Strategy... although its lame i can admit its a strategy that works!

Tbh I can think of a much better strategy for the people involved in these AC retakes... just travel to France and pull the plug on the server, it will be a slightly faster way of killing the server than their current method.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Sorry? Isnt your Menta Thyrza? if so what were you doing breaking beno port? Funny thing your group kills us and then you ppl start to do /rofl and /rude but the most funny is you get rude and rofl back when you hited the floor.

oh and pls tell me what were hibs doing inside crim? Wernt trying to kill Irvr? riiight.... more bs ftw

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
albs retook the keeps back at prime time though (4 am)!

in fact please remind me when albs took a keep in prime time last time? Cause I certainly dont remember :(

Pls dont tell me when we retook keeps cause i was in group. Ill make you a correction since your also throwing clueless bs.

At 4am Gmt i was laying on bed leaned to the right side thinking of sheeps jumping over a fence. So unless i can take keeps while i sleep thats bs.

Both keeps and all towers were taken at 3:15 am. But yes we started to take towers/keeps back around 12:00 ( eras 4 were we started ).

But ill admit it. Albs cant organize themselfs, its a known fact, they cant and never will.
Just the fact most would rather log theyr scouts or infs instead of playing a group class makes me sick. But its theyr choice and the way they want to play nothing i can do about it.

edit: hibs took keeps at 3/4pm on a labor day....prime time aswell ftw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom