Nice..

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
..defending of Albion Guys... ( the 4 that actually where in Albion ) the rest of you.. WTF are you doing in Hib, when you are loosing Berk and Eras..( and a Beno tower, and a Bold tower ) ...???

Hope you got what you wanted.. IRvR is back in Albion.. /sucks

s60.gif

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Forgot something..

Sorry to say it.. :(

Pretty nice keeptakes by the Mids .. !

( dont get used to that one.. ) :flame:

Septina

Part of the furniture
..defending of Albion Guys... ( the 4 that actually where in Albion ) the rest of you.. WTF are you doing in Hib, when you are loosing Berk and Eras..( and a Beno tower, and a Bold tower ) ...???

s60.gif

IRVR in mid sucks
IRVR in hib sucks unless its in breifine
IRVR in alb is good regardless if its in Pennine or Hadrians cause of the scenery.

kek. :)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
quite scary that i agree with septina for once.. but wth! its needed to keep the server alive!

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
IRVR in mid sucks
IRVR in alb is good regardless if its in Pennine or Hadrians cause of the scenery.

Emain is as good as Breifine.. imo.. but you'r right about Mid .

( to the albs that was in Hib.. Now you'r there anyway.. go get Behn.. )

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Emain is as good as Breifine.. imo.. but you'r right about Mid .

( to the albs that was in Hib.. Now you'r there anyway.. go get Behn.. )

Emain is good if you really enjoy mindless zerging and doorstepping, I agree..

Mid sucks -> can't see shit and too many mobs/too few good areas to fight unless you are zerging

Alb is good whatever you like to do really

Breifine is my favourite tho :)

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
IRVR in mid sucks

Totally agree :) (soz Sept, can't rep you again so soon :()

C

Carss

s60.gif

why does it suck other than for the reason that arthur is displeased?

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Finally, time to get some good fights now without having 50 albs running over every single player I find.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Finally, time to get some good fights now without having 50 albs running over every single player I find.

Ja exactly, we had to shift it this morning, was doing our heads in too much :m00:

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved

Now u cant go 2 meters from Beno without beeing zerged by 2fgm+ on 1 bridge or 2fgh on the other.

Irvr in Albion sucks cause all the bridgecamping zergs , when its in Hib atleast only 1 bridge is zerged

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Now u cant go 2 meters from Beno without beeing zerged by 2fgm+ on 1 bridge or 2fgh on the other.

Irvr in Albion sucks cause all the bridgecamping zergs , when its in Hib atleast only 1 bridge is zerged

Because mids can't be bother fighting the huge alb army camping Crauch bridge? :p

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved

Like you would move more than 2 metres from beno anyhow regardless of irvr :twak:

C

Carss

Thats because your too retarded to get a group that can do somthing other than zerg and go out and roam around and find fights away from the zerg. Whereas in emain you dont have to think, you just run out of the keep along the bowl to your tower, which you can camp if necessary, then you can run to the bridge and camp there, and maybe run back to the tower if you see fit, please tell me how this is any different ? oh you get different scenery while your doing the same old zerging shit?

I see you have taken back the keeps at 2am again, thats nice..... if you enjoy seige warfare so much why not try do somthing about its prime time? you have the numbers to do it quiet easily, atleast then even if you do take it people get a chance to stop you. With iRvR there is good action from the beggining of the day, what action do you think there will be tomorrow? none its going to be dead.

I don't understand why most of the albion players play this game, there are a hell of a lot of better options for a PvE game and its apparent that you dont want any challenge of playing vs other players because:

a. you prefer to alarm clock keeps/relics
b. you prefer to outnumber the enemy always
c. you never turn up to any agramon fg nights

The majority of albion players just camp keeps/towers and bridges in massive zergs and wont run to attack anything unless they have atleast 3 times the numbers, you run with DI bots and the amount of scouts camping towers that shoot you while going pass is laughable, you find that FUN? :eek7: People play games like this to have a decent opponent to fight as they are bored of games against NPC's...... but i seriously dont get why you play this game when the way you chose to play is zerg everything with no challenge or simply run away.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
^ True True, if albion had a modern day sickness it would be Agoraphobia with flash mob tendancies.

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
You guys, suck :< Gonna be shite playing today, boo feckin hoo.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Wonder when the idiots that keep breaking irvr will realise that this server is on its knees and with no IRVR it will just get worse and worse.
And yes, i whined at the hibs aswell when they started breaking irvr in emain but got told by megam8s like killsimba 'fu ck u m8 i do wat i wont!!11'. :)
Frankly i dont give a shit where irvr is located but, seeing as the server has a primetime population of 300'ish? IRVR is needed to keep this server going.
Noone (except the pve lords) will find this server a fun place to play on when the action is forced out over all 3 frontiers giving the rvr'ers no action what so ever.
Sadly the people that keep wrecking insta rvr wont realise they're killing the server before its way too late, if it's not already. :(

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Wonder when the idiots that keep breaking irvr will realise that this server is on its knees and with no IRVR it will just get worse and worse.
And yes, i whined at the hibs aswell when they started breaking irvr in emain but got told by megam8s like killsimba 'fu ck u m8 i do wat i wont!!11'. :)
Frankly i dont give a shit where irvr is located but, seeing as the server has a primetime population of 300'ish? IRVR is needed to keep this server going.
Noone (except the pve lords) will find this server a fun place to play on when the action is forced out over all 3 frontiers giving the rvr'ers no action what so ever.
Sadly the people that keep wrecking insta rvr wont realise they're killing the server before its way too late, if it's not already. :(

agree 100% on this, i moan/bitch/whine at any alb that starts to kill IRvR when im on, i even leave the group if they start to do it. This server relies on IRvR now.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
agree 100% on this, i moan/bitch/whine at any alb that starts to kill IRvR when im on, i even leave the group if they start to do it. This server relies on IRvR now.

Im glad you arnt playing much in alb then, maybe cause you dont get groups?. I personally dont mind were Irvr is but frankly its always the same shit, its always in alb.
Tbh all the Aggramon suporters are kinda hipocrit, if they want group fun in rvr dosent mind were Irvr is cause aggramon dosent need irvr

Now as for the terrain excuse that was so fucking lame and load of bs. You will get zerged if you are in Emain, Hadrians or Odins, put that on your thick skull!
If you want a bloody battleground for rvr i suggest you do /xp off at lvl 49 and stay on the bloody battleground, cause wherever Irvr happens is the same shit.

So sorry if i will try to take keeps back at 2/3am independent of what brite thinks and will try to set Irvr somewere else.

PS: Septina the server its on his Knees for a specific type of players ( you know who im talking about ). I clap at you trying to bring them back and try to have fun in whatever you do but, saying that irvr is better for server in alb then in mid/hib is bs.

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Im glad you arnt playing much in alb then, maybe cause you dont get groups?. I personally dont mind were Irvr is but frankly its always the same shit, its always in alb.
Tbh all the Aggramon suporters are kinda hipocrit, if they want group fun in rvr dosent mind were Irvr is cause aggramon dosent need irvr

Now as for the terrain excuse that was so fucking lame and load of bs. You will get zerged if you are in Emain, Hadrians or Odins, put that on your thick skull!
If you want a bloody battleground for rvr i suggest you do /xp off at lvl 49 and stay on the bloody battleground, cause wherever Irvr happens is the same shit.

So sorry if i will try to take keeps back at 2/3am independent of what brite thinks and will try to set Irvr somewere else.

PS: Septina the server its on his Knees for a specific type of players ( you know who im talking about ). I clap at you trying to bring them back and try to have fun in whatever you do but, saying that irvr is better for server in alb then in mid/hib is bs.

shhh, dont tell people the "leet" zerg too! it will hurt their epeen :p

C

Carss

Ofcourse your going to say you get zerged no matter where iRvR is because you run with the zerg. If you run away from the zerg areas in albion when there is iRvR there is nice areas for soloers and FGs to roam and get nice fights away from the zerg where the albion fucktards arnt going to add on you.

This isnt the case in hibernia or midgard.

So please dont talk about things you know fuck all about.

Its pointless trying to reason with idiots, they will forever PvE keeps back and blindly fuck up the game and then come here with whatever bullshit reasons they want to give because they are too stupid to see what they are actually doing.

There must be some reason that causes the majority of idiots play albion?

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Ofcourse your going to say you get zerged no matter where iRvR is because you run with the zerg. If you run away from the zerg areas in albion when there is iRvR there is nice areas for soloers and FGs to roam and get nice fights away from the zerg where the albion fucktards arnt going to add on you.

Its pointless trying to reason with idiots, they will forever PvE keeps back and blindly fuck up the game and then come here with whatever bullshit reasons they want to give because they are too stupid to see what they are actually doing.

thats because these fucktards cant compete even against a mediocre pug so all they can do is zerg... when u ever see muylacabbage, blingimpian, magon run primtime.... ohh w8 here comes the excuse that we all work evening shifts etc... only decent group running atm in alb or mid is greawens (sp)

Notirt

One of Freddy's beloved
lol i knever leave Beno and im to retarded to get a grp , the loveley attitude here , no wonder people leaves this game.

Mas if u tried to actually play the game instead of just whine on FH u might have known i dont stand in Beno more then when im waiting for rest of my grp.

And Carrs u just sad

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
And yes, i whined at the hibs aswell when they started breaking irvr in emain but got told by megam8s like killsimba 'fu ck u m8 i do wat i wont!!11'. :)Frankly i dont give a shit where irvr is located but, seeing as the server has a primetime population of 300'ish? IRVR is needed to keep this server going.

It sounded nice Mr. Hero... but You should have said it to the Mids instead.. considering, that they where the ones that did it.. ;) .. /doh

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved

LOL.. and you cant run away from the zerg areas in Hib/MId.. ? .. /yawn ..

There must be some reason that causes the majority of idiots play albion?[/

My guess is.. That if this is true... You are a real Alb .. ;)

Septina

Part of the furniture

Reading comprehension disability ftw? I never said it's better for the server to have irvr in a specific place, the server needs irvr regardless of where it is, sure, alb terrain offers the best place for irvr but, regardless of where it is it's needed on this server mainly because of the low population. Or can you honestly say you enjoy rvr more when it's spread out over 3 frontiers resulting in fuckall action for everyone? :eek:

It sounded nice Mr. Hero... but You should have said it to the Mids instead.. considering, that they where the ones that did it.. ;) .. /doh

Mids took Crim4 which albs quickly took back only to have hibs go treb down crim3, take that, go for crim4 then take back both crim and bolg = it was hibs that wrecked irvr in hib. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom