nice :>

[WR]Mothman

Fledgling Freddie
nice to see old ppl come back. (anyway if only for 8 days :p)

nice to see u all!!!! and wellcome

Gahn

Resident Freddy
It was a fun night with a mainly nfd pug, bit hectic at times (our bard wasn't on vent and calls weren't always what i'd like) but action at least.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Who's back then? I just deleted the trial e-mail, assuming it'd change fuck all and that it wouldn't even be worth installing DAoC for it. It'd be worth a shot if there's a whole load of people around, though.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Who's back then? I just deleted the trial e-mail, assuming it'd change fuck all and that it wouldn't even be worth installing DAoC for it. It'd be worth a shot if there's a whole load of people around, though.

Wouldn't say a LOT of people but, at least on hib, saw many many old names.

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah well...
Action has been great imo... and albs had many fg's out @ primetime and hibs had a few aswell... we ran one on mid and I think there were 2 others also (3fg + solo/smaller group ppl from mid... nice eh? ^^)

/Thargur

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Yeah well...
Action has been great imo... and albs had many fg's out @ primetime and hibs had a few aswell... we ran one on mid and I think there were 2 others also (3fg + solo/smaller group ppl from mid... nice eh? ^^)

/Thargur

Less ganking solers btw when u run skald in groups -.-

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Wouldn't say a LOT of people but, at least on hib, saw many many old names.
Hoo, I might have a look then, tho I'm not sure whether I'll be able to activate the trial without the e-mail I received before. And besides that, it'll probably take me 8 days just to get used to the game again :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hoo, I might have a look then, tho I'm not sure whether I'll be able to activate the trial without the e-mail I received before. And besides that, it'll probably take me 8 days just to get used to the game again :D

Shouldn't be too hard to log in and whine in Snow/Sauvage for a few hours and log out again :).

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Shouldn't be too hard to log in and whine in Snow/Sauvage for a few hours and log out again :).
It'll be a lot harder avoiding you retards like yourself ;( I still cry myself to sleep for not getting to group you :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom