nice night

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
A person running with CM complaining about others breaking ports? ^^

Runing on low IQ atm Sept? I´ve said around 100 times that i nver QQ about getting added, or getting port cut. Just dont like hipcrotis like taglim and co to come whine here like they are the victims of a shakespear tragedy when they do it themselfs or worse.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
gratz to the albs who ACed it... but i tell ya there wont be irvr in hib before there is in HW... figure

There wont be any Irvr in hib if not in alb aswell? Strange...seems my care tank is on 0.
Ppl been asking for no Irvr for a while... guess you can make theyr wish come true :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
Kinetix

L2MASSQUOTEKKPLSTHX!?!?!? Or is it that fun to boost your postcount ratio with your mindless drivel? :p

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
yeh kinetic i cut crim port must have been the same time i was leading my fg at eras ;o and as for beno and bold port ur right i did cut and claim those about 10 mins b4 attacked eras didnt stop 2fga showing up @ eras tho.

anyway big grats to arwenmyr yesheis, gbg, haagensongs and others that ac'd back the keeps u basically proved to us all what absolute idiots you are

and kinetic u might wanna look up the word hipocrasy cuz ur throwing it around not realising that you're possibly the biggest example

anyway hf again nightcrew u fucked rvr up yet again!

and as for moving irvr to alb it was done to stop scouts and so on camping crim 3/4 cant recall which1 it is with DI bots, and stop the zerg fest on the bridge

but anyhooo big grats to kinetic and co

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Kinetix

L2MASSQUOTEKKPLSTHX!?!?!? Or is it that fun to boost your postcount ratio with your mindless drivel? :p

I was saving it all for lunch hour :D my boss wasnt giving me a break with all this work :p

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
yeh kinetic i cut crim port must have been the same time i was leading my fg at eras ;o and as for beno and bold port ur right i did cut and claim those about 10 mins b4 attacked eras didnt stop 2fga showing up @ eras tho.

anyway big grats to arwenmyr yesheis, gbg, haagensongs and others that ac'd back the keeps u basically proved to us all what absolute idiots you are

and kinetic u might wanna look up the word hipocrasy cuz ur throwing it around not realising that you're possibly the biggest example

anyway hf again nightcrew u fucked rvr up yet again!

and as for moving irvr to alb it was done to stop scouts and so on camping crim 3/4 cant recall which1 it is with DI bots, and stop the zerg fest on the bridge

but anyhooo big grats to kinetic and co

lol Taglim. IRvr on alb would defenitly stop scouts from massivly shooting groups....NOT
Aint our fault hibs only see one bloody bridge to leave DC and dont realize the keep has about another 300 degrees exit. If hibs are zombies and only see one bridge and keep trying to go out from there dont you think there will be scouts lets say on beno 3 with di bots inside? mmmkay
whatever you say.

You went for Crim3 after we wiped your group at eras4. So dont tell me you were leading your group to eras at that time. I remember it perfectly cause it was that time i gave you the /rofl back from the time you killed me.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
we went to crim keep after we died with 7 vs 2fg yup

and as for the scout thing READ WHAT I SAID U IDIOT

that may help u listen for a change

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
we went to crim keep after we died with 7 vs 2fg yup

and as for the scout thing READ WHAT I SAID U IDIOT

that may help u listen for a change

What did you expect Tag? You tryed to bomb front of beno door...you expected hugs and kisses from all the albs stationed there?

As for the scouts they arent parked at crim they are parked at DC bridge/crim tower close to bridge in case you didnt notice.
You want to avoid scouts? Go around it...aint that hard.

What i think you ppl are confusing is the lack of fg fights and tbh imho you are blaming on Irvr spot.
If you want another iRvR move it to DDB/bolg like it was before. Or move it to Midgard...and please dont tell me its to bright just get some fecking sunglasses if you do.

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
ORRRRR MOVE IT TO ALBION!
oh wait the nightcrew ac's it back

aika

Can't get enough of FH
3:15 and 4 am is big difference :E

I just said it cause when I logged in at 10 this morning, on social said it was taken 6 hours ago. 10-6=4 so less qq :p

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder when people will realise that no IRVR = shit rvr = more people will leave = even shittier server. :)

About the same time you realize everybody has an opinion and not just yourself
I hate the IRvR and won`t enter NF unless i have a quest or going to pl in PoC... or unless i`m truely bored of PvE but then why pay 2 acc`s to go do the same kinda stuff i can do in wow with only 1 acc
DAoC rocked WoW until the WoW type RvR started now i`m getting torn between this and that
Die rebuff port back, die rinse repeat..... bit repetative don`t you think?
But then i guess you see a change to it every what 30 mins?... ding rr/whatever

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
further enforcing the point that kinetic is 12 years old

Or my boss is 52 year old....:m00:

Clueless post again tag?

I dunno if in your countrie they make 12 year old children work but ok...

- English -

Resident Freddy
tbh kinetix, make a fg (best you can) and fight us tonight in the open. 8v8 no adds, use all abilities... lets see who wins huh

aika

Can't get enough of FH
we're running a pug today from 7pm gmt, make a grp and lets have some fun!

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
7pm gmt we'll be out ! cu in the ARRRRRR VEEEEEEE ARRRRRRRRR zone mates

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
tbh kinetix, make a fg (best you can) and fight us tonight in the open. 8v8 no adds, use all abilities... lets see who wins huh

Hold your horses im only home around 20:00. And yes if enough CM online well make group for sure.
Just hope my ISP isnt tricky again

gravi-

Fledgling Freddie
btw we wont fight u inside a bridge or a tower, so u'll actually have to move ;>

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
btw we wont fight u inside a bridge or a tower, so u'll actually have to move ;>

Well we suck in open field but we rox in battlements fight :D

But dont worrie, if we make group will be for roam

Septina

Part of the furniture
About the same time you realize everybody has an opinion and not just yourself
I hate the IRvR and won`t enter NF unless i have a quest or going to pl in PoC... or unless i`m truely bored of PvE but then why pay 2 acc`s to go do the same kinda stuff i can do in wow with only 1 acc
DAoC rocked WoW until the WoW type RvR started now i`m getting torn between this and that
Die rebuff port back, die rinse repeat..... bit repetative don`t you think?
But then i guess you see a change to it every what 30 mins?... ding rr/whatever

You're right, running through empty frontiers, fighting stuffs every 40 minutes if you're lucky and/or just adding down the few selected things you find is every DAoC endgame players wet dream, or not. Oo

But you're right, everyone has an opinion about an empty servers, some people might enjoy paying to play a game just to watch the scenery and pve some in the oh so evil frontiers for a change. :)

And WoW PvP if anything is repetitive.... Enter Arena, All timers and shit up, dump dump dump and hope to win, port out of arena, repeat. Well fun.
But guess your definition of WoW PVP is the mindless adding and zerging that is called World PVP, must be right up your alley. :D

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
You're right, running through empty frontiers, fighting stuffs every 40 minutes if you're lucky and/or just adding down the few selected things you find is every DAoC endgame players wet dream, or not. Oo

But you're right, everyone has an opinion about an empty servers, some people might enjoy paying to play a game just to watch the scenery and pve some in the oh so evil frontiers for a change. :)

And WoW PvP if anything is repetitive.... Enter Arena, All timers and shit up, dump dump dump and hope to win, port out of arena, repeat. Well fun.
But guess your definition of WoW PVP is the mindless adding and zerging that is called World PVP, must be right up your alley. :D

DAoC and the fun from attacking/defending relics was fun
WoW PvP = DAoC RvR on a smaller scale... I fully agree WoW PvP is repetative but atleast there`s a goal to it...
Whats the goal for RvR?... Relics aren`t a goal...Taking towers isn`t a goal... the only goal i see from IRvR is a goal to kill the server once and for all
The only goal i see requires getting rr13 as soon as humanly possible so you can move onto other games... doing anything humanly possible to achieve your goal... the one goal i don`t see in any of your opinions is the goal everyones prattling on about saving... the server
How for fucks sake can you deem IRvR in aid of the server status?
It`s NOT for the good of the realm to achieve rr13 in 6 months and move on... so quit the bullshit already

Don`t just look at what others are saying and jumping on the bandwagon
The opinions of Saving the Server are just to sway people into NF so those people can achieve their true Goals and move on
Look at the overall picture for once... weigh up the odds... the cries your hear for balance come from the same muppets who AC`d the relics in the first place... aswell as the same 2 realms that hug and kiss each other in a game they are supposed to be at war with each other

I`m not telling no jokes here... so stop laughing, sit back, take a deep breath of FRESH air and take a look at the overall picture for the servers instead of the current state of them

kirennia

Part of the furniture
DAoC and the fun from attacking/defending relics was fun
WoW PvP = DAoC RvR on a smaller scale... I fully agree WoW PvP is repetative but atleast there`s a goal to it...
Whats the goal for RvR?... Relics aren`t a goal...Taking towers isn`t a goal... the only goal i see from IRvR is a goal to kill the server once and for all
The only goal i see requires getting rr13 as soon as humanly possible so you can move onto other games... doing anything humanly possible to achieve your goal... the one goal i don`t see in any of your opinions is the goal everyones prattling on about saving... the server
How for fucks sake can you deem IRvR in aid of the server status?
It`s NOT for the good of the realm to achieve rr13 in 6 months and move on... so quit the bullshit already

Don`t just look at what others are saying and jumping on the bandwagon
The opinions of Saving the Server are just to sway people into NF so those people can achieve their true Goals and move on
Look at the overall picture for once... weigh up the odds... the cries your hear for balance come from the same muppets who AC`d the relics in the first place... aswell as the same 2 realms that hug and kiss each other in a game they are supposed to be at war with each other

I`m not telling no jokes here... so stop laughing, sit back, take a deep breath of FRESH air and take a look at the overall picture for the servers instead of the current state of them

I have one simple goal in game; to have fun. Realm rank doesn't matter, keep/relic situations just spice things up a bit. Okay so character progression is nice but to be honest, once you hit rr6, you're pretty much set with most things you need and it's been that way since NF came in. If people find more fun through taking relics, more power to them, same applies to every other walk of life in daoc. Goa/mythic/ea aren't going to stop the greifing and there is sod all use complaining in every thread about it on a forum; it wont change much.

Maybe I'm talking from my cloud not looking at the bigger picture but I still have fun, regardless of where I'm currently active.

There is no end game goal to taking towers or relics etc. In reality, what is the goal in any game really? You'll pick it up, have fun and as soon as the fun stops, you'll put it down and have nothing more to do with it generally speaking having hopefully gained something from the experience.

While I mostly agree that comparing real life and a game is a no-no, It's taken me the last few years to really sit down and decide that I'm not going to be doing anything in my life which I don't find fun; daoc, unfun job(unless short term), going to places I don't want to, being in a relationship i don't like, whatever. If you don't like it, don't try and remedy a solution which will never work, time is what has drawn most people away from the game and I'd hazard a guess it's doing the same to you now. Bare in mind, if this had of happened three years ago when the game was still fresh to you, would you have quit over it or not? Time influences your decision in game, and mine and everyonelse in the game. It's a fools play to argue otherwise.

Outtamind

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs since 3am have done exactly what they mock Albs for doing any other night of the week
AC keep takes... no complaints as yet but then the only ones complaining of it can`t say much as their buddies gave them their precious relic back

You are on your cloud if you believe for 1 second your arguement goes anywhere
RR13 ML10 CL10 6 months of subs... move on... all for the life of the server... all for the good of the server... all for a big boost in Ego`s... i achieved rr13 with 100,000 kills on Albions, 32 mid kills, 1 deathblow, 2 solo kills (they was grey con ofc) and no tower or ck takes or relic takes for that matter as we found it more fun to camp them instead of taking them.... for the good of the server
Oh and please don`t AC the keeps back Albs we took them fair and square in Prime Time (following night Hibs are AC`ing keeps back that got took in Prime Time)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
TBH lets get it right When DID Albs do anything Primetime seems everything they do is when rest of server population are asleep and none they fellow albs can join in.

Must be shit playing alb knowing they never achieve anything with this selflishness.

Have heard Pveing is good on there and plenty of pve raids going on still probably only thing that can get them excited.

Soulja

Translation, all Albs are shit worthless PvE wankers. Hibs are good, Hibs are great!

Go you!

A thread that starts out positive soon gets hijacked by the usual suspects. Why people still write these totally self serving pointless posts is beyond my comprehension. I understand the frustration with low population but its a bloody game. If your not happy playing it, don't! If you are happy then quit moaning about it constantly. Like listening to a bunch of whiney 5 year olds.

Ging

Part of the furniture
Translation, all Albs are shit worthless PvE wankers. Hibs are good, Hibs are great!

Go you!

A thread that starts out positive soon gets hijacked by the usual suspects. Why people still write these totally self serving pointless posts is beyond my comprehension. I understand the frustration with low population but its a bloody game. If your not happy playing it, don't! If you are happy then quit moaning about it constantly. Like listening to a bunch of whiney 5 year olds.

Hawkwind speaks teh truth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom