Nice..

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Primus inter pares (Latin) or First among equals is a phrase which indicates that a person is the most senior of a group of people sharing the same rank or office.[1]

When not used in reference to a specific title, it may indicate that the person so described is technically equal, but looked upon as an authority of special importance by his peers. In some cases it may also be used to indicate that while the person described appears to be an equal, he actually is the group's unofficial or hidden leader.

/clap

yeah, my ego, lol.

first (highest realm rank) among equals (wizards).

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Good on you for giving it a go anyhow. The rewards are really worth it, but it takes a lot of work to reap those rewards and mayhaps you aint cut out for it - thas ok.

i agree. i ain`t cut for it.

the rewards mean so little to me that i just can`t be arsed to cope with it.

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Quote Originally Posted by Cromcruaich
I mean look at this thread, me, Muy, Jupiter, Sept all having an reasonably well mannered discussion in one thread - who would of thought it!

>>You fucking joking, right?

totally beyond me why jupiter features in this list.

i can only thank the rest for indeed keeping this a civilized discussion.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
i agree. i ain`t cut for it.

the rewards mean so little to me that i just can`t be arsed to cope with it.

Aye, pretty late in the day now as well. There is still some lower key fg fun to be had, just not a lot in agramon - NFD running a pug again now on mondays - its more relaxed than the halcyon days. I hope you can still mix it up a bit, just not as hardcore as things used to be.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Quote Originally Posted by Cromcruaich
I mean look at this thread, me, Muy, Jupiter, Sept all having an reasonably well mannered discussion in one thread - who would of thought it!

>>You fucking joking, right?

totally beyond me why jupiter features in this list.

i can only thank the rest for indeed keeping this a civilized discussion.

You agreed with Sept on something then!

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
Basically muy, your play style affects FG v FG and solo players and frustraits the players that want to do that type of RvR. All FG / solo players are asking for is to have iRvR in hadrians so that WE can have our own RvR on the side away from you. Your reply to us is that you can only have FG action in agramon and the rest of the frontier should be used for your type of RvR because you say so. Also you dont give iRvR a chance in Hadrians simply because you dont like it that way, personally i think it is to spite the FG and solo players because you are bitter that you cannot compete with them.

i say that if you want fg vs fg action the way you like, irvr is not the place to look for it and agramon is a better place.

irvr (hadrians now) for me means shoot first, ask questions later. outside of irvr (or crau or bled bridge) you`ll find my behaviour rather different from inside irvr.

and if i am so bitter, then why did i tell you a few days ago i enjoyed our encounters in laby soo much, even if i only won 1 of them ? you gave me a demonstration in kiting (and got lucky on a few occasions, but that is besides the point). if i am so bitter, why did i say i enjoyed loosing from you ?

i am looking forward to run into your BD again with my lowly untemplated necro in laby and i`ll be happy to win 1 out of 5 really.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:

So when running your bg and when trying to run fg you dont run the same people in your maingroup? From what i've seen you always have the same core in the maingroup, you, souvlaki, slonomo, ubermezz, cosmoque, aesor etc etc.
How come your group does not whine when you without much effort outnumber most groups on this server and 'win' compared to when you die in fair fights, to me it just sounds like you're far too used to winning without much effort and get pissy when you have to release. And by saying you i dont mean you personally since you say you dont whine but that the people you group with whine when you play fg vs fg. :O

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
good cop bad cop................ i would use words like easy mode, egotistical, narcissistic, John Wayne, Captain America, George Bush wannab.... and yeah ur right about not putting me "in their", Sept & Crom have tried to reason with somebody as dogmatic a person as u and u have repeatably told them no, fortunatley or un-fortunatley i dont suffer arseholes like u so lightly

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
So when running your bg and when trying to run fg you dont run the same people in your maingroup? From what i've seen you always have the same core in the maingroup, you, souvlaki, slonomo, ubermezz, cosmoque, aesor etc etc.

DA is a big guild with more than 8 members. on some days DA can put 2 fg in the field. while there are certainly some key figures in the guild, to say we run with the same setup every day is just wrong. last 2 days saw a DA main group (8 people) with me grouping the leftovers (2-3) and tagging allong untill there were only people left and we merged groups.

How come your group does not whine when you without much effort outnumber most groups on this server and 'win' compared to when you die in fair fights, to me it just sounds like you're far too used to winning without much effort and get pissy when you have to release. And by saying you i dont mean you personally since you say you dont whine but that the people you group with whine when you play fg vs fg. :O

i don`t whine when we loose, i don`t get pissy when i have to release.

you sooo misjudge me.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
i say that if you want fg vs fg action the way you like, irvr is not the place to look for it and agramon is a better place.

irvr (hadrians now) for me means shoot first, ask questions later. outside of irvr (or crau or bled bridge) you`ll find my behaviour rather different from inside irvr.

and if i am so bitter, then why did i tell you a few days ago i enjoyed our encounters in laby soo much, even if i only won 1 of them ? you gave me a demonstration in kiting (and got lucky on a few occasions, but that is besides the point). if i am so bitter, why did i say i enjoyed loosing from you ?

Unfortunately I cant see agramon ever getting going properly again. You need at least 5 or 6 groups running in agramon for it to be viable - now that needs to be 5 or 6 a night remember - and no way we're gonna get that. Add on top of that, that one elite mid group would mop up everything as it has no proper opposition, with none of the competing pugettes having the will at this late stage of the game to strive to compete (and that sounds like a criticism but it really isnt supposed to be) and its not a goer.

I really dont see anything wrong with the situation as was before agramon where the fg's run around the generally recognised fg areas when there is irvr on - on the whole its worked fine - except that the members of those groups do need to exercise a bit more toleration for mistakes. NFD have dropped quite a few bollocks recently on this, and ive tried to explain the mistakes on irc, and on the whole apologies have been accepted, the status quo has been maintained and vendettas avoided.

It might be a good time though just to reiterate where the fg community consider those informal boundaries to be. Photoshop and map screenies anyone?

And before someone jumps down my throat - i'm not forcing other people not to play in that area, or otherwise dictating to them how they should play - just expect if you wander there, that that fg of realm mates might not steam into your aid if you bite off more than you can chew, or that solo, you might not be cut the same slack as a soloer wandering elsewhere.

@Brite
I'd take that as a compliment from Muy by the way. You dont have to fight each other on the forum like cat and dog all the time.

C

Carss

Look back a few pages to the diagrams ambasher drew, they show you where people looking for respectable fights away from the zerg will roam, be is fg or solo........ so your statement needs nothing there. You still give no reason why you dont let iRvR stay in Hadrians to help out a portion of the dyvet community. You choose to ruin a portion of the communitys fun simply because you want to, not to mention you are killing you own fun by cutting off the flow of enemys or making them log due to boreing of being perma zerged.

Not true, the other night i saw your group arrive at DC after several hours of good solo action there which was ruined upon your arrival and ganking of everything. Hibs then had to amass a zerg to be able to boat anywhere and kill the growing alb zerg which was growing all the time probabaly from your BG that took back iRvR in hadrians.

i am looking forward to run into your BD again with my lowly untemplated necro in laby and i`ll be happy to win 1 out of 5 really.

Well to be honest it was 4 vs 1 in a terrain suited to you and a hinderance to me but ive said what ive thought about the fights before

i KNOW we will loose from maelstrom, llaw arian

Plase dont associate us with LA who have a similar playstyle to DA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom