Nice fight Tripolar :D

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Anytime, I enjoyed it too!

Was abusing engage a lot, waiting for Eternal Plant to be up again, how did you like the health regeneration?

Hiolo

One of Freddy's beloved
Anytime, I enjoyed it too!

Was abusing engage a lot, waiting for Eternal Plant to be up again, how did you like the health regeneration?

Hehe i noticed that after a while hehe, well its a usefull tole so why not use it :D Hehe was wondering how you could gain so much health there but that explains it :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
No one likes to fight maulers :(

Are you back Beltorak btw? :)

Beltorak

Fledgling Freddie
only 4 more days, then subs run out and prolly never renewing again. think i have 2 weeks left on my bain account though :p

Edit: maulers are cuddly. pity they dont have charge and BL:s :/

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hehe i noticed that after a while hehe, well its a usefull tole so why not use it :D Hehe was wondering how you could gain so much health there but that explains it :)

Wasn't only EP, I had Zahur's up too, which converts power to health. Combined with omni procs and a power myth it's really nice.

Sadly it's needed to beat some classes/players.

Hiolo

One of Freddy's beloved
Wasn't only EP, I had Zahur's up too, which converts power to health. Combined with omni procs and a power myth it's really nice.

Sadly it's needed to beat some classes/players.

well the champ debuffs do help loads hehe, hope we get another fight like that in the future to :)

/Fotis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom