Nice Try, Middies

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Kallio
Does someone want to listen more of this? I don´t, Like glottis said:

"Anyone that whines about RR times hould be shot"

:p

it was trin.. (dont know his full name just always call him trin:p its that spamming frair)

ow and lalu you captured those str relics in the night aswell so you cant complain that we took them back in the night :p. If albs take str relics in the night, i wont complain, but then dont complain if we do the same again :). We might not do it, but to me you have only a right to complain if you took the relics at prime time and then were snatched back at off peak time :).

A

acei

Only reason to give Albion 2 of the 3 relics is so you don't have Hibs and Albs join forces to take all 6 relics from you a nice plan, and a nice show of power.... but quite frankly if you would have gotten near the relic keep i'm sure there would have been 100's of enchanters all waiting to PBAOE the hell out of you :)

Nicely executed keep takes though.

K

K0nah

mids in primetime relic raid shocker!!1

first time in living memory.

M

mirak_naijmi

Nicely done ardamel and mids....and ok the hippies to :(

I look forward to the next time :)

K

Kicks

3FGs of NP camping DC was a nice touch eventually zerged them but that was fun :)

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by K0nah

And it failed. :doh:

Actually find the idea that they would give us back some relics quite amusing. Guilty conscience perhaps ? Or just pity? :p

Actually who cares, we'd shamelessly and gratefully have them off you (beggars can't be choosers and all that..) :D

S

Slip Slipurson

:(

and here i am at work and can only read about it... hurried to 50 with my SM so i could be at the raid and pbaie hibs back to ..... where-ever they come from :D but nooo i have to work nightshift at the damn industry (http://www.fagersta-stainless.se) and get my trigger fingers dirty :(,

Anyway looks like it was fun for all... saw some of the action on /gu just before i ran to car and got to work... and soon i can get home again and then i will get to dagda and steal those relics... since a moringraid can't be lame if u do it solo as a caster :)

god damn i keep babbling away... think i am tired.... or w8 i am tired... will sleep for 1 hour then start this indutry up so they can get going at 6am... NITE NITE :)

T

Trinilim

Originally posted by driwen
it was trin.. (dont know his full name just always call him trin:p its that spamming frair)

you're not the only one mate.

I've had people call me Trilium, Trinilium, Trilin, Trinilin Trillinin, Trinlin, Trilum, Trinlilium...

The list goes on.

And I don't spam much anymore.. Got old really :p, just a passing phase..

And aye, I was the one that said people that whine about relic raid times should be shot.

In the knee cap.

With a 1 oz. .45 calibur slug.

with dumdum casings.

But anyways, I really have nothing to say about relic raid times, as this is a 24/7 game.

I'll just say congratulations on trying mids, but to be frank, I don't care what time you do it :)

D

Driwen

i just had to correct it as glottis is usually posting bullshit and he certainly wouldnt have said that. So I didnt want people to have a to high regard off him :p.
I dont mind what time people raid me, but if they raided me only during prime time, I will respect that and do the same. However if they did it off peak, I might join an off peak raid (one where I dont have to get up way earlier than I would have had normally :p or staying up more than i normally would have :)).

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Thg Gork
Hello this is Ardamel on Thg's BW account. Looks like I've done my first failed RR :) Very nice work hibs!

Ardamel, just want to point out you never ever have done a RR before. Raping Albs at 6 am, or 9 am, on a saturday is not a RR.
Ok, just accept it....
And I love how you fucked up, finally justice in the way of a zone crash...
Also, such complete crap you would not want the relics, mr I'm so fecking great, I set 25 alarm clocks...
Regards, Glottis

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by driwen
i just had to correct it as glottis is usually posting bullshit and he certainly wouldnt have said that. So I didnt want people to have a to high regard off him :p.

And who the fuck are you?
Proof me wrong with a statement I made... simple request...
Or, you can, stfu, thank you.
Regards, Glottis

C

congin

Nice raid, was really frustrating with NP camping DC valley...

but imo the raid would have failed even if the zone didn't crash, as soon as NP was zerged out and those pults were gone there was just a little less than 100 hibs inside Dagda and we could easily got another 100 inside cuz the guarding of the entrances was very poor. And it takes a zerg bigger than mid can ever make to get inside a relic keep defended by over 150-200 hibs.

N

noaim

Originally posted by congin
Nice raid, was really frustrating with NP camping DC valley...

but imo the raid would have failed even if the zone didn't crash, as soon as NP was zerged out and those pults were gone there was just a little less than 100 hibs inside Dagda and we could easily got another 100 inside cuz the guarding of the entrances was very poor. And it takes a zerg bigger than mid can ever make to get inside a relic keep defended by over 150-200 hibs.

Aye, that was loads...and if you got even remotely close to the doors, you had a dot on you and were spammed with ae-nukes and gtae :) (You=middies...bah...you know...I mean you this time, not middies...bah)

But it was a fun event, and a very good tester for my new computer, and I would say it passed, it maintained 5fps+ all the time ;)

Great defense, good attempt. Those relics will be damn tough to carry out from there it seems :)

A

AbPoon

The power relics are a bonus we already got everything we need ^^

A

acei

Originally posted by AbPoon
The power relics are a bonus we already got everything we need ^^
Now that you invaded Hibernia and tried to steal their relics don't you think they might want a little payback ;)?

N

nalistah

Originally posted by Thg Gork
Many mistakes were made that shouldn't have happened (poor choice of rendezvous spot for instance) but rest assure that we will try again and on primetime :) You took 'em fair so we'll take 'em fair.

Im not sure i can say hibs took em fair... sure, it was primetime.... primetime when mids was under siege from 150+ albs....
Was very good timing from hibbies, and i think mids had done the same, but I cant call it a fair fight.. as i said, we had maaany str-relic horny albs in our frontier at the same time, so we had no really good chance to defend our precious horn of valhalla :)
But it was a smart move from hibs, and you deserve credit for it, grats once again :)

L

leodin

It was because of the zone crash , but i got like 10krp so i wont complain :p

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
And who the fuck are you?
Proof me wrong with a statement I made... simple request...
Or, you can, stfu, thank you.
Regards, Glottis

so if i can prove you wrong, i should stfu?:p Ok i'll assume thats a typo and you thought to assume that i couldnt prove you wrong :).

Mids are just scared Albs will take the relics at some stupidly lame hour like 9 am on a saturday morning I guess...
Regards, Glottis

and then the albs did a 9 am RR and FAILED :p

Ardamel, just want to point out you never ever have done a RR before. Raping Albs at 6 am, or 9 am, on a saturday is not a RR.
Ok, just accept it....
Also, such complete crap you would not want the relics, mr I'm so fecking great, I set 25 alarm clocks...
Regards, Glottis

first a RR is a raid on the relics. So if you plan to attack the relic keep with the goal off capturing the relic, you are doing a RR. There is no timelimit when it is and isnt a RR. So when you capture the relics, you have done a RR. Btw the 9 am raid started at 9 am gmt (while yours did at 9 am cet, if i remember it correctly).
Now about that this was a fuck up.. We would have atleast got door 2 down and would have started on door3, which is pretty good for a prime time relic raid. It was not a perfectly done RR and yes we (mids) can learn something from this one, but a fuck up no. First mids and hibs had fun, second we would have gotten on door 2 and third after we got back from the zonecrash we didnt got wiped out immedialty it took the hibs 10 mins (i think?) to kill the people who logged back in.

But both these quotes are bullshit, first because you are saying that albs wont do something like that as its stupid and then you did and even 1 hour earlier. The second quote were things arent even true..

Now who i am, Im driwen and I have been posting here for some time.

edit: ps: sorry for going off topic, but would like to defend myself. ow and Nalistah hibs took the last relic while we were fighting the albs. The other 2 were taken away on a different RR and to be honest i have no idea how that raid went.

A

aonn_elfclomper

Regards, Glottis

well Glottis the ting is that most ppl knew that the server would crash but not that the doors would be repaired coz that dident happen last time albs tried to nick the str relics....

why did the zone crach ? well if albs could use some tactics insted of russian WW2 tactics u would have taken the relics ,,, primetime RR in hib frontier = to much ppl the usual alb zerg , mids , and alot of hibs deffending+taking keeps back

M

Melodic

Ok, just accept it....
Regards, Glottis

some nice screenies there Glottis. I really wanted to see you whining, and boy you really do have an obsession with gays don't you.

Oh and btw I think the word you were looking for in one of your whines is "extinct" not "instinct".

N

Negura

Well, you just called yourself a noob hehe.

A

aonn_elfclomper

well let me tell u a story on how it was on Excalibur a looong time ago ,,,, 200mids lead by NP Fatbelly and hmm (cant remember his name) went to snowdonia and poped some doors grabed the relic and went home all at prime time we dident even see 1 alb :) first ever RR on excalibur

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by aonn_elfclomper
well let me tell u a story on how it was on Excalibur a looong time ago ,,,, 200mids lead by NP Fatbelly and hmm (cant remember his name) went to snowdonia and poped some doors grabed the relic and went home all at prime time we dident even see 1 alb :) first ever RR on excalibur

`His name was killgorde and he was the GM of Cutting Edge.

G

Gahldir

Re: Re: Nice Try, Middies

Originally posted by old.m0000
lucky for you hibs, the server failed.

since the server chrashed we will never know, so maybe.

but unlikely imo. servercrash indicates alot of defenders in the area. and afaik none on excal has taken a strongly defended relikeep. so you didn't have the odds on your side really.

btw, /bind brynach, die at relic, release and be back in 2 mins without speed ;)

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by nalistah
Im not sure i can say hibs took em fair... sure, it was primetime.... primetime when mids was under siege from 150+ albs....
Was very good timing from hibbies, and i think mids had done the same, but I cant call it a fair fight.. as i said, we had maaany str-relic horny albs in our frontier at the same time, so we had no really good chance to defend our precious horn of valhalla :)
But it was a smart move from hibs, and you deserve credit for it, grats once again :)

as fair as it can be. or maybe you want an email saying we are coming for our relics at that and this time, be ready.

well, I didn't get such an email so this raid was as unfair ;)

and we most prolly had quite a few albs in our frontier at the time aswell :p

A

AbPoon

No this was before CE was even formed, KG was in nazgul when Fatbelly raided.

N00b

G

Gahldir

N00b

he didn't say he was in CE at the time.

N00b

;)

A

AbPoon

It wasnt KG either so kind of none of the points were relivent :p

O

old.Nol

N00b
I was refering to the fact that Konah said there had been no primetime raid by mids, I remember KG's one on excal.

arse :D

Users who are viewing this thread