Nice try at Mjolnir albs :D

Z

zelur

but door3 remains. :>
That was so suprising.. I logged & came back one houor later and im hearing stuff in AS about albs almost took relics. :p

this is gonna be a loooong night :rolleyes:

F

-Freezingwiz-

Originally posted by zelur
but door3 remains. :>
That was so suprising.. I logged & came back one houor later and im hearing stuff in AS about albs almost took relics. :p

this is gonna be a loooong night :rolleyes:

well... we will try again :eek:

A

ardamels

tss :) I told you it would only work once. 1 FG can easily kill the stealthers setting up rams on the third door.

I

ilienwyn

Guards were tougher now as well. Blame dah hibbies for taking the power relic meanwhile too :D

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by ilienwyn
Guards were tougher now as well. Blame dah hibbies for taking the power relic meanwhile too :D

So what u gonna do next?

ALARMCLOCKRAID!!!!!

N

noaim

Another attempt to get relics without a fight. Go go.

S

September

Pfft it was just a little target practice on the guards that was all...

:rolleyes:

A

Aussie-

Originally posted by ardamels
tss :) I told you it would only work once. 1 FG can easily kill the stealthers setting up rams on the third door.

lol @ you

albs got owned by guards, not by those fuckslow mids.

& grats to retard tilda who prefered sidi raid then relics :great:

Z

zelur

Originally posted by September
Pfft it was just a little target practice on the guards that was all...
:rolleyes:
ah :D so thats why u wasted all those rams & almost got thru door #3? :D :rolleyes:

A

Aybabtu

ah :D so thats why u wasted all those rams & almost got thru door #3? :D :rolleyes:

Practice shouldn be any different from the real thing :p

T

Tualatin

At least it was prime time.. and even then whines... Sigh...

H

Herbal Remedy

had to change raid date and time at last minute due to my account being unsecure (pasted pass on irc :rolleyes: ) which caused confusion over when raid was. That added to sidi raid going on meant i had about 120-140 to attack relic with.

As we hit relic, charged keep etc, a large part of the force lded (didnt realise this at the time)

these two factors meant we hit the relic with between 70-90 people and got munched by a full guard pop (id planned for a much larger force didnt expect the problems we had with guards tbh got cocky after last raid)

Ardramel your defence wouldnt have been the slighest problem if we hadnt had such low numbers so stop patting youself on the back , we got wiped by guards not by mids.

Do no fear i will beback with a much larger force real soon then we can see how effective your rc runie n sm defence in tower is :D looking forward to that day

N

noaim

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
had to change raid date and time at last minute due to my account being unsecure (pasted pass on irc :rolleyes: ) which caused confusion over when raid was. That added to sidi raid going on meant i had about 120-140 to attack relic with.

As we hit relic, charged keep etc, a large part of the force lded (didnt realise this at the time)

these two factors meant we hit the relic with between 70-90 people and got munched by a full guard pop (id planned for a much larger force didnt expect the problems we had with guards tbh got cocky after last raid)

Ardramel your defence wouldnt have been the slighest problem if we hadnt had such low numbers so stop patting youself on the back , we got wiped by guards not by mids.

Do no fear i will beback with a much larger force real soon then we can see how effective your rc runie n sm defence in tower is :D looking forward to that day

Anything to avoid a fight ehhh?

G

Gordonax

Originally posted by noaim

Hey Noaim, try doing something other than whining some time - it feels good!

H

Herbal Remedy

yes because we all know how easy it is to take a relic on a realm with 700+ people online at saturday giving them 30 mins to react.....

remind me pls when was the last time u lead a relic raid ?

when was the last time midguard took a relic with the defending realm having 700+ online including a large force logged inside?

in summary stfu u tard:m00:

Z

zelur

Originally posted by Tualatin
At least it was prime time.. and even then whines... Sigh...
we are /Taunting :D not whining. albs are whining :clap:

A

Aybabtu

we are /Taunting :D not whining. albs are whining :clap:

About?.........

We have admited that we got whiped by guards but what do we whine about?

O

Ozands

Ooooooh soooooo cooool another ninja raid.

Oh and albs sux cant do anything but whine (yes im whining to) about how every1 zergs and do alarm clock raids and then brag about how über they are doing prime time raids, prime time ninja raids that is

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Ozands
Ooooooh soooooo cooool another ninja raid.

Oh and albs sux cant do anything but whine (yes im whining to) about how every1 zergs and do alarm clock raids and then brag about how über they are doing prime time raids, prime time ninja raids that is
ok smart arse explain to me how you would lead a raid primetime with a defending realm having 700+ online while giving them 30 minutes time to react>?

N

noaim

yes because we all know how easy it is to take a relic on a realm with 700+ people online at saturday giving them 30 mins to react.....

remind me pls when was the last time u lead a relic raid ?

when was the last time midguard took a relic with the defending realm having 700+ online including a large force logged inside?

in summary stfu u tard:m00:

We took a relic from hibs primetime and that raid included taking keeps, and taking all 3 doors down. And alot of fighting ofc.

J

jakobi

ok smart arse explain to me how you would lead a raid primetime with a defending realm having 700+ online while giving them 30 minutes time to react>?

Then you can explain how mids are supposed to do the same ?
you clearly have an advantage due to having one more class more with the climb walls ability

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Aussie-
lol @ you

albs got owned by guards, not by those fuckslow mids.

& grats to retard tilda who prefered sidi raid then relics :great:

We killed the albs setting up the rams, I bet they were having trouble with the guards aswell. Fuckslow you say? Well we knew you were coming due to your poor sneaking preformance earlier that day. So who's fuckslow? :) Mids adding 1 and 1 together or albs doing the same stupid tactics twice? That tactics don't work if the opponent is prepared for it, mr I-am-so-über. Get a grip and watch you language boy.

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by jakobi
Then you can explain how mids are supposed to do the same ?
you clearly have an advantage due to having one more class more with the climb walls ability

you need 3 people to build rams on the tower door are u seriously telling me u cant get 3 sb to build rams inside?

ok give next tard to educate pls:rolleyes:

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by ardamels
We killed the albs setting up the rams, I bet they were having trouble with the guards aswell. Fuckslow you say? Well we knew you were coming due to your poor sneaking preformance earlier that day. So who's fuckslow? :) Mids adding 1 and 1 together or albs doing the same stupid tactics twice? That tactics don't work if the opponent is prepared for it, mr I-am-so-über. Get a grip and watch you language boy.

you killed them because trebs where set up due to people dying they recieved no heals due to clerics being dead outside

pls explain to me how you will kill ram builders with 16-20 trebs aoeing the tower:p which is what the plan called for dont think a single treb was set up due to people dying so fast to guards:(

H

Herbal Remedy

We took a relic from hibs primetime and that raid included taking keeps, and taking all 3 doors down. And alot of fighting ofc.
yes after a full hour of camping the relic hibs managed to drag together 100 people of all lvls to retake the relic keep from mids camping it thats sooo primetime and ooooooh the challenge:rolleyes:

A

ardamels

Skip it, and try something new. Do you know how fast we filled the CG? We knew right away when you attacked, not like the last time. You see, we learn :) You would not had a chance, right after albs got wiped we had 150 mids in Odin's aswell, there were alot more then 250 in Uppland so trust me, you would not have managed that tactics without grabbing keeps which you did not. We knew you were doing rr today, we spotted you. I even set a /gc amotd about it. We killed those stealthers setting up the rams on the third door right away.

N

noaim

yes after a full hour of camping the relic hibs managed to drag together 100 people of all lvls to retake the relic keep from mids camping it thats sooo primetime and ooooooh the challenge:rolleyes:

Well we didnt get people to relickeep fast enough last time you attacked it, so I guess that wasnt primetime either then.

A

ardamels

I'll explain that to you, it's called multiple simultaneous keep takings with a relic raid force attacking the relic at the same time :) It's a solid tactics which requires coordination which you don't have :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom