Nice try at Mjolnir albs :D

B

brommix

Ardamels....look at server pop that is the ONLY way to determine primetime or not, I would like to know if you even recognize that!!. How else do you even presume to agree when something is primetime or not?.
The server has the biggest drop from 1am to 2am CET up to 1am each realm will have the manpower to counter raids i remember 4 successfull relic raids from Albion which started at around 11pm and relic went neutral around midnight. Those raids are more primetime than any raids at 4pm in the afternoon..Why ?? cause the server pop is higher, its FACTS and its PROOF, how much more math do some of the people here need to understand, high numbers online= primetime, its so simple. Now for your belief that albion is populated by english mid by scandinavians and hibs by i dont know why, that is just of all just a postulation and 2ndly there are alot of scandinavians in all 3 realms, 3rd there are alot of dutch belgian spanish people playing this game too and guess which timezone they are in??. I know for a fact that HB BF and GOL have atleast 40 to 50% of their players coming from CET in total, and thats playing it nice. Now im just waiting for you to come take all alb keeps then the relic at 9pm CET in a weekend...without it being the worldcup final or England playing Argentina those FAMOUS primetime raids from mids. Now I dont have a problem with those raids, Only when they are called upon to justify your holy quest for primetime raids where EVERYBODY can defend. Well I dont know if you remember, you must still have been in your teen levels back then :). So i guess we shouldnt be to hard on you, young ardamels is just trying to do his realm proud.

Btw, why did you all keep following us downhill that day at beno?? I mean we wiped you all about 4 to 5 times. I thought you were there to farm albs ? Maybe thats why albs dont allways go to defend keeps, its just like killing greys if you lead the mids, same flanking move each time and the silly mids fall for it, that was just to easy :)

N

noaim

Originally posted by vesta
OMG.................

No glottis whine????????????

GLOTTIS.....FFS......Whine....plz......This is no Whine thread if you dont post............

Oh PS. Herbal......its Midgard my dear Midgard...not midguard mkay? ty.....

Dont worry, Herbual will learn to spell Midgard eventually :)

S

September

Midguard sounds better...for obvious reasons...

:rolleyes:

btw failed raids gives albs the opportunity to learn, instead of arranging a lame ass alarmclockraid.

And we will never know what would've happened had everything gone RIGHT instead of wrong on that day.

:m00:

T

Tiarta

Originally posted by ardamels
Hmm really? I've organized the retrieval of 12 relics to Midgard. How many has he done?

how many of those relics you took back to Midgard was taken primetime Mr. Ardamel ?

V

vesta

okok lets forget about herbals spelling skills...

WHERE IS GLOTTIS??????????????????

S

September

Originally posted by Tiarta
how many of those relics you took back to Midgard was taken primetime Mr. Ardamel ?

Tsk Ardamel :doh:

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by old.Nol
With 25% of the server population, I would love to take all keep's simultaneously, but there is no way that I can muster enough people to take keeps and defend against the inc zerg.

Every single night in my raids, mids outnumbered hibs.

So, when you get owned by Hibs, consider yorself truly owned.

going by the stats on duskwave hibernia have a larger current active population then midgard do who rvr

you are beating us on rp earnt last week, the top 3 rvr earning guilds last week are all hibernia (migards highest is 6th :)) and that clearly points to the fact that you currently have a larger active rvr population

our overall active population is higher but midgard is very strong at roleplaying it seems (to many people cash farming, tg raiding and lvling alts)

on ur successful rr against us we only had about 20 people? advantage in numbers over u which in the total involved is insignificant

can anyone remember what midgards active % was before duskwave started up again a few days ago? i thought it was higher than 32% back in July or whenever it was last updated

edit: off down the Rising Sun pub in Reading to get shitfaced

N

Nebel

snip.... There is nothing l33t about this....snip.

good good... now tell that to ya fellows... caus some seem to /hug Alice in Wonderland when it comes to which realm is "leet" :)

G

Garnet

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
if we had the force i expected we wouldve been gone inside ten with relics 150 mids in odins doesnt mean shit albs can put a larger force there than u can if needed plus sos + bof > any zerg u can bring ;o

we bring a zerg of savages and wtfpwn everything jajaja xDD

O

old.Ramas

going by the stats on duskwave hibernia have a larger current active population then midgard do who rvr

you are beating us on rp earnt last week, the top 3 rvr earning guilds last week are all hibernia (migards highest is 6th ) and that clearly points to the fact that you currently have a larger active rvr population

Don't be insane, Hib can't possibly have a larger population than mid or alb, if only because the entire realm is so goddamn ugly - it's a wonder *anyone* makes it to rvr level from hib imo.

I mean, honestly, Firbolgs. wtf was the artist smoking!

Having an entire realm that looks like a pantomime set can't exactly aid retention either.

Also, it's phenomenon present on many of the servers that people earn individual realm points quicker in realms with less players. I imagine it comes down to more targets/player. Also of course, it must help that hib is both the realm most often least populated while also being the realm with 600 classes that can heal, and with mana chanters.

nerf something imo.

O

old.Nol

This is the curse and the blessing of the hibs :) Hibs being fewer than albs and mids is not always a bad thing (altough very often). It makes you more nimble and flexible which enables you to move around faster than the mid and alb zergs :) You did manage to muster atleast 170 ppl for your last relic raid though which is about the same we had when we raided you.

It's extremely difficult to pull those numbers out of hib, even primetime, that whole raid was basically a succession of daily raids that helped to bolster numbers by the end of the week.

Still no ways in hell hibs can have keep claiming forces and a relic force bashing doors and stopping the inc zerg, Hibs just don't have the numbers.

I can practically guarantee albs/mids can muster 150 players plus much, much faster then hibs, so defense is a mission for us.

We can't blame anyone else because we have a smaller population, we just have to make do with what we have :D Lots of pride, great people and an excellent track record.

P

pbaz

I'm merely pointing out that they have an extra hour in comparison to what we do. The total population probably does not die out until well past midnight as you say but I believe that the population becomes severely unbalanced after those hours due to the fact that many of us live in the CET zone.

Maybe I misunderstand something here...

You're saying that Mid = CET zone? And Alb/Hib = GMT zone?

You're saying that late-night RvR (raids, in particular) are unbalanced when Mid is attacked, because Alb/Hib are one hour behind Mid?

Can you therefore explain how you justified your early morning raids when you were planning them? How cynical of you to know that you were planning a raid at an unbalanced time on the server - and, yet, you went ahead with it! SHAME ON YOU!

Obviously if you see a disadvantage for Mid in late-night RvR activities, you must (by definition) see this disadvantage converted to an "unbalanced" advantage at 0900 CET?

It's an "unbalanced" advantage that each realm has at some point. I would, therefore, humbly ask you to stfu and stop being so illogical. Thanks!

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Pandemic

you are beating us on rp earnt last week, the top 3 rvr earning guilds last week are all hibernia (migards highest is 6th :)) and that clearly points to the fact that you currently have a larger active rvr population

our overall active population is higher but midgard is very strong at roleplaying it seems (to many people cash farming, tg raiding and lvling alts)

on ur successful rr against us we only had about 20 people? advantage in numbers over u which in the total involved is insignificant

can anyone remember what midgards active % was before duskwave started up again a few days ago? i thought it was higher than 32% back in July or whenever it was last updated

edit: off down the Rising Sun pub in Reading to get shitfaced

Could it be because they're all levelling savages, either to...
a. PWN!
b. get an RvR group :D

You had managed greater numbers against us all week, so I guess we were just lucky that night. Up until raid night I think our biggest tally was 130 people, but mostly we were averaging around 100.

With some notice hibs can field a fearsome force, but we can never do it at a drop of a hat.

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Don't be insane, Hib can't possibly have a larger population than mid or alb, if only because the entire realm is so goddamn ugly - it's a wonder *anyone* makes it to rvr level from hib imo.

I mean, honestly, Firbolgs. wtf was the artist smoking!

Having an entire realm that looks like a pantomime set can't exactly aid retention either.

Also, it's phenomenon present on many of the servers that people earn individual realm points quicker in realms with less players. I imagine it comes down to more targets/player. Also of course, it must help that hib is both the realm most often least populated while also being the realm with 600 classes that can heal, and with mana chanters.

nerf something imo.

no i meant active rvr population not active population learn to read mate

P

Pandemic

Originally posted by old.Nol
Could it be because they're all levelling savages, either to...
a. PWN!
b. get an RvR group :D

You had managed greater numbers against us all week, so I guess we were just lucky that night. Up until raid night I think our biggest tally was 130 people, but mostly we were averaging around 100.

With some notice hibs can field a fearsome force, but we can never do it at a drop of a hat.

yeah they r
a. yes
b. yes

no as the stats tell u you u currently outnumber us in active rvr bet thats an unpleasant shock huh

none of that mids outnumber hibs bollocks anymore

K

killrake

I hope they take away relics from the game, It truly suxz

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by phule_gubben
So what u gonna do next?

ALARMCLOCKRAID!!!!!

lol

If brains were foreskins, you sir, would be Jewish.

Q

quinthar

Skip it, and try something new. Do you know how fast we filled the CG? We knew right away when you attacked, not like the last time. You see, we learn :) You would not had a chance, right after albs got wiped we had 150 mids in Odin's aswell, there were alot more then 250 in Uppland so trust me, you would not have managed that tactics without grabbing keeps which you did not. We knew you were doing rr today, we spotted you. I even set a /gc amotd about it. We killed those stealthers setting up the rams on the third door right away.

What were those Mids doing? camping the AMG/HMG again :p

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
yes because we all know how easy it is to take a relic on a realm with 700+ people online at saturday giving them 30 mins to react.....

remind me pls when was the last time u lead a relic raid ?

when was the last time midguard took a relic with the defending realm having 700+ online including a large force logged inside?

in summary stfu u tard:m00:

Originally posted by noaim
We took a relic from hibs primetime and that raid included taking keeps, and taking all 3 doors down. And alot of fighting ofc.

Don't think hib has ever had 700 people online. We only had few hundred online that day and hardly anyone logged inside. Quite a difference from herb's question.

N

noaim

Originally posted by StormriderX
Don't think hib has ever had 700 people online. We only had few hundred online that day and hardly anyone logged inside. Quite a difference from herb's question.

Which was too bad for you. But is that a criteria to be able to RR someone now? They must have 700+ people online, and lots of people logged in relickeep.

Not our fault you couldnt/didnt get there to defend, there was nothing wrong with the time.

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by noaim
Which was too bad for you. But is that a criteria to be able to RR someone now? They must have 700+ people online, and lots of people logged in relickeep.

Not our fault you couldnt/didnt get there to defend, there was nothing wrong with the time.

Was just pointing out that you answered herbs question with something of minor relevance. Yes you raided hib in prime time but you didnt meet the other criteria set out by herb so you should have just replied "no" imo...

P

parlain

Hmm really? I've organized the retrieval of 12 relics to Midgard. How many has he done?

Gotta lose them to take them back :great:

Q

quinthar

The reason we haven't come is that we want to have some nice keep battles in albion before we take it back. But it seems albs are already weary with keep defense... Albs often fail to grab keeps in Midgard, we rarely ever fail to grab keeps in alb. In short, you dont deserve to have any relics :) We don't do half-arsed like you, when we come we come prepared and yes it will definitely be prime time.

You dont take keeps to "have some nice keep battles", you take them to make attacks on the relic keep easier, the fact that many albs are lazy is irrelevant in this context.

I remember the last attack on Xcal, you took keeps AND threw shed loads at the relic keep.

Yer right tho, thats not half arsed its typical Middy overkill.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Pandemic
mmm some very bitter albs in this thread. its just 1 failed rr i am sure that when u raid on sunday with ur chrs that are all logged at our str relic keep right now u will take the relic with a ninja raid then
and gratz in advance :)

As you are well aware, from what I have read here some Middies are gloating that a RR failed at the hands of NPC's....

imho if yer gonna gloat at least have something to do with it failing.

Q

quinthar

No I don't, in fact with the comp I got (a pent III, 500 MHz) I'm most likely not as good as anyone else in the aspect of RvRing. I have done more successful RRs and keep raids than anyone else on this server though. That does not make me a super tactician, but it does however give me the right to have an opinion. Albs are so bitter, just because you failed once you resort to namecalling :) Before the end of this year, you'll be laughing at the failed rrs I'll do on you but you'll have to do better if you're going to keep 'em.

Presumably by the very same token your soley responsible for their loss as well...

Q

quinthar

He's a great player, I'm sure he can enlighten us of this :)

Perhaps he doesnt feel the need to blow his own trumpet all the time??

A

ardamels

Originally posted by quinthar
You dont take keeps to "have some nice keep battles", you take them to make attacks on the relic keep easier, the fact that many albs are lazy is irrelevant in this context.

I remember the last attack on Xcal, you took keeps AND threw shed loads at the relic keep.

Yer right tho, thats not half arsed its typical Middy overkill.

Our last attack on Excal was the weekend before you actually had any relic in it. We did it spontaneously because we had reports on albs logging in our frontier, hence we set off to bash the doors down at Excal to prevent you to go through with whatever you had planned. As expected we did not get very far but we did take most keeps in Albion and got the first door down alittle, so guess what? Mission accomplished :)

Q

quinthar

Our last attack on Excal was the weekend before you actually had any relic in it. We did it spontaneously because we had reports on albs logging in our frontier, hence we set off to bash the doors down at Excal to prevent you to go through with whatever you had planned. As expected we did not get very far but we did take most keeps in Albion and got the first door down alittle, so guess what? Mission accomplished :)

And perhaps this time you'd like to answer the point raised...??

Let me repeat, You stated you take keeps to have nice battles, I stated that you took them to make the relic raid easier.

You then came back with some drivel about bashing doors down to stop us getting a relic or three...erm are you actually with us??

S

sirexairman

Originally posted by Tiarta

Dont want to reply to this Ardamel ?.............. I wonder why?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom