Nice try at Mjolnir albs :D

O

old.Icebreaker

Can't remember. I don't count something like this. All i can tell you is that he started the first Hib Relic Raids and he did tons of them over the first 1 year of Daoc.

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Belomar
Yeah, yeah. Can you please get it into your thick dorf head that the December 13th strength relic raid was primetime. You may turn in at eleven, but all population curves show that Wildfire's strength relic raid was well within the definition of a "prime time raid". So please get off your high horses, it makes you look cheap.

I seriously doubt your relic raid past midnight late last year was on December 13th cuz that's when we raided hibs. The raid your talking about was in November.

A

ardamels

Originally posted by old.Icebreaker
Can't remember. I don't count something like this. All i can tell you is that he started the first Hib Relic Raids and he did tons of them over the first 1 year of Daoc.

He's a great player, I'm sure he can enlighten us of this :)

N

noaim

Originally posted by acei
Your right it is... over the past month Fellowship+SS has taken 3 keeps at the same time from both Midgard and Hibernia. Each got a significant mid and hib response.

And then what?

If you got keeps, you managed to camp one of them with 100+ people. Thats no threat to relics.

I

Ilur_oom

Originally posted by Herbal Remedy
you need 3 people to build rams on the tower door are u seriously telling me u cant get 3 sb to build rams inside?

ok give next tard to educate pls:rolleyes:

Herbz they cant... all SB's rerolled savages ! heheh
:p :p :p

C

cerberos

yay another ninja raid from albs... damh bug abusers.

when are you gonna learn to take a relic primetime and do it like its supposed to be done taking down all 3 doors.

H

haruh

Originally posted by lac_desariel
Unfortunatly i missed this raid due to PW stuff etc.. but having read all these posts im ammazed at what people have to say... If you have done a RR be it Ard Herbal wildfire i think i saw mentioned or any one you will know how hard it is to get a large force working on the same song sheet for a short time and deal with other realms players and guards etc.. (talking from Ecxperiance) to make this easier you eliminate some of these factors.. you will always need players and guards dont go away for its the enemy get by pass what every but do it with out them there, as Ard said a FG casters can hold a relic keep nuff said.. and for you that whine bitch etc at herbals attempt and before at our joint attept raid yourself then i will care what you say... and when i say raid i dont mean you have to be susseful.. more is learnt in failer. and for those that doubt either herbals or Ard's tactics think again from what i know talking or reading both know what they are doing and are more than caperbal of raiding night or day a good Relic raid..
Ramble comes to an end.. try cut the BS and if you dont like it get even plan a raid take a relic of farm the enemy all night long.

Good Luck and play well

Best post so far!

Albs suck, Mid suck, Alb pwn, Mid pwn. From time to time.

There is no way to decide which realm is the better one, or who is the better RR planner, I know that Ardamel is really good, as I've seen the effort he puts down on them and that they mostly is succesfull , but Novamir and Herbal might be just as good, I don't know.

Enough said, stop posting in this thread and go out and play :)

A

ardamels

Originally posted by treaza
U are telling herbal to chance tactic's becouse its becomming old?.. :eek7:
Seen ure tactic been done for like 3-4 times?.. and herbal only did it 2x wich 1x was failed?...
Stop acting like napoleon... ppl are being put away into nuthouses for that :whip:

I use the same basics for all my raids not just 3-4 times, the difference being that they can be re-used to some extent. My raids always include simultaneous multiple keep takings, having a large force attacking the relic fort at the same time and having designated grps doing designated tasks. My raids does not always include setting an alarm clock which hibs know now :)

The ninja relic raid Herbal pulled off on us was great tactics and skill. It deserves recognition, it deserves respect. But as I said, that tactics only work once cuz 1 FG casters can stop the stealthers on the third door easily if we're prepared for that tactics being used.

M

marchegiani

Originally posted by ardamels
I have done more successful RRs and keep raids than anyone else on this server though.

Hmm really? I've organized the retrieval of 12 relics to Midgard. How many has he done?

Man you are the defenition of cool!! Can i be your friend? I mean, im bound to pull the chicks with u as my friend.... "hey baby, im ardamels friend, yeah, hes the relic raid mastah"

:rolleyes:

U

Urme the Legend

Albion = the only realm that failed an alarm clock raid!!! :clap:

D

Deskiziado

Originally posted by phule_gubben
So what u gonna do next?

ALARMCLOCKRAID!!!!!

Sorry, we are not midis, we don't like se alarm clock at 5am

A

acei

You've done it once in Midgard, and you failed with 1 of the 3 keeps you attacked and got outzerged at the other two keeps. It's was a nice try though
Do you even go on excalibur? 3 times upto now SS+fellowship over the past few months we have taken 3 keeps at the same time.

N

noaim

Originally posted by acei
Do you even go on excalibur? 3 times upto now SS+fellowship over the past few months we have taken 3 keeps at the same time.

Yeah, do it again and attack Mjollner at the same time and we will see how well you do, considering you need 100+ people on each keep and then all you manage to do is to camp one of them.

M

marchegiani

Originally posted by noaim
Yeah, do it again and attack Mjollner at the same time and we will see how well you do, considering you need 100+ people on each keep and then all you manage to do is to camp one of them.

100+ on each keep

:ROFLMAO:

I didnt know there were 300 active RvR's in the combined alliances of fellowship+SS

N

noaim

Originally posted by marchegiani
100+ on each keep

:ROFLMAO:

Last time I think you took Nott and Bled at the same time...if my memory dont fail me you had 100ish at Nott, and more on Bled.

G

Gordonax

'

You've done it once in Midgard, and you failed with 1 of the 3 keeps you attacked and got outzerged at the other two keeps. It's was a nice try though

Yes, we got outzerged after a good 45 minute wait. Nice work from the Mid fast response teams.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by noaim
If its the raid I am thinking about it was past midnight midweek, thats not primetime imo.
To be honest, what you think has no bearing here. The statistics on the Camelot EU website clearly shows that the population on the servers does not die down until well past midnight.

B

Belomar

I seriously doubt your relic raid past midnight late last year was on December 13th cuz that's when we raided hibs. The raid your talking about was in November.
Ahh, that's right, I should have known I mixed up the dates. WF's raid was November 19.

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Belomar
To be honest, what you think has no bearing here. The statistics on the Camelot EU website clearly shows that the population on the servers does not die down until well past midnight.

I'm absolutely sure you're right about that when it comes to albion and hibernia. But as you are surely aware of, a large part of the midgard population are Scandinavians and we operate in a different time zone. You being Swedish, I'm sure you can relate to that. There are no statistics to back this up with but we see it all the time, after midnight (00.00 CET) ppl in Midgard log off. Ppl have work and studies to attend to and hence we can't stay up that extra hour which many hibs and albs can. I'm not saying that hibs and albs don't have work or studies, I'm merely pointing out that they have an extra hour in comparison to what we do. The total population probably does not die out until well past midnight as you say but I believe that the population becomes severely unbalanced after those hours due to the fact that many of us live in the CET zone.

N

Nebel

I use the same basics for all my raids not just 3-4 times, the difference being that they can be re-used to some extent. My raids always include simultaneous multiple keep takings, having a large force attacking the relic fort at the same time and having designated grps doing designated tasks. My raids does not always include setting an alarm clock which hibs know now :)

The ninja relic raid Herbal pulled off on us was great tactics and skill. It deserves recognition, it deserves respect. But as I said, that tactics only work once cuz 1 FG casters can stop the stealthers on the third door easily if we're prepared for that tactics being used.

Then please tell me: what the hell is the so STRONG and so SKILLFULL including AMAZING tactics in that?
Every RR counts on the surprise, eh?
You /cg: "Group A takes keep A, Group B takes keep B, etc... now.. Main-force attacks relic-keep".
BOAHHHHH.... big deal to tell that in 1 sentence in /cg...

Please enlighten me oh mighty... whats is so GREAT about that?

If nothing goes bad (spoted by some1, killed a patrol, or whatever) every realm will succeed doing that if u have the numbers, huh?!?!

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Nebel
Then please tell me: what the hell is the so STRONG and so SKILLFULL including AMAZING tactics in that?
Every RR counts on the surprise, eh?
You /cg: "Group A takes keep A, Group B takes keep B, etc... now.. Main-force attacks relic-keep".
BOAHHHHH.... big deal to tell that in 1 sentence in /cg...

Please enlighten me oh mighty... whats is so GREAT about that?

If nothing goes bad (spoted by some1, killed a patrol, or whatever) every realm will succeed doing that if u have the numbers, huh?!?!

No, there is much more to it than that :)

It involves hours and hours explaining the tactics to ppl, organzing so that the right keep take forces are where they are supposed to be and that they are equipped well enough to be able to grab the keep fast enough. There has to be multiple raid leaders who knows what they are doing and where they are going and how they are supposed to get there undetected.

It's very easy to fail a relic raid even with hundreds of ppl. Albs valiantly tried many a time this spring to accomplish this and still failed. They were all very good attempts and may very well have worked out but as I said, it's very easy to fail and then you have to start over again. I'm glad Herbal has assumed the command as relic raider in albion, he seems tireless and is not disheartened because of one tiny little failure. That's what makes a relic raid leader good and in the end you win if you put some effort into it which Herbal has shown he is doing.

When all this is done, then you can give the commands you're talking about but there is alot of things that needs to be organized in before doing so. It's those things that makes it so hard :)

N

Nebel

I didnt say its easy in the means of time u invest.... preparing, telling peeps stuff, etc... thats the hard part.

But i still dont see wheres the leet tactics/skills-part in that?

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Nebel
I didnt say its easy in the means of time u invest.... preparing, telling peeps stuff, etc... thats the hard part.

But i still dont see wheres the leet tactics/skills-part in that?

The tactics/skills part being that you have the patience to design a plan which you can make other ppl follow. This game is a MMORPG, which of course you know is about interacting with other players to achieve a greater goal (in this case taking relics). It takes skill to organize something like that and I'm happy that all 3 realms have ppl that actually can pull such raids off. Taking a defended relic fort does require tactics, you won't do it with just having a large number of ppl attacking the keep. It requires a plan, like having grps blocking the entrances, designated teams handling the rams and the guard spawn and having scouts which report enemy movements. There is nothing l33t about this, but to me it's tactics and I'm sure other relic raid leaders can agree to that.

O

old.Nol

With 25% of the server population, I would love to take all keep's simultaneously, but there is no way that I can muster enough people to take keeps and defend against the inc zerg.

Every single night in my raids, mids outnumbered hibs.

So, when you get owned by Hibs, consider yorself truly owned.

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Nol
With 25% of the server population, I would love to take all keep's simultaneously, but there is no way that I can muster enough people to take keeps and defend against the inc zerg.

Aye you really owned us, cant do anything but agree to that.

A

ardamels

Originally posted by old.Nol

This is the curse and the blessing of the hibs :) Hibs being fewer than albs and mids is not always a bad thing (altough very often). It makes you more nimble and flexible which enables you to move around faster than the mid and alb zergs :) You did manage to muster atleast 170 ppl for your last relic raid though which is about the same we had when we raided you.

G

Garbannoch Nox

I'll explain that to you, it's called multiple simultaneous keep takings with a relic raid force attacking the relic at the same time :) It's a solid tactics which requires coordination which you don't have :)

albs can do this, mids can do this, hibs either go for the relic directly or stand no chance at all

V

vesta

OMG.................

No glottis whine????????????

GLOTTIS.....FFS......Whine....plz......This is no Whine thread if you dont post............

Oh PS. Herbal......its Midgard my dear Midgard...not midguard mkay? ty.....

Users who are viewing this thread