Nice try mids!

H

herjulf

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I got reports of 75 Mids on Beno, I believe GoL had it claimed.
But cross realm spying sucks, you won't see me support this one either. I see a big difference though in it happening via IRC or via someone actually playing a Mid char and using that to spy for Albion. This way we won't really know who it was (I do hope some people took logs and checked the ip of the person reporting it. Maybe GoA could do some effort once and check their ip logs?).
But it never was apparent that this had been leaked, most Albs were busy with the 250+ Mids attacking the Alb frontier.
Regards, Glottis

no glottis, there were 250 albs before they were busy defending vs teh 200 mids.
Thats the key issue here, i dont go and yell spy spy over nothing.

It was supposed to be maybe 35+ at beno not 75 must have been some extra adds who were near beno, acting on their own initiative.
But a fact is when Beno fell some1 got again from IRC i believe that there were 250 albs in fs.

Odd yup, some major guilds in hibernia CERTAINLY knew it, since they tried to mana bomb us in HW a few times.
We knew some hibs knew cuz it had spread to us that they knew.. do you see the problem?
i frigging hate shit like that.

People dont know where to draw the limit to friends in opposite realms, and play fair.
MID/ALB/HIB movements are blabbed in IRC openly, without channel OP interference, imo they should be PERM banned based on reverse DNS lookup.
And wildcard set to !*@ip.

We know we didnt get intel about the alb raid, none whatsoever, but we know that alb does.. constantly.

Remember a raid a while back, we had sb´s scouting FS.
And prior the raid with in total maybe 1fg mids in the entire alb frontier. 20mins before raid started 2fg albs almost were w8ing inside the keep.

I want ANYone seeing anything that can be seen as spying reported to GOA. without delay.

I will, should i see it. and i expect nothing less from any foe.
Cuz i shure hope my foes are worthy.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by herjulf
25 or so mids popped beno.... i think, maybe a few more but not much.

there wasent 200 mids in hadrians til 2040-2100:ish CET.
When we stared gathering there was 250 albs in FS.
The raid had not even begun.

We knew even before the raid started that it had leaked out in a well known IRC channel.
not the time but the day...

And to the original post reply made by me in this it was, irony i guess.
Slightly pissed at the sign of poor sportmanship in the form of crossrealm spying.

But i guess it is ok since it was your side who had the spy blab Glottis.

I was on Pryd at the time, first reports got through to us around 8:30-9:00 ish (We were on the move at around 9:05-9:10, we logged mains/alts and promptly 15k rp's on my lowbie cabi :)

B

bob007

Heres a little channel management Kick/ban snippet for MiRC.

on @*:text:*Mod*:#<channel here>:{ if ( $nick isop $chan ) {
if ($1 == %c $+ Mod) {
if ($2 == on) { | .enable #Mod | .msg $chan 5The Mod Is On. | set %last.used.command Mod on | set %last.person $nick | /set %st.Mod on | halt }
if ($2 == off) { | .disable #Mod | .msg $chan 5The Mod Is Off. | set %last.used.command Mod off | set %last.person $nick | /set %st.Mod off | halt }
}
else { halt }
}
}
#Mod off
on *:text:*pwned*:#:if ( $nick isop # ) { notice $nick , Was you ? | halt } else { | mode $chan +b $nick | kick $chan $nick Like this ? [20 sec ban] | timer 1 20 mode $chan -b $nick | halt }
on *:text:eek:wned:#:if ( $nick isop # ) { notice $nick , Shh !! | halt } else { | mode $chan +b $nick | kick $chan $nick At least you never put a P at the start !! [15 sec ban] | timer 1 15 mode $chan -b $nick | halt }
on *:text:*QQ*:#:if ( $nick isop # ) { notice $nick , Cry more !! | halt } else { | mode $chan +b $nick | kick $chan $nick Take time out to finish crying !! [2 min ban] | timer 1 120 mode $chan -b $nick | Halt }
on *:text:*ffs*:#:if ( $nick isop # ) { notice $nick , For Fucks Sake !! | halt } else { | mode $chan +b $nick | kick $chan $nick FFS go away !! [30 sec ban] | timer 1 30 mode $chan -b $nick | halt }
on *:text:*foad*:#:if ( $nick isop # ) { notice $nick , Realy ? | halt } else { | mode $chan +b $nick | kick $chan $nick Please die off channel !! [40 sec ban] | timer 1 40 mode $chan -b $nick | halt }
on *:text:*ë*:#:if ( $nick isop # ) { notice $nick , English? | halt } else { | kick $chan $nick English please !! | halt }
on *:text:*â*:#:if ( $nick isop # ) { notice $nick , English? | halt } else { | kick $chan $nick English please !! | halt }
on *:text:*é*:#:if ( $nick isop # ) { notice $nick , English? | halt } else { | kick $chan $nick English please !! | halt }
on *:text:*ï*:#:if ( $nick isop # ) { notice $nick , English? | halt } else { | kick $chan $nick English please !! | halt }
#Mod end

Just edit the triggers (IE, QQ, Pwned and such) and ban/kicks to suit requirements. :)

Edit: Copy and paste into remote.

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by marczje
i was informed sunday there would be a relicraid the next day, but was still to be informed about the time.. that night albs took relics, next day i come home from work, full chatgroup in hadrians with mids having 3 keeps.. yes it was planned.. but i thought myself it didnt go on because of albs raid earlier..

anyways was good laugh.. and lol at the ss with 4xx albs on sauv ;d

Dont worry the novelty of the relics wears off after a few weeks.

U

uglymug

Originally posted by sheepgobaa
That was a planned raid?

By whom - some n00b savage player's 6 year old brother?

'So right we all gather at HW where the Albs will see us, and then like we all zerg towards excal slowly taking keeps 1 by 1 so they have time to assemble a great big f**k off defence force. Everyone OK with that?'
best you shut up no before you emberras yerself more, whoever you are you namesless n00b .. .you clearly have no idea how this all went down

hell..how could you..surprised the mentaly defective get internet acces let alone be allowed to play this game

S

sheepgobaa

Originally posted by uglymug
best you shut up no before you emberras yerself more, whoever you are you namesless n00b .. .you clearly have no idea how this all went down

hell..how could you..surprised the mentaly defective get internet acces let alone be allowed to play this game

You were spotted the minute you landed in HW.

Call went up - scramble to excal possible id rr force. Unlike our mid compatriots that was it. Everything dropped and off we went - no waiting 30 mins for 'ubah' gropups or dithering.

U

uglymug

you didn't take my advice...and now yer talking more shit

the RR was off before all those middies ported to HW, as albs by that time already had equal or more chars at excal

again ... stop spamming shit like you know how this RR was planned and how it eventually didn't go through as planned. you clearly don't

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by bob007
Relic raid or not, Was 1 hell of a night. Steam rolled at eras by 161 mids is surprisingly funny. They just kept pouring in. Then 260 (reports said this) at Berks. Hell of a last stand in lord room, Few mids bit the dust there.

Well played mids. Best day in rvr for a long time. :clap:

Lord take took ages, I ran out of pwr so many times I had to recycle bout 20 pets, not nice with that lag, however it did result in a shed loada mids falling over before I fell over.

Matter cabis can be such fun.

I

indeed

It was a good night of rvr. We all had our plans set out for the relic raid. I wont go into details because we may use them again. About 30 minutes before it was due to start we were told that the relic raid was cancelled as people from all realms had been informed via IRC. It was a shame but I guess these things happen.

Anyway, rather than sulking someone said lets go pop a few alb keeps and thats how it all started. Lots of fun for us mids. I hope you albs enjoyed it as well.

p.s. Please report spies.

S

sheepgobaa

you didn't take my advice...and now yer talking more shit

the RR was off before all those middies ported to HW, as albs by that time already had equal or more chars at excal

again ... stop spamming shit like you know how this RR was planned and how it eventually didn't go through as planned. you clearly don't

Yeah right.

'We screwed up - lets say it was a spy and not really a rr'

Lame.

O

old.lewstherin

As a hib I really could enjoy farming both alb and mid alot. Was damn fun being the third party ambushing both mids and albs :D Keep it up and btw I think it was our grp together with Baf that discovered the mids inc... we spammed it on out /as and got loads of hibs out to play..

F

-frostor-

ofco there was a leak
there's always a leak when it goes wrong

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by MesS°
Djuuusus.... So that was what i was hitting with my treb... hitting 14 targets a a time with a catapult stone is not normal but it makes more sence now... Only I and another albie had trebs up outside...

Pfft, I got a class DoT with my cabi, but lagged myself with all the dot spam tho :)

I counted 35 (I think) of them ticking over quite nicely :)

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by old.Osy
quinthar, The Clocker Knights is older than Relic Raids.

erm that was humour, perhaps something lost on you guys....

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by herjulf
Stuff edited ----

We know we didnt get intel about the alb raid, none whatsoever, but we know that alb does.. constantly.

Thats not quite true is it, you were warned of a possible log out raid attempt by people that were in the RR and in the area, the Mids that reported it have posted as such in the RR threads.

U

uglymug

Yeah right.

'We screwed up - lets say it was a spy and not really a rr'

Lame.
i told you the thruth..can't handle it?

you must have some big problems in dealing with reality

S

sheepgobaa

i told you the thruth..can't handle it?

you must have some big problems in dealing with reality

No - I believe you - really!

And savages aren't overpowered.

And santa is bringing you a new bike.

R

-RG-Jaond

No - I believe you - really!

And savages aren't overpowered.

And santa is bringing you a new bike.

And donttouchpoopy is back on bw

S

sheepgobaa

Thats the third time you've said that - can someone tell me qwhat the hell he's on about? Is it me or is he always like this?

G

gaga

thank you middies for a great evening, impressed by the numbers you can gather so fast (assuming this was planned in less than a day after our rr).

apologies for the inevitable morons (on both sides) who find a reason to complain when there is none.

Z

Zoldot

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
And donttouchpoopy is back on bw

Sooo true.. Hello sheepgoo.... eh oops I mean, Hello poopy! :D
Btw arent you gonna reply to my post in that how a relic raid should be done thread?

oh and Good luck owning everyone with DF and str relics.
Hope you really own them with poopy skill!!

S

sheepgobaa

Have I stepped into a parallel universe or something? Help me out someone!

K

kathal_tdd

Have I stepped into a parallel universe or something? Help me out someone!
Yeah. Mods plz help him OUT.

Z

Zoldot

It's pretty obvious poopy! look at ur account made today?
and 23 posts already, looks like poopy imo :D and ur comments pretty much looks like poopys(your's) :)

S

sheepgobaa

You are very very strange people.

Welcome to the twilight zone.

O

old.casiraghi

Originally posted by gaga
thank you middies for a great evening, impressed by the numbers you can gather so fast (assuming this was planned in less than a day after our rr).

Was planned a week before, so albs "stealing" the relics the day before made it almost impossible to start with :)

S

Stormm

Originally posted by old.casiraghi
Was planned a week before, so albs "stealing" the relics the day before made it almost impossible to start with :)

u planned to rr alb a week before we actually had em.. u guys must be physcamadelic or smthhh :D :D

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Stormm
u planned to rr alb a week before we actually had em.. u guys must be physcamadelic or smthhh :D :D

You had one :)

Users who are viewing this thread