Nice try mids!

J

jakobi

If there was indeed a RR planned by the mids today and someone tipped of the albs, I wonder if Tilda's savage has been seen ingame today too ?

A person who has no problem screwing over his own realmmates probably has no problem doing to another realm.

but offcourse there is also the possibility that albs are ready to defend at any sign of trouble since they just took relics yesterday

M

marczje

i was informed sunday there would be a relicraid the next day, but was still to be informed about the time.. that night albs took relics, next day i come home from work, full chatgroup in hadrians with mids having 3 keeps.. yes it was planned.. but i thought myself it didnt go on because of albs raid earlier..

anyways was good laugh.. and lol at the ss with 4xx albs on sauv ;d

K

kameh

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I love this...
Mids denying it was an RR... there were over 250 mids in the Albion frontier.
And then xajorkith and kameh bitching a bit about the Alb rr... Ardarmel used it 2 times before the Albs did. And even then in combination with alarm clock raids, so please be quiet.

But it was fun, just a shame we won't get a detailed plan from Ardarmel about this one...
Regards, Glottis

Show me where I bitched? think you'll find I haven't. Infact actually read peoples posts and you might find I congratulated Alb on doing such a sneaky one. Oh I said "do what? log off?" is that bitching or simply pointing out that were doing things differently?

Whether it was a relic raid or not (I wasn't told anything until I had ported) I had fun and so did an awful lot of mids and alb. Why can't you just enjoy the game for once!

P.S. See you again soon. Hope you fully repair those keeps now ;)

B

bob007

Relic raid or not, Was 1 hell of a night. Steam rolled at eras by 161 mids is surprisingly funny. They just kept pouring in. Then 260 (reports said this) at Berks. Hell of a last stand in lord room, Few mids bit the dust there.

Well played mids. Best day in rvr for a long time. :clap:

A

ardamels

Couldn't possible have been a relic raid, we all know I only raid off peak hours :) Or maybe it wasn't my raid...

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by herjulf
We knew even before the raid started that it had leaked out in a well known IRC channel.
not the time but the day...
But i guess it is ok since it was your side who had the spy blab Glottis.

I got reports of 75 Mids on Beno, I believe GoL had it claimed.
But cross realm spying sucks, you won't see me support this one either. I see a big difference though in it happening via IRC or via someone actually playing a Mid char and using that to spy for Albion. This way we won't really know who it was (I do hope some people took logs and checked the ip of the person reporting it. Maybe GoA could do some effort once and check their ip logs?).
But it never was apparent that this had been leaked, most Albs were busy with the 250+ Mids attacking the Alb frontier.
Regards, Glottis

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by ardamels
Couldn't possible have been a relic raid, we all know I only raid off peak hours :) Or maybe it wasn't my raid...

Sure it was your raid.
Just the fact it was prime time meant you could not pull it off.
Regards, Glottis

A

ardamels

Sure it was your raid.
Just the fact it was prime time meant you could not pull it off.
Regards, Glottis

Fact 1: It was Murphys raid, planned by him, organized by him.
Fact 2: I led some of the keep takes.
Fact 3: We had a very good time.

So thank you Murph for a nice raid :) Keep on going.

K

Keogh

The shout that there were reports of 150 mids in our frontier came in our alliance /as about 7pm gmt. Thats when I went out to excal and people were just starting to arrive.

No idea if there was a tip off, hope not cause that is a bit lame, but even if there wasn't then Albs would of reacted very quickly. Wouldn't want to lose the relics after 24 hours.

C

calaen

Thanx Mids

Had the best night RvR in game yet, guess this is how the game should be played.

Cal

S

saviour

Yea, twas a good time. and thx to all alblings and hiblings that was nice enuff to stand in my trebuchets path outside Caer Benowyc. i hope the stones didnt hurt too much

S

Shagrat

At least it gave us mids a chance to play with our lego set's ;)

sshot010.jpg

O

old.Nol

Any RR attempt that is primetime, is good in my books, well done. Ignore the "pwned!" messages, they tend to be posted by each realms set of arseholes(some arseholes just happen to be gigantic).

Some idiots post shit regardless, Hi Glottis and regards etc.

It makes it so much more fun when you get to rub their faces in it a few attempts down the line and you carry the relic home...

M

MesS°

Originally posted by Shagrat
At least it gave us mids a chance to play with our lego set's ;)

sshot010.jpg

Djuuusus.... So that was what i was hitting with my treb... hitting 14 targets a a time with a catapult stone is not normal but it makes more sence now... Only I and another albie had trebs up outside...

S

Soromaar2

was fun until hibs killed my grp :/ cba to go back half grp logged etc :/

O

old.yaruar

I love this...
And then xajorkith and kameh bitching a bit about the Alb rr... Ardarmel used it 2 times before the Albs did. And even then in combination with alarm clock raids, so please be quiet.

But it was fun, just a shame we won't get a detailed plan from Ardarmel about this one...
Regards, Glottis

heh, only a fool would stage a relic raid when we knew there would be 100's of albs in the relic keeps, we just want to take the fight to you for once.

that and have some fun, that was one of the best nights play I've had in a long while. Especially the epic siege at the end. Was, to me, akin to the epic battles we used to have at bledmeer in the past, only this time it was our trebs ;)

We're just fed up of everyone playing in Jamtland, just thing albs and hibs, now we have nothing to lose one of you is going to be the playground now ;)

B

Blazor Meneth

Took my sb down to bk-excal road around 21:30cet

First 2 grps passed-2more-4more-3more... and wen't on and on and on and on so while I ran excal->bk around 20fg albs passed me :eek:

So was just to die couse you weren't supposed to get anyone solo down there :p

S

sheepgobaa

That was a planned raid?

By whom - some n00b savage player's 6 year old brother?

'So right we all gather at HW where the Albs will see us, and then like we all zerg towards excal slowly taking keeps 1 by 1 so they have time to assemble a great big f**k off defence force. Everyone OK with that?'

J

jox

I love this...

Regards, Glottis

Mids havent denied anything. Ofc it was a relicraid attempt, but it didnt took long to understand that it wouldnt be possible so we/they just made it to a keepraid. Glory to Murhpy who at least tried. I like that.

It become a night in Hadrians which was great fun :)

I camped below Beno when a little mage came running, he had prolly been running the whole way from Fort Sauvage just to have some fun, and I killed him, felt a bit lame. Dont know why really, coz thats what I am supposed to do.

But if that little mage is reading this, ½ Sorry :)

Mages need massive love, or at least a weapon against stealthers. Mebbe not PN that will fuck up the whole game but...anyway...here I am babbeling...

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by MesS°
Djuuusus.... So that was what i was hitting with my treb... hitting 14 targets a a time with a catapult stone is not normal but it makes more sence now... Only I and another albie had trebs up outside...

you might have gotten the edge, but the trebs at the back should have been out of range as I tried to target you and my boys coiuldn't hit you.

I must say though it was funny watching all the casters in groups to the side of the keep scatter like nine pine when the three trebs using me as a spotter kept knocking them down ;)

although one question, was I cruel to pick on people and use ground target as a sniper tactic and actually follow individuals when they were running ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by sheepgobaa
That was a planned raid?

'So right we all gather at HW where the Albs will see us, and then like we all zerg towards excal slowly taking keeps 1 by 1 so they have time to assemble a great big f**k off defence force. Everyone OK with that?'

Not so much wrong with the plan tbh.
Would have been impressive if it had worked. And defending a keep from 200 Mids is nearly impossible due to all the lag everyone is experiencing. Very hard to move around the keep tbh.
I have some idea about what went wrong, but do think it could work just fine.
Using the lag element to your advantage.
Regards, Glottis

O

osy

That was a planned raid?

Get a fucking clue, dumb ass. Albs were notified of the raid. We had a leak.

S

sheepgobaa

Originally posted by old.Osy
Get a fucking clue, dumb ass. Albs were notified of the raid. We had a leak.

Ah a leak. Of course. That must be the reason you screwed up. Not hundreds of mids standing around with their thumbs up their butts in full view. How silly of me - good excuse btw.

R

-RG-Jaond

Ah a leak. Of course. That must be the reason you screwed up. Not hundreds of mids standing around with their thumbs up their butts in full view. How silly of me - good excuse btw.

Donttouchpoopy it take you 1day to make a new acount after banned lol :)

addicted to bw?

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by jox
Mids havent denied anything. Ofc it was a relicraid attempt, but it didnt took long to understand that it wouldnt be possible so we/they just made it to a keepraid. Glory to Murhpy who at least tried. I like that.

Was just a reply to herjulf's post at the first page.

Originally posted by herjulf
Relic raid?
nah, just decided to have some fun in your frontier.
strangely enuff we met 8fg albs or so in hadrians when we went to pop erasleigh.
Did someone leak out that there was a relic raid?
if so... they were wrong.
And i urge any1 who heard some1 report any such thing, to report him to goa for cross realm spying.

But it was a fun night.
Regards, Glottis

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by xajorkith
Albs only log off at 1 am, if we logged off at 21:00 at least it would be a prime time log off :) :) :)

It it actually made sense it would be funny, I think...

"Former member of the fine guilds: Demons Mist, The Clocker Knights, Blizzard."

This made me laugh, The Clocker Knights?? hehe you actually created guilds for alarm clock raids??

:)

O

osy

quinthar, The Clocker Knights is older than Relic Raids.

S

sheepgobaa

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Donttouchpoopy it take you 1day to make a new acount after banned lol :)

addicted to bw?

Que??

Users who are viewing this thread