Nice try mids!

H

herjulf

Relic raid?

nah, just decided to have some fun in your frontier.

strangely enuff we met 8fg albs or so in hadrians when we went to pop erasleigh.

Did someone leak out that there was a relic raid?

if so... they were wrong.

And i urge any1 who heard some1 report any such thing, to report him to goa for cross realm spying.

K

kameh

was lots of fun, shame real life gets in the way sometimes :(

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by Aussie-
alb frontier is bigger then sauvage :m00:

This is ofc only a comparisen to what the known size of Mid force was but we had 100more Albs in our frontier than mids had by the time they dropped Surs. Again number of Mid's is from my point of veiw only know trough guard reports.

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by herjulf
Relic raid?

strangely enuff we met 8fg albs or so in hadrians when we went to pop erasleigh.

And i urge any1 who heard some1 report any such thing, to report him to goa for cross realm spying.

Think the first report about mids came around 17:00-18:00 Cet ...... By then we started moving 50's to either sauvage or Excal.....

B

belth

Ardamel in Alb frontier with over 200 mids... Trying to prove you can do it too, mids?

K

kameh

Originally posted by belth
Ardamel in Alb frontier with over 200 mids... Trying to prove you can do it too, mids?

do what? log off?

K

killrake

Originally posted by Aybabtu
This is ofc only a comparisen to what the known size of Mid force was but we had 100more Albs in our frontier than mids had by the time they dropped Surs. Again number of Mid's is from my point of veiw only know trough guard reports.

Acually I dont even mids know how many they was, we was spread all over Pennine, so the numbers from keep u got is not accurat.

LOL I saw so many "lost" mids everywhere I saw, running arround.

But it was hell of a fun thx albs for nice fights, hibs to btw.

:bazbeer:

K

Knix

Orginally posted by herjulf
Relic raid?

well...

Orginally posted on Irc by Haruh
-=22:13:03=- <Haruh> Well, I just know alot of mids got pissed, when someone told albs about RR
-=22:13:22=- <Haruh> and everyone was prepared for RR, and then BEFORE we have ported 200+ albs are defending Excalibur
-=22:13:48=- <Haruh> so here we go with RR force just to take keeps just to piss albs off

lol :p

X

xajorkith

Originally posted by kameh
do what? log off?

Albs only log off at 1 am, if we logged off at 21:00 at least it would be a prime time log off :) :) :)

I

Iswind

Well there was an rr planed (even before albs took our relics) but even before we started there was like 200 albies out...

So we though hell we got all theese peeps lets have some fun :)

And imo it was alot of fun :D thanks for a nice night of keep fighting albies..

I

Imon

Originally posted by xajorkith
Albs only log off at 1 am, if we logged off at 21:00 at least it would be a prime time log off :) :) :)

LOL

A

Atmosphere

Originally posted by herjulf
Relic raid?

Well, when you get reports of 200+ mids in the alb frontier i think almost everyone, somehow, thinks "relic raid!" and not just "oh, there's just 200 mids running around in our frontier, trying to have some fun, how odd"

A

Aybabtu

Originally posted by killrake
Acually I dont even mids know how many they was, we was spread all over Pennine, so the numbers from keep u got is not accurat.

LOL I saw so many "lost" mids everywhere I saw, running arround.

But it was hell of a fun thx albs for nice fights, hibs to btw.

:bazbeer:
Didn't say they were from 1 keep :)

K

kameh

It was great fun tonight, I seriously hope we can repeat it over and over and over, relics or no relics it's worth it just for a laugh :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

I love this...
Mids denying it was an RR... there were over 250 mids in the Albion frontier.
And then xajorkith and kameh bitching a bit about the Alb rr... Ardarmel used it 2 times before the Albs did. And even then in combination with alarm clock raids, so please be quiet.

But it was fun, just a shame we won't get a detailed plan from Ardarmel about this one...
Regards, Glottis

I

Iswind

great now glottis infested a perfectly good thread :(

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Iswind
great now glottis infested a perfectly good thread :(

Yeah, yeah, blaim me.
If you read my post again, I think you will see I merely respond to someone..
But sure, I "ruin" the thread.
Regards, Glottis

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
I love this...
Mids denying it was an RR... there were over 250 mids in the Albion frontier.
And then xajorkith and kameh bitching a bit about the Alb rr... Ardarmel used it 2 times before the Albs did. And even then in combination with alarm clock raids, so please be quiet.

But it was fun, just a shame we won't get a detailed plan from Ardarmel about this one...
Regards, Glottis

Ofc it was a rr from beginning you think 250mids go for beno?

But then we got reports about 20fg albs inc to exc :) so we popped some keeps insteed.

Was my best daoc day for a very long time.

M

morgonslak

raid or no raid, it was still great fun. GG mids for at least making u belivev u were coming for our relics..

S

sheepgobaa

Just gave mids a really good chance to zerg - that must be what all those little SB groups have been practicing for for weeks now.

H

herjulf

Originally posted by Aybabtu
Think the first report about mids came around 17:00-18:00 Cet ...... By then we started moving 50's to either sauvage or Excal.....

keep raiding started 2100.....
think some1 made a blooper here, some1 blabbed didnt they?

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by sheepgobaa
Just gave mids a really good chance to zerg - that must be what all those little SB groups have been practicing for for weeks now.

damn i dont want to know what the infils is up to then ;)

H

herjulf

Originally posted by panicore
Well, when you get reports of 200+ mids in the alb frontier i think almost everyone, somehow, thinks "relic raid!" and not just "oh, there's just 200 mids running around in our frontier, trying to have some fun, how odd"

25 or so mids popped beno.... i think, maybe a few more but not much.

there wasent 200 mids in hadrians til 2040-2100:ish CET.
When we stared gathering there was 250 albs in FS.
The raid had not even begun.

We knew even before the raid started that it had leaked out in a well known IRC channel.
not the time but the day...

And to the original post reply made by me in this it was, irony i guess.
Slightly pissed at the sign of poor sportmanship in the form of crossrealm spying.

But i guess it is ok since it was your side who had the spy blab Glottis.

F

-frostor-

taking eras with 250mids is just to get df imo

Users who are viewing this thread