Nice Try, Middies

J

JoxerTheMighty

Congratz on a well-executed prime-time raid. Luckily for us Hibs...you failed :)
Nevertheless....thanks for the fun, Middies :)

F

Freppe^^

yeah good rr but lucky for you that you didnt get it. lol.
and dont whine pls, it's suxs donkey.

R

[RD]Ignious

Was damn fun while it lasted, nice one hibbies good scrap :)

B

Brevis

good fun, zonecrash kindda took the piss, new servers coming so maybe we can atleast avoid an entire realm from crashing ;)

L

lofff

thinks would have been more interesting skipping the zonecrash thought :) mb u would have done it.. scary enuff u got to log back and survive + reorganize with all the guards and the pouring hibs bashing on u..

very nice raid.. :great:

O

old.MikhailGudlik

after crash 5 fgs transformed into 1=/
Gotta say was a nice try though, very nice planning by Ardamel yet again. He even drawn a map with coloured routes and info on each step for the dummies. =D

N

-Nuked-

very fun, now i just need to sort out the RR lag :great:

btw where were the albs during all that? they are so fast at organising zergs i would have thought they would have tried to get their str relic back!

T

Thg Gork

Hello this is Ardamel on Thg's BW account. Looks like I've done my first failed RR :) Very nice work hibs!

The plan was good and I'm sure it would've worked had it not been badly implemented :( My internet connection was down all day so I couldn't organize it the way I wanted. Still everyone did a great job and I would like to thank all the middies and hibbies for the fun :) Many mistakes were made that shouldn't have happened (poor choice of rendezvous spot for instance) but rest assure that we will try again and on primetime :) You took 'em fair so we'll take 'em fair.

When I finally got hold of a computer with internet it was a bit too late to organize it well, bad luck for us and good luck for you :)

PS we would've given 2 of the relics to the albs at atk, we don't want them :)

B

Brisk Mordain

i logged in the trees outsdie but missed the raid cause went LD on my alt and downloaded a patch that turned out to be theamerican one so had to reinstalle SI and get the 10 meg patch for it too :'( ... thought Mythic/GOA said they fixed that problem

N

Nightchill

you don't need to reinstall SI, just change your update.dat back (to the EU version) and it'll repatch you to EU version.

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by Thg Gork
PS we would've given 2 of the relics to the albs at atk, we don't want them :)

:wub:

R

ReaLX

Originally posted by Nightchill
you don't need to reinstall SI, just change your update.dat back (to the EU version) and it'll repatch you to EU version.

That doesn't work if your SI client crashes during a US version patching.... believe me, I know.. :rolleyes:

A

Asq

back to the subject...

Nice work indeed... lotsa fun too.

U

Urme the Legend

Was fun... could have had more fun if the zone didn't crash etc.

Here is a quote from Ardamel:
- When the relic is home safely the alb and the hib pwr relic will be brought to atk in emain and given to the albs. Albs are gimps anyway and need some luv On a more serious sidenote: we don't really want 6 out of 6 relics or even 5 out 6 relics.

R

Runolaz

aye...very nice planning Ardamel.

next time...next time :clap: :clap: :clap:

V

vintervargen

i want mids to take em, that way there will be 2 constant CS keeps in jamtland and 100% action & rp's :p

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by vintervargen
i want mids to take em, that way there will be 2 constant CS keeps in jamtland and 100% action & rp's :p

as it is now...

hibs can have one

albs can have one

=2

but don't think ppl wanna get a CS up as you wont get RPs for some time while the defenders do AND get a good RP bonus.

O

old.chipper

but rest assure that we will try again and on primetime :) You took 'em fair so we'll take 'em fair.
[/B]

thats very noble of ya m8 /respect

had alot of fun tonight thxs for trying your raid at a reasonable hour :)

T

Thg Gork

Originally posted by vintervargen

Well I'm sry but it won't happen ;) We will only bring the mid relic home should we succeed to raid Dagda the next time, the other 2 relics will be given to the albs. Why? Because hibs won't be able to go for Grallarhorn untill they've gotten their own relic back and even if albs think that they can't protect Castle Myrrdin, they can. Atleast for some time... We don't want all 6 relics we just don't want hibs to have all pwr relics, because YOU HIBBIES are lethal :)

We're not cooperating with the albs and we do not expect them to let the mid relic pass through mmg without a fight. However should we manage to get the mid relic home the next time then albs shall receive 2 royal presents at atk :) Then it's up to them to bring to home or back to Dagda, atleast we can take the credit for taking them :)

A

Aussie-

mid.jpg

hib.jpg

alb.jpg

no we can't, the route is even full of mountains/aggro which makes it even longer

A

Aussie-

if i would find 2 powerrelics i would carry them back, not worth 3/4 broken doors

L

lalu

How can u call middies fair because of this prime-time rr???????

Don not forget that they only stole out str relic in the fucking saturday-prime-prime-prime-rprime-prime time morning....

Well done mids.
Givf Prime time RR when we have str relics..

K

Kallio

Originally posted by lalu
How can u call middies fair because of this prime-time rr???????

Don not forget that they only stole out str relic in the fucking saturday-prime-prime-prime-rprime-prime time morning....

Does someone want to listen more of this? I don´t, Like glottis said:

"Anyone that whines about RR times hould be shot"

:p

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by JoxerTheMighty
Congratz on a well-executed prime-time raid. Luckily for us Hibs...you failed :)
Nevertheless....thanks for the fun, Middies :)

lucky for you hibs, the server failed.

Users who are viewing this thread