O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by Pandemic
no i meant active rvr population not active population learn to read mate

It's funnier my way.

O

old.Ramas

Originally posted by quinthar
Perhaps he doesnt feel the need to blow his own trumpet all the time??

Even taken out of context, so it is no longer directed at anyone in particular - this is clearly a stupid thing to say on the rvr board.

A

ardamels

Originally posted by quinthar
And perhaps this time you'd like to answer the point raised...??

Let me repeat, You stated you take keeps to have nice battles, I stated that you took them to make the relic raid easier.

You then came back with some drivel about bashing doors down to stop us getting a relic or three...erm are you actually with us??

You talked about the last relic raid we did, so I clearified. A keep raid is not a relic raid but a relic raid usually involves a keep raid aswell. You obviously haven't been around for very long so I guess you don't know of all the keep raids we've done the past year in albion.

Now the last keep raids I've done can be divided in two categories, either we grab a keep and go for more to bring albs out or we log in the keep we've taken and come back when albs dare to come. The latter is much better cuz albs usually don't bother unless they think it's a relic raid.

A

ardamels

Originally posted by sirexairman
Dont want to reply to this Ardamel ?.............. I wonder why?

Probably cuz I didn't see it in all the whine :) My last 3 raids on hibs were between the hours 17.00 CET and 20.00 CET. The first two raids we had a zonecrash and the crash of the authentification server (and of course albs exploited this) and the third, when the server had received an upgrade, we succeeded.

Ask yourself this question: what had albs done up untill now to deserve a prime time raid? The server could not stand the pressure and albs only raided during the night. You know it was impossible to raid excal on prime time before the server upgrade. We did it when we could. The first raid back in February was extremely obvious since we had taken most albion keeps the night before and you didn't care. It was a few days after the SI patch and albs had around 400-500 players online when we attacked past 10 am. The second was after the infamous necro exploit relic raid 05.00 in the morning, we attacked Excal exactly one week after that +1 hour. The third was at the exact time albs took the relics in the morning at 10.06 am CET.

So yes, I've done plenty of prime time raids on the hibs who deserved it, although it was impossible before the server upgrade. You, on the other hand, had done nothing to deserve getting raided on prime time before this last succussful raid. I welcome this, I think it's great that you've finally learnt so don't turn this into something it is not.

B

brommix

you have done jack all primetime raids you humungous hypocrit! the Necro raid started with keep raids that continued for 12 straight hours, i thought that deserved a mention since you obviously classify your raid at 10 am as a prime time raid...well the necro raid was more prime time than ANY of your primetime raids, now i ask you again, do you have the class intellect and balls to tell us WHAT classifies a relic raid as a prime time raid, all you do is continue to spew the same old Goebells propegande shit!!

A

ardamels

Originally posted by brommix
you have done jack all primetime raids you humungous hypocrit! the Necro raid started with keep raids that continued for 12 straight hours, i thought that deserved a mention since you obviously classify your raid at 10 am as a prime time raid...well the necro raid was more prime time than ANY of your primetime raids, now i ask you again, do you have the class intellect and balls to tell us WHAT classifies a relic raid as a prime time raid, all you do is continue to spew the same old Goebells propegande shit!!

So much anger :)

Ps update your sig :)

B

brommix

make me ?....
1 give me proof that Ardamels is not a hypocrit
2 beat me up
3 if you are female give me free sex

B

brommix

update signal???....you are even so dumb you cant see irony in a signal :) I was RR5 when you were a baby in your mamas womb.

And you still havent made your definition of a primetime raid clear to us, which leads to me believe you either cant or wont cause it will prove you are a hypocrit.

A

ardamels

update signal???....you are even so dumb you cant see irony in a signal :) I was RR5 when you were a baby in your mamas womb.

And you still havent made your definition of a primetime raid clear to us, which leads to me believe you either cant or wont cause it will prove you are a hypocrit.

Do a search on my posts and you'll find a shitload of posts of what I consider to be prime time.

B

brommix

none which specify it EXCACTLY...and thats cause you cant without contradicting yourself...serve and match!

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Pandemic
yeah they r
a. yes
b. yes

no as the stats tell u you u currently outnumber us in active rvr bet thats an unpleasant shock huh

none of that mids outnumber hibs bollocks anymore
not really, but as soon as someone goes for a relic, you log off your alt savages you're levelling, log in your main and outnumber us anyway :D

L

lac_desariel

Originally posted by ardamels
No, there is much more to it than that :)

It involves hours and hours explaining the tactics to ppl, organzing so that the right keep take forces are where they are supposed to be and that they are equipped well enough to be able to grab the keep fast enough. There has to be multiple raid leaders who knows what they are doing and where they are going and how they are supposed to get there undetected.

It's very easy to fail a relic raid even with hundreds of ppl. Albs valiantly tried many a time this spring to accomplish this and still failed. They were all very good attempts and may very well have worked out but as I said, it's very easy to fail and then you have to start over again. I'm glad Herbal has assumed the command as relic raider in albion, he seems tireless and is not disheartened because of one tiny little failure. That's what makes a relic raid leader good and in the end you win if you put some effort into it which Herbal has shown he is doing.

When all this is done, then you can give the commands you're talking about but there is alot of things that needs to be organized in before doing so. It's those things that makes it so hard :)

to agree here, it does take a lot time and efforts, colecting emails from trusted, emailing plans explaining what you want done (my personal methods, worked with mine and herbals join raid) and even the smallest thing like some idiot shouting RR in portal keeps can screw it up.

Being able to think the bigger picture and keep track of all thats happening and keep every one working well is not easy.

and point to add Herbal isnt Albions only Relic Raider. Thats why we worked together

A

ardamels

none which specify it EXCACTLY...and thats cause you cant without contradicting yourself...serve and match!

Ok... I guess I'll have to spell it out for you. Click on the search button on the upper part of your screen, type in "A R D A M E L" and the addional words "P R I M E + T I M E". Check the thread "relic" posted on the hib part of the forum. There you will see plenty of posts on this issue, but not just there. There are several other topics aswell. I don't consider past midnight to be prime time due to the different time zones. 10 am aint prime time but it aint off peak either.

Now some smart person will point out the statistics on the server. What they fail to mention is that the statistics does not show the variation in population between the realms at any specific hour. Midgard suffers the most from this because we have the largest population of ppl living in CET and EET time zones. Wasn't it Charles Dickens who said "lies, damn lies and statistics"?

Oh and sry lac, I'm not too familiar with alb relic raiders. I'm sure you know who deserves credit alot more than I do in that area.

G

Garbannoch Nox

Originally posted by ardamels
Ok... I guess I'll have to spell it out for you. Click on the search button on the upper part of your screen, type in "A R D A M E L" and the addional words "P R I M E + T I M E". Check the thread "relic" posted on the hib part of the forum. There you will see plenty of posts on this issue, but not just there. There are several other topics aswell. I don't consider past mid night to be prime time due to the different time zones. 10 am aint prime time but it aint off peak either.

10 am is a LOT less prime time than shortly after midnight my dear friend... only thing that counts is server population - and not the time that suits you well or you _think_ is prime time. That said I have to admit that all your last RRs on hib were very fair and ofc prime time - as were all the hib ones on mid.

Someone else saying that hib has bigger active RvR population and hence implying we could do better or equally good in RRs is bullshit. Cause in case of a RR you don't only have the standard RvR people at your disposal but also the casual players and more PvE-oriented ones.

Anyway i am very happy with the last few mid-hib RRs was fun to defend and was fun to attack - like it should be.

A

ardamels

Originally posted by Garbannoch Nox
10 am is a LOT less prime time than shortly after midnight my dear friend... only thing that counts is server population - and not the time that suits you well or you _think_ is prime time. That said I have to admit that all your last RRs on hib were very fair and ofc prime time - as were all the hib ones on mid.

Someone else saying that hib has bigger active RvR population and hence implying we could do better or equally good in RRs is bullshit. Cause in case of a RR you don't only have the standard RvR people at your disposal but also the casual players and more PvE-oriented ones.

Anyway i am very happy with the last few mid-hib RRs was fun to defend and was fun to attack - like it should be.

Yep, I'm very happy with the turnout of mid-hib relic raiding. It's as it should be and holds a high standard.

B

brommix

so you do agree/concede that midnight is more primetime than 10 am...or do you still dodge that question like a uberbuffed savage dodges blows

A

ardamels

so you do agree/concede that midnight is more primetime than 10 am...or do you still dodge that question like a uberbuffed savage dodges blows

What in the sentence: "I don't consider past midnight to be prime time due to the different time zones. 10 am aint prime time but it aint off peak either" made you think I agree with you about that? It's my highly personal view on this, you don't have to agree with me about it.

L

lac_desariel

This Prime time crap goes on.. so i want to add my veiw if i may.. IMO Prime time is the time where you are not up unusualy early or up unusualy late, nor is those on your realm.. you can do your raids by those on other realms its no possible, but setting alarms and staying up later than the norm is out of prime time, so for me, any where between 10 am and saay about 12 midnight on a saturday is ok to start a raid, how ever weekdays it changes for me, work etc be it 19.00 - about 22.00 all times GMT, like i say if you can get your Rr force with out steping out those 2 paramieters its primetime enuff for me not to blink at :D

maybe you kust got to apply a littlw bit of common sence to each situation and decide from there

B

brommix

Primetime is when the server is at it max pop or near it...lets say within 25 procent. This leads me to conclude that Ardamels you still havent made a primetime raid on Albion, so all you have managed is to beat down alot of npcs and overwhelm the defenders with 10 to 1 numbers....Napoleon?? I hardly think so :)
And since midnight have higher pop than 10 am, midnight is MORE primetime no matter when the fuck you go to bed. Timezones mean jack all, its not US time we talking about, just another pathetic smokescreen attempt from you :)

B

brommix

hehe no i just kinda dislike the hypocritic Goebbels Ardamels, cause my opinion is that he distorts the truth in a big way :). Im generally open for discussion but someone as biased as Ardamels shouldnt and wont get a penny respect from me. And if you notice he wont come up with a straight answer to some very simple questions, and thats cause he cant do it without contradicting himself.

V

vesta

:D

ffs glottis /taunt /ponder /cry

WRU MAN.........hes dead or sumit???

GIF WHINE.......this thread havent had any decent whines yet.....GIFV!!!!!!111111

Users who are viewing this thread